• Schneiderlin
    • S davis
    • Pelle
    • Long
    • Mane
    • JWP
    • Tadic
    • Elia

Wanyama's yellow card looked a really poor decision from where I was.

He tugged him back for sure, but because the player had miscontrolled he was actually going backwards and not running clear. I don't think the ref quite read that so booked Vic because he thought was stopping a promising attack. It was therefore a little harsh.

From watching on the telly:

Best players today - Pelle, Morgan, Fonte, Toby, Kelvin

Did well - Yoshi, Steve D (despite a few errors), Vic, Bertrand

Mane and Long ok but not their best.

Tadic looked back to good form when he came on, needs to attack the goal occasionally rather than always look to set others up.

Amazin', teams like Utd, Chelski, citeh have a poor game and win then it's the sign of a good team. We do the same and even our own 'fans?' say we are sheite.

Sorry gents but mine is half full.

You cannot ignore the fact we were absolutely flaming atrocious for 45 mins. Koeman hasn't either going by his post match comments. We need to make sure we never drop to that level again.

From watching on the telly:

Best players today - Pelle, Morgan, Fonte, Toby, Kelvin

Did well - Yoshi, Steve D (despite a few errors), Vic, Bertrand

Mane and Long ok but not their best.

Tadic looked back to good form when he came on, needs to attack the goal occasionally rather than always look to set others up.

Steve Davis Played well ????? not sure I can agree with you, seemed to miss place a lot of passes under no pressure, was anonymous for most of the match until he popped up and missed a sitter.

I never saw Ramirez put in a performance even half as abject as the one Steven Davis put in today. The idea that there are some people who watched that game and thought he came out of it with credit absolutely boggles the mind. A nothing player 99% of the time, who always prefers to pass the creative buck on to others. No goals in more than a year of league appearances. Dire.

Too many people not giving Hull credit for playing well. We always hate it when other fans say they were poor on that day rather than recognising good play from us, then our fans do the same. We weren't poor. They did well and in the end we overcame them. Well done to them, well done to us. Schneiderlin the main difference, he's irreplaceable and would be mad not to move on to a bigger club this summer.

He tugged him back for sure, but because the player had miscontrolled he was actually going backwards and not running clear. I don't think the ref quite read that so booked Vic because he thought was stopping a promising attack. It was therefore a little harsh.

Shirt tug wasn't it? A mandatory yellow.

First half was the direst of dire, only Mané showing any glimpse of something special. Somehow it seemed as if the whole team had been out on the tiles all night. Second half better, JWP getting involved a lot, Tadic looking good and Elia put in a good shift late on. Special mention for Kelvin for a good save low down and Ryan for clearing off the line.

3 points, clean sheet, crap performance, I'd take that any day of the week.

I thought Hull came out incredibly strongly and it shook us up a bit. I don't think the players were expecting to get hounded so aggressively after Shlong's chance in the first minute by a team trying to avoid relegation.

Ron sorted it out at half time, and after the penalty everyone relaxed and demonstrated a really solid performance.

I think we're discrediting Hull by callings ourselves crap in the first half - I think they made us look crap.

You cannot ignore the fact we were absolutely flaming atrocious for 45 mins. Koeman hasn't either going by his post match comments. We need to make sure we never drop to that level again.

Exactly, we never want to win at home 2-0 again. Disgusting.....

I never saw Ramirez put in a performance even half as abject as the one Steven Davis put in today. The idea that there are some people who watched that game and thought he came out of it with credit absolutely boggles the mind. A nothing player 99% of the time, who always prefers to pass the creative buck on to others. No goals in more than a year of league appearances. Dire.

Why don't you just shut up.

Your participation in this forum is dire. You do nothing but lie about Davis. You give him no credit when it's due and insist in telling people he is the reason we don't challenge Chelsea. The reason for it I'm yet to figure out: either you're a relative of one of the other midfielders, or you're a Celtic fan, or simply deluded.

Now you compare Ramirez (where was he today?!?) to a player who, stats tell us, seems to absent from most of our...defeats!

Dear lord.

Exactly, we never want to win at home 2-0 again. Disgusting.....

We were atrocious until we got the penalty. Incredibly frustrating to watch. Little movement going forward and Hull first to every second ball. We looked leggy. The penalty gave us the kick up the backside we needed and we began expressing ourselves properly afterwards.

Maya my MOTM. The boy slotted seamlessly back into defence and his first touch and control is brilliant. Different player these days!

Hull outplayed us, we were forced into making poor passes, what a difference a goal makes to confidence, suddenly we remember how we play, overall we won ugly, JWP seemed to be the difference and still not sure what went thru Longs head in the first minute

Hull outplayed us, we were forced into making poor passes, what a difference a goal makes to confidence, suddenly we remember how we play, overall we won ugly, JWP seemed to be the difference and still not sure what went thru Longs head in the first minute

I think he was thinking "better not have a horrific first touch, oh ****, well at least I can square it.....****"

Hull did to us what we used to do to other teams;press high, press hard, don't let the oppo get to the ball first and if they do, close them down asap. We were under the cosh for pretty much the entire first half. If Long had stuck that glorious chance away in the first minute it would have been a different game, I honestly think we'd have won at a canter. As it was, a hard, ground-out win but 3 points on the board and you can't ask more than that. Well chuffed for JWP, first goal on the score sheet and the first convincing penalty we've taken for how long? , and also well chuffed for Pellè. He looked well up for the game today, it was great to hear the support from the crowd for him.

