January 2015 HCDAJFU

Lighthouse

I'm sure I read somewhere that Fabian Delph is available for £4 million as Villa don't want to lose him for free in the summer. At that price, even though we have a decent midfield quota, surely makes sense? Especially with the anticipation of losing Morgan and possibly worse in the summer...

Colin Kazim -Richards ?

hahahaha I did chuckle when I saw his name.

0-0 in the game so far near half time, always remember living in Amsterdam and going to the Ajax area plenty of times.

Feyanoord on top so far and Mark Wotte doing the co-commentary

Edited by Convict Colony

This game is getting tasty, clasie looking immense, ajax players doing some world class play acting, some classic Klinsman dives from goalie and midfielders.

Toby A presented to the crowd with Daley Blind so the fans said thank you at half time.

Ajax were very lucky just like the reverse fixture. Feyenoord could have won both games, scoring 10 goals in the process but lack a proper striker in Pelle that they had last year. In the home game, Feyenoord hit the bar 3 times in the first 10 minutes and Ajax scored with their only shot from a 25 meter free-kick.

Clasie was a beast today. Very good player.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Fabian Delph is available for £4 million as Villa don't want to lose him for free in the summer. At that price, even though we have a decent midfield quota, surely makes sense? Especially with the anticipation of losing Morgan and possibly worse in the summer...

Announced in the pre-game build up at Villa Park that he's signed a new deal with Villa

Jordie Clasie was in tears at the end of the game and the Feyanoord fans think that he is definitely off this year for sure.

Feyenoord failing to win yesterday may mean they're not playing CL next season (only the first 2 spots get to). They're now 14 points behind #1 and 8 points behind #2. SH will be extra appealing to him if they do get to qualify.

May have been discussed already but do we have any say over where Osvaldo goes? We may have been happy to offload to foreign team but could they then pass on to help a direct rival that we wouldn't have agreed to in first place?

More hypothetical when applied to anyone's loans as don't care where he ends up.

Clubs look at more than one player at a time.

And some clubs look at a player every season for the entirety of his career and never sign him. I really doubt that Morgan will ever sign for the Arse...been going on too long and he's gotten very expensive now. They'll be looking for a cheaper replica as per usual.

Cassano has never been in Osvaldo's crazy league, risk free signing for 6 months of a proven international goal scorer we could do a lot worse!

You're joking aren't you? There is no-one in world football who believes they are the centre of attention like Cassano does.

He even has a word in the Italian dictionary "Cassanata", which pretty much means 'any behavior incompatible with team spirit in football.'

The guy is poison. Seriously.

Simon Peach @SimonPeach

Koeman: "I have eyes on players in Holland. Not for now but next season. There are enough good, young ones there"

this is why I like bringing in a manager from a foreign league. They have insight into (and contact with) a host of players that may never come onto our radar. However, I do hope that doesn't mean we now totally overlook the championship. The likes of Clyne, Fonte, Lallana, Morgan and Ricky all shined at the Championship level and have gone onto to thrive in the Prem. The very best talent in the Championship is worth a look.

Just heard Talksport's Dutch journalist on radio.

He was one who at beginning of season said we had taken the more intelligent, better tactically manager from Holland (not sure went as far as saying we would be above Man U!). He said...

Jordy Classie, expects Koeman to have very good go at signing him in summer and said best player in Holland, likened him to Fabragas.

Also said expects Koeman to return to his old club as wants their young CB...didn't catch which one.

Just heard Talksport's Dutch journalist on radio.

He was one who at beginning of season said we had taken the more intelligent, better tactically manager from Holland (not sure went as far as saying we would be above Man U!). He said...

Jordy Classie, expects Koeman to have very good go at signing him in summer and said best player in Holland, likened him to Fabragas.

Also said expects Koeman to return to his old club as wants their young CB...didn't catch which one.

Terence Kongolo probably.

blimey, that's quite an endorsement. Better than Morgan?

Different player, and in an ideal world we'd have both in the side (but we won't). Clasie is still raw Chez, but a right terrier in defence and a great range of passing in attack - could be our conductor for a few years!