Capital One Cup Third Round - MK Dons (Away)

nta786

********. Another opportunity to stuff the skate ****s goes begging. Hope we get at least one chance to face them before they make it back to the championship. Still hear them harp on about the 1-4 in our back yard despite the two division gap. Would take just as much pleasure out of beating them now as any other.

For all those not wanting a derby game, I simply do not understand you. Best games by far, by miles. Nothing comes close to the atmosphere, excitement and a host of other emotions your simply don't get from a bog standard prem game.

********. Another opportunity to stuff the skate ****s goes begging. Hope we get at least one chance to face them before they make it back to the championship. Still hear them harp on about the 1-4 in our back yard despite the two division gap. Would take just as much pleasure out of beating them now as any other.

For all those not wanting a derby game, I simply do not understand you. Best games by far, by miles. Nothing comes close to the atmosphere, excitement and a host of other emotions your simply don't get from a bog standard prem game.

It's alright though, we play Boscombe in November. The highclife massive are already planning for the visit.

100%.

This all day long! I couldn't give a rats arse what league that lot down the road are in.

Well said.

--------------------- Gazza ----------------------

Martina ---- Caulker --- Yoshida ---- Targett

--------- Reed ------------------ Romeu --------

--- Juanmi --------- Davis ------------- JWP ---

---------------------- Long -----------------------

Subs (from): K.Davis, Cedric, McCarthy, Bertrand, VvD, Fonte, Isgrove, Hesketh, Gape, Wanyama, McQueen, Mane, Pelle

Edit: initially forgot about Caulker!

Edited by trousers

Decent draw, could take 3,000+. Field a team like this hopefully:

Gazzaniga

Martina, Yoshida, Caulker, Targett

Reed, Romeu

Long-JWP-Juanmi

Rodriguez

Expect Koeman will name a stronger side though.

Edited by saint97