Amazin', teams like Utd, Chelski, citeh have a poor game and win then it's the sign of a good team. We do the same and even our own 'fans?' say we are sheite.

Sorry gents but mine is half full.

their fans also say they were shyte

Relieved rather than positive. I thought Yoshida was very good, but no one else seems to have mentioned.

5th or 6th definitely within our grasp.

Yoshida my MOTM today went about his business with aplomb was the master of his mop and bucket in defence, we are very lucky to have such a good player in reserve.

Very strange game especially in the first half the ball just didn't seem to bounce for us.

After Pelle scored it was like a 20 stone weight had been lifted from his back.

Kelvin may be an old codger by comparison to most of the team but I do like the no nonsense "that ball is mine" attitude off his line pursuits.

JWP super cool for his first league goal from the spot (not much pressure then) especially with Friend effing about making sure everyone was out of the box at a snails pace. Loved the way the players talked Mane round to giving James a crack to break his duck and he accepted the democratic descision without getting the aR$e.

But boy o boy the bloody moaning from the numpties who smash their 3 year old kids every day on X-box FIFA whatever everytime we play the ball backwards, buy a ticket in the front 2 rows for a game or 2 just to see what the players see not what you see from row F upwards.

But boy o boy the bloody moaning from the numpties who smash their 3 year old kids every day on X-box FIFA whatever everytime we play the ball backwards, buy a ticket in the front 2 rows for a game or 2 just to see what the players see not what you see from row F upwards.

The thick ****s scream to get it forward and then groan when a hoofed or rushed pass up field goes to no one. Does my head in.

I think hull are in the shyt. their fixture list till end of the season is disgusting for where they are

Yeah, I've just been looking at that. Horrendous run-in.

But hey, who knows? I didn't think Burnley would beat City, or Villa go to Sprus and win. This time of the season will throw up lots of randoms - they could hopefully do us 1 or 2 favors!

Yeah, I've just been looking at that. Horrendous run-in.

But hey, who knows? I didn't think Burnley would beat City, or Villa go to Sprus and win. This time of the season will throw up lots of randoms - they could hopefully do us 1 or 2 favors!

you always get silly season about now. who saw leicester winning two on the bounce, or WBA letting in this many goals in 3 games.....

you always get silly season about now. who saw leicester winning two on the bounce, or WBA letting in this many goals in 3 games.....

Or Palace going on a mega-run and closing in on the top half :uhoh:

It makes it exciting though I guess and thankfully we're still incredibly well placed to do something silly ourselves.

Or Palace going on a mega-run and closing in on the top half :uhoh:

It makes it exciting though I guess and thankfully we're still incredibly well placed to do something silly ourselves.

you have to laugh at Newcastle and their deluded fans with 'pardew out'

Just back from the game - it took a while.

Probably the worst first half of football I have seen this season, but

Any win is a good win and considering that we have been mugged a few times this season (thinks swans, manure etc) its about time we ground something out.

I thought MoM was definitely Clyne - he looked really sharp and raring to go when he was warming up on the line! In fact I thought his omission was one of the key factors why Hull put us under so much pressure at times. I thought Toby looked really uncomfortable at RB and Yosh (imo) had a really poor game as well, which put added pressure in Bertrand on the left.

Coupled with that Davies looked out of sorts in the middle. I'm a great fan of his but he had a very poor game by his standards today. In fact I would have subbed him for JWP if Wanyama hadn't got there first.

Mane, who I also have a lot of time for, is so enigmatic - a couple of times he was through only to screw things up with his final touch. I was frightened when I saw that he wanted to take the pen. An excellent conversion by JWP.

Also thrilled for Pelle - a really nice finish. Hope it gives him loads of confidence for the last few games.

It sets it up nicely for the run in. See you all at Stoke next week

He wasn't much cop in the first half, but no one was really. But he's never been as bad as people have been saying. The 2nd half, as the space opened up, he was able to hold it up more effectively. Very pleased to see him score, that will hopefully be a huge weight off the lads shoulders. I've never thought he's a poor player.

I don't agree with you there mate, I thought he was decent first half too. Won a lot in air and held it up well. I've been critical of him recently too.

Decent win, against a tough side. Great result in context of Spurs game.

Usual scenario of Saints fans moaning all game, then streaming for the exits with 5 mins to go. Not to worry, it's only our best side in a generation. :lol:

It's the d*ckheads who leave, but stop to watch the game as they're walking down the steps that annoy me. Get out of my f*cking way you selfish c*nts.

Rant over.