Millwall 0 Saints 2

Batman

MotM vs Millwall (League Cup Rnd 2 Away 2014/15)  

156 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Millwall (League Cup Rnd 2 Away 2014/15)

• Forster
    • Targett
    • Clyne
    • Yoshida
    • Fonte
    • Wanyama
    • Davis, S
    • Isgrove
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Long
    • Pelle
    • Tadic
    • Cork
    • Ramirez

Well, it won't be a disaster if we lose tonight. Who cares about the League Cup. I think we will need to concentrate on staying up this year and I have held this view since the end of last season.

I think you're right Dalek. This is relegation fight form. We haven't got enough depth and our 'best' players are not yet ready. Worrying performance. Lets see what Koeman can do in the dressing room.

I truly cannot remember being so dispirited watching Saints play since the dark, dark days. Everything that was built through Adkins then Pochettino seems to have been thrown out of the window. Long balls to no-one, totally toothless attack and not sure what the hell the midfield is meant to be doing but Millwall have the run of 2/3 of the pitch with basically no Saints players anywhere near. Absolutely no class being displayed by anyone.

Gutless, guileless and extremely concerning.

The problem for me is that as well as bedding in tons of new players we are also playing a new style and new formation. My biggest worry when we employed Koeman was if the continuity would be good enough. Wonder if Tuchel would have been more seamless. Hopefully Koeman can get them playing as a team soon. There were good signs at Liverpool, god knows where they are now.

Louis Van Moyes and Koeman haven't got a clue about playing in England. I think back to Poortviet's sides at at least they were a delight to watch. Time to be sounding out Nigel as I've a strong hunch Koeman out of his depth. :(