Weekend 5/6 March - Other Games

Batman

Imagine being a Leicester fan right now. 5 points clear at the top and I think this time last season they were in the relegation zone. With Swansea winning the relegated teams will be out of the current bottom 4 and I think the current bottom 3 are down.

If Leicester do win it, would it be the greatest achievement in football history? Sporting history maybe? Clough's Forest was amazing, as was Greece winning the European championship, and I'm sure there have been some impressive unexpected league winners around the globe at one time or another. But rock bottom this time last year, one of the favourites to go down at the beginning of this season, Pearson sacked and replaced with a manager who was a disaster with Greece, and 5000-1 to win the league at that time. That's hard to beat.

Imagine being a Leicester fan right now. 5 points clear at the top and I think this time last season they were in the relegation zone. With Swansea winning the relegated teams will be out of the current bottom 4 and I think the current bottom 3 are down.

I actually feel I am now. Can't remember last watching a game on tv so behind one team.

Any neutral who isn't wanting them to win it is an enemy of football.

No bias towards "big" clubs? You cannot be serious.

Last week, assistant ref gives Saints a free kick against Chelsea. Ref overrules it and it cost us a goal.

Today, ref (who was closer) gives no penalty, which was right. Liverpool players whinge and ref allows himself to be overruled by his assistant.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

No bias towards "big" clubs? You cannot be serious.

Last week, assistant ref gives Saints a free kick against Chelsea. Ref overrules it and it cost us a goal.

Today, ref (who was closer) gives no penalty, which was right. Liverpool players whinge and ref allows himself to be overruled by his

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

The bias will always be there, idiots like carragher are just the same

It was never a penalty