Wanyama Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015 Edition

brett24

if he had a stomach bug midweek, then he was always gonna be a doubt. Koeman said he is not leaving so why do so many people think RK is a liar ?

Stomach bug obviously wasn't serious enough to keep him out of some nightclub or other though. There is obviously an underlying problem and RK is probably just stating the club line on the situation. We'll see soon enough how it all pans out.

He's probably disappointed like Schneiderlin that the club won't let him go. Maybe next year Vic. Chin up!

With the basic difference is that one is a class act and always marketable and the other might soon be forgotten after a self enforced absence or a few poor games. Wanyama isn't that good, important to us perhaps but really not all that good on several fronts.

He was clearly talking in a generic sense of recent weeks. Your polar view to Alpine that everything is rosey and the club can do, and never do, anything slightly below par is just as ridiculous as his view that everything is dire. There is middle ground you realise.

Can you find my quotes where I have said that everything is rosy and the club can never do anything slightly below par? Show me the evidence and I will believe it. The trouble is the accusations about the club being mismanaged are very rarely, if ever, substantiated with anything to back them up. I'll give you an example, there are still some posters on here who peddle as a fact the reason that Toby didn't sign is because of the club's incompetence - this completely ignores the fact that the club tried to keep him and he decided to move elsewhere. But that doesn't sit nicely with the club being run like a second rate B & B does it, so the facts get airbrushed out of history and you can bet your mortgage this nonsense will be rolled out for years to come.

I am still looking back to find out who else is queueing up to leave. I have found something that says Sadio wants to stay but that isn't helpful. Who else have I missed?

He was obviously referring to this transfer window when 3 of last years team decided their future was elsewhere. You can argue the semantics of the why's and wherefores but they're not here now through their own choice. Clear enough?

I am still looking back to find out who else is queueing up to leave. I have found something that says Sadio wants to stay but that isn't helpful. Who else have I missed?

Give it a rest, you're a poor spin doctor. We've had plenty of players agitating for moves in the last 12 months. Do we really need to find anymore?

'They've had the heart ripped out of them' - Garry Neville on Saints just now on Sky. Looking more like that by the day

Koeman also mentions the impact of changes over the last 13 months. Clearly hasn't had a look on here as what happened a year ago is irrelevant, apparently.

I wish it wasn't Spurs. I know they're a big club but they're not a great team at the moment, we should have aspirations of surpassing them. However, when I look at their team, I'm surprised that a Defensive Midfielder is what they're looking for - they have Bentaleb and Dembele and are currently playing Dembele on the wing. If he goes I will try and take the pragmatic view that we've taken £20m from Spurs for them to have a minor upgrade in their team, while we have already got players to replace in Romeu and Clasie... But still hope he doesn't go and if he does, will want him to fail miserably or have a career ending injury in his first game.

Absolutely no surprise that he wants to move on. When a player signs and he says "I want to train hard, get in the first team and then we'll see where that takes me" I think the writing is on the wall already that the fella sees the club as a stepping stone.

As soon as he started backtracking over his comments about being more than happy to join Arsenal earlier in the summer you knew it wouldn't be long.

bet he refused to play today rather than "not being mentally fit"

It's like the three card trick of getting a move. Talk to the press back home dropping come and get me hints, have you agent tout you to the bigger clubs, then kick up a fuss, miss games and say your heads on the wrong place to force the club to reconsider its hardline "thou shall not leave" stance.

"The same answer for Victor and Sadio - we do not sell. They will stay at Southampton, I am 100% sure," RK said.

"They need to respect their contracts and show the commitment that Sadio is showing."

Good enough for me!

We may as well get rid of him now so we have longer to find a quality replacement, its clear that even if we force him to stay this season he wont be here next so what's the point

Similar was happening with Schneiderlin last summer, we kept him for another year and I'm sure you'll agree he had a good 2014/15... wouldn't you...?

Similar was happening with Schneiderlin last summer, we kept him for another year and I'm sure you'll agree he had a good 2014/15... wouldn't you...?

yes not bad but he left after that anyway so..............

@samcunningham: Koeman warning to Wanyama: 'If he keeps going like this, then he is playing with his own future. That’s not good.’ #saintsfc

@samcunningham: Koeman: 'It’s good for Victor to talk to Morgan. Because Morgan I think is more happy now than he was last year.' #saintsfc

@samcunningham: Koeman warning to Wanyama: 'If he keeps going like this, then he is playing with his own future. That’s not good.’ #saintsfc

@samcunningham: Koeman: 'It’s good for Victor to talk to Morgan. Because Morgan I think is more happy now than he was last year.' #saintsfc

of course morgans more happy now than last year he's at arguably the biggest club in the world