January 2015 HCDAJFU

Lighthouse

It would be absolutely ridiculous if we sign Wesley Sneijder. I just can't see it. It's not like he's a veteran or anything, he's still within his prime and is utter quality in every way.

This would raise the club's profile enormously. You do have an inkling that this is possible due to Koeman as well, he's not just any old Dutchman - he's a true dutch football legend. I imagine most dutch players would consider working with him.

It would be absolutely ridiculous if we sign Wesley Sneijder. I just can't see it. It's not like he's a veteran or anything, he's still within his prime and is utter quality in every way.

This would raise the club's profile enormously. You do have an inkling that this is possible due to Koeman as well, he's not just any old Dutchman - he's a true dutch football legend. I imagine most dutch players would consider working with him.

They have the same agent so that's always a plus!

Is there anything to suggest this is seriously on the cards? Sorry if I have missed it, I'm just personally pretty sceptical about this one.

He's Dutch. Emperor Ron is Dutch. They all know each other from Heineken and Edam parties.

How long has Osvaldo got on his contract ? we will never make a penny from selling him as he is mental....can't we just cancel his contract and free up £££, QPR will pay him more than us if he is a free agent anyway.

Seriously.....Sneijder has to be the most high profile player ever linked with us in recent years.that would be the ultimate sign of intent if we signed him.

There's a golf thingy here this week (again) (Sash Shirts on Saturday by all our Massive)

Anyways, bumped into my "mates" from Sky Sports 'tater crew today and they said "Wes Sneijder? Wtf? You guys are 'avin a larf surely? Jeez, you pull that off it would be huge"

And before you all ask, no, they have no other sources than the ones we have been reading, and yes they did ask loads of "Do you guys really think you can make the CL? "Thought you guys had popped your cork (I liked that) back in December when you went on that bad run. Etc etc etc.

So anyway no new news but they DO all know about the rumour

There's a golf thingy here this week (again) (Sash Shirts on Saturday by all our Massive)

Anyways, bumped into my "mates" from Sky Sports 'tater crew today and they said "Wes Sneijder? Wtf? You guys are 'avin a larf surely? Jeez, you pull that off it would be huge"

And before you all ask, no, they have no other sources than the ones we have been reading, and yes they did ask loads of "Do you guys really think you can make the CL? "Thought you guys had popped your cork (I liked that) back in December when you went on that bad run. Etc etc etc.

Zzzzzz

Wait, do you play golf Phil? That's amazing! Ever met anyone famous doing it? I saw Tanita Tikeram at a Pitch'n'Putt in Woking once but she was eating a 99 so I thought i'd leave her be.

Wait, do you play golf Phil? That's amazing! Ever met anyone famous doing it? I saw Tanita Tikeram at a Pitch'n'Putt in Woking once but she was eating a 99 so I thought i'd leave her be.

zzzzzz

Next time I'll just type "People who work at Sky Sports believe this story to be true"

I'll leave out the context and you can moan about where and how I had a source for that.

zzzzzz

Next time I'll just type "People who work at Sky Sports believe this story to be true"

I'll leave out the context and you can moan about where and how I had a source for that.

I'm sorry Phil, I love you really. Essentially though your post was "I spoke to some people who work for Sky and they know as little as we do about it".

Have a hug xxx

giphy.gif

I'm sorry Phil, I love you really. Essentially though your post was "I spoke to some people who work for Sky and they know as little as we do about it".

Have a hug xxx

giphy.gif

Meow, darling, meow :)

(been on the shandy, mush?)

zzzzzz

Or you could just stop worrying about trying to present yourself to the world for a second.

Koeman: "If Cork leaves then we will need to get another midfielder in, other than that it will be a quiet window for us"

Confirms interest in the two we've been linked with (Vilhena and Djuricic). "There's a good chance that one will join this window. Maybe both (Koeman smiles)"

So GP gets injured/suspended and............?

...we'd have to figure out how to play without a big CF to hold it up. Elia/Mane/Tadic have loads of pace and movement as a front three, but we'd need whoever was at AM to play much further forward in support than Davis or JWP have done this season. There'd also be less point in constantly looking wide to the fullbacks, so we'd have to play more centrally than we do at present. It can work though - Liverpool's front three last season of Sturridge/Suarez/Coutinho did okay without a great deal of physical presence.

Just been looking at the BBC gossip coumn to see if any of their stories include anyone outside of Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea & Liverpool (given Koeman's open comments about Vilhena & Djuricic) and note that according to the Mirror Mark Noble is available and attractic interest of WBA & QPR. He would be an excellent signing esp if Morgan does leave in the summer

Just been looking at the BBC gossip coumn to see if any of their stories include anyone outside of Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea & Liverpool (given Koeman's open comments about Vilhena & Djuricic) and note that according to the Mirror Mark Noble is available and attractic interest of WBA & QPR. He would be an excellent signing esp if Morgan does leave in the summer

Yeah he is definitely the player to replace Morgan, especially if we qualify for the Champions League

Was just about to post the same thing. Excellent player, hard worker, great passer, would fit in well, and is proven in the Premier.