Wanyama Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015 Edition

brett24

Great idea , he doesn't play and we don't get £16m for a replacement .

Well he isn't being sold according to RK, so we won't be getting 16m, and the performance of the team without him was pretty good, so there you go.

Playing in cup games may give him an incentive to try harder, and also gives Romeu a rest, so maybe we could get somewhere.

Edited by Plastic

For once I'm inclined to agree with you. Lamela joined spurs for £25.8m. He isn't going to come to Saints as part of a swap deal for Wanyama.

Oh, and there's a 'c' in *****.

Just what I heard. I know someone who works at the club, I don't claim to be 'itk'. It's not definite, but they are very confident of getting it over the line.And I am not obessesed with Spurs, I don't really care for them, but when it's involving Saints players then I'm interested.

Anyways, I'll refrain from sharing anything in the future. Would love to see Big Vic stay.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Well I'm told VM is angling for a new contract and pay rise , not a move, he's also been spending money on what could either be souvenirs or to show his commitment.

Whether that's true or not there's certain members of Saints staff who would 've been on holiday but had their plans changed so that's either for ins or outs.

This is turning into a cr*p window for Spurs [emoji38]

Maybe Levy's policy of doing business late in the window is coming undone.

They've missed out on a lot of targets. They only bought N'jie from Lyon because they couldn't get Lacazette. Embarassing really.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yes I can see the similarities to Schneiderlin, however Schneiderlin made his position clear in pre-season. Wanyama has waited until the last 2 weeks of the window and In my opinion has contributed to our exit in Europe and the poor start to the season.

His performance against Midtjylland (1st leg obviously) was nothing short of woeful. Against Watford it was equally so.

Is it my imagination or has this all sprung up after Toby came out with the comment after throwing their 2-0 lead away that it was easier playing behind Vic and that he offered great protection?

Yes I can see the similarities to Schneiderlin, however Schneiderlin made his position clear in pre-season. Wanyama has waited until the last 2 weeks of the window and In my opinion has contributed to our exit in Europe and the poor start to the season.

Bit of a change from yesterday when you said Wanyama was "very happy but just frustrated at our start to the season."

Now he has directly "contributed to our exit in Europe and poor start to the season".

All whilst being happy and yet handing in a transfer request.

#durmanbingo

Saint Charlie are you just a frustrated person.

Yesterday??? Wanyama becoming unsettled is a very recent development.

I don't talk to the players on a regular basis. I can assume like everyone else.

Transfer request? In writing or verbally. I don't think it matters if he has a contract.

People need to learn patience. Just as new players need time to settle.

Romeu can be as good as Schneiderlin.

I can't actually believe that people would be happy with Townsend playing for us.

I can only assume that you've never seen him play.

Yep several times and for England where he changed the game. Would be a good addition to the squad but can't see it happening anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just discussing this with some fans at Soton Central station.

Koeman has been so definitive that I think it's important we don't sell. There are no ifs and buts, he's ruled out a sale. If we do sell him now, it's a lot worse than if RK had been equivocal.

Was just discussing this with some fans at Soton Central station.

Koeman has been so definitive that I think it's important we don't sell. There are no ifs and buts, he's ruled out a sale. If we do sell him now, it's a lot worse than if RK had been equivocal.

They've clearly taken a decision in the same way we did with Morgan last summer. He's not leaving

Didn't Vic kick off last year over wanting to leave??

I've posted on here (and elsewhere) before that his agent was trying to tee up a move to MUFC last summer but it didn't come off.

I always remember his goal against Swansea (which admittedly came in the weeks following the deadline) where he didn't celebrate and just stared over, in the game in which Koeman benched him and played JWP. (Vic then replaced JWP due to injury)

I wonder if it goes that far back? SSN (who seem to be being fed by his agent) say it goes back about a year, now.

Did he then say "do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?"

Hmmm, not sure you should be making comments like that. Gary Glitter is a convicted sex offender and for you to suggest that RK has some connection to him is dangerous and probably libellous. I suggest you or the mods delete your post.

I thought it kicked off just prior to the West Ham game early last year at the hotel when Wanyama wanted to be part of the exodus and Koeman left him off the teamsheet all together and brought in JWP - ironically we won that game comfortably too