Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

I'd say very likely.

My guess would be that by the end of today we'll have sold in the region of 2-3k when taking into account supporters clubs/corporate/sponsors and people who have qualified.

The next window will be a bit of a land grab I guess, and I'm start to doubt it'll even make it down to 3 aways now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a member, I can buy a ticket to the Be'er Sheva game as of today. Looking at airfares yesterday, it was about $3000 (approx 2000 pounds). Suddenly today it's down to $1100. For a chance to see Saints in Europe, I have to do it. Then figure hotel etc!

That seems a lot - I booked flights today for about £240 return from Manchester, albeit with a bit of airline hopping and a change in Cyprus outbound. Even from London I found some fares for no more than £350 return travelling Weds-Sat...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That seems a lot - I booked flights today for about £240 return from Manchester, albeit with a bit of airline hopping and a change in Cyprus outbound. Even from London I found some fares for no more than £350 return travelling Weds-Sat...

I suspect he'll want to go as direct as possible from (presumably) North America...

Either i know you or you're the second person to book that route today,

That's decent for Sparta Prague away, should imagine a few were put off booking up with the anticipated small allocation.

Fingers crossed we don't experience what Borrussia Monchengladbach fans have tonight and have a match postponed due to weather.

i've just booked for Be'er Sheva away , they are up to seat 282 now after half a day of general sale so not looking like we'll have that many there.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/uel-tickets-sparta-praha-vs-southampton-24112016-3306226.aspx

Wasn't expecting the Danish game to have such a big influence on this season's allocation.

Also, this is the ISRAEL GETS YOU A PRAGUE TICKET KLAXON.

I think that's only the case if you are a Season Ticket holder, which I am not. Maybe they will throw it open to members who go to Israel after the 7 aways cut-off....

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/uel-tickets-sparta-praha-vs-southampton-24112016-3306226.aspx

Wasn't expecting the Danish game to have such a big influence on this season's allocation.

Also, this is the ISRAEL GETS YOU A PRAGUE TICKET KLAXON.

Late move to try and push sales (and at the same time inadvertently by-pass STs with 9+ always,c admittedly for a premium) or given up on any more takers for hapoel away?

That's decent for Sparta Prague away, should imagine a few were put off booking up with the anticipated small allocation.

I doubt ANYONE was put off booking Prague on the off-chance they didn't get a ticket - unless they've been to Prague loads already...

Cheers for the 282 shout. :)

Just seen this on the OS

PLEASE NOTE: ALL TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH MUST BE COLLECTED IN ISRAEL ALONG WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC ID. NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION AT ST MARYS.

Presumably because the Purchase History says "collect at St Mary's", as I mentioned before, I doubt they set "Collect in Be'er Sheva" as a default option when setting them up.

Particularly impressive as at no stage on Saturday did we play the diamond formation.

How can you make such a statement?

Every time we had the ball we played 4-diamond-2.

I analysed the match and if I could post photos have plenty showing the diamond.

We need to stop saying the system doesn't work. It does. It's the finishing that needs improving.

Friends,

I see allot of discussion about transportation after the game. I can offer 2 options:

1. We can help you with a ride to the train station. Tell us how many need help and we will make sure enough cars will be available

2. If you prefer we can do the same but host you at our homes. I will do the logistics.

Gadi

gad.markovich@gmail.com

Friends,

I see allot of discussion about transportation after the game. I can offer 2 options:

1. We can help you with a ride to the train station. Tell us how many need help and we will make sure enough cars will be available

2. If you prefer we can do the same but host you at our homes. I will do the logistics.

Gadi

gad.markovich@gmail.com

That's a very generous offer. Thank you. I'm staying in Beer Sheva on Thursday night. Will it take me long to walk to the centre, and is it safe?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yep me too

Seems absolutely madness that a stadium that sized will only be 1/3 full

Thousands miss out

Indeed.

I am fortunate to have a 2nd, non-British, passport. I can't really determine from the Inter website whether I will be able to buy a ticket in Milan from one of their agents, using this passport. I can speak pretty good Italian, so I may be able to get someone I know in Milan to buy a ticket, but will I get in with it, would it be printed with the Italian's ID details?

Either way, I am reasonably confident that I will get in, despite being unlikely to get an away ticket. I had hoped that going to Israel might have given a pass for Milan, but I suppose the fact that Prague is a certainty post-Israel means I should stop being greedy and count my blessings...