Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

the club have decided to open an tier (think she said tier 2 & 3 ) for saints fans that would be available through their website

So, probably a better vantage point than those priority season ticket holders buying tickets in the Gods via Saints ticket office? That would be quite amusing.... :)

Great news , but one thing rings a slight alarm bell with me. Why not sell through SFC , rather than on their site?

They could quite easily just sell them via their Milan outlets, of which there are many, as the same security criteria regarding address etc is still needed. Saves shipping stuff to the UK etc.

I'm also of the same opinion that home end tickets in away from the Ultras will get you in.

They could quite easily just sell them via their Milan outlets, of which there are many, as the same security criteria regarding address etc is still needed. Saves shipping stuff to the UK etc.

You could be right . Would also save SFC having to go through rigmarole of selling them in priority and adding them to history & counting towards knock out stages . Maybe they can charge more as well.

Perhaps the police have decided that if people are going to come anyway let's let them in a controlled manner , which is what people suggested would happen . I'm going to put it in the " too good to be true" box and hope I'm wrong .

**** that puts the mockers on our plan for our one remaining ticketless mate . I can get a Gib or Dublin address for him to use , but the ID could be a problem . Taking a chance spending all that dough . Surely neutrals on business in Milan can get in hospitality regardless of their nationality

I should clarify that I've heard that 3rd hand (via a mate of a mate) and not directly from Inter.

OMG Just got off the phone from Inter Milan Corporate Hospitality. I have been talking to them about costs but they were still awaiting confirmation from the club and still dotn expect confirmation about Uk fans until next week. Anyway forgive my rambling (just setting the scene)!! but she said if you don't want the expense of corp then Milan are looking to release additional tickets for saints fans. Obviously I was shocked and asked her to expand and she said " we have had hundreds of calls from saints fans and the club have decided to open an tier (think she said tier 2 & 3 ) for saints fans that would be available through their website. She said that they were very aware that 5k were not enough and they are talking about releasing another 4k tickets.

I obviously asked if this was for definite and not just being spoken about and she said she had had an official email today from the club. She said it was likely to be sorted after the weekend and on their website not through saints.

No bull****, feel to call the club and enquire but it looks like anyone who wants a ticket can get one. :) (spoke with Stephanie in corp ho dept)

Really hope this is true!

OMG Just got off the phone from Inter Milan Corporate Hospitality. I have been talking to them about costs but they were still awaiting confirmation from the club and still dotn expect confirmation about Uk fans until next week. Anyway forgive my rambling (just setting the scene)!! but she said if you don't want the expense of corp then Milan are looking to release additional tickets for saints fans. Obviously I was shocked and asked her to expand and she said " we have had hundreds of calls from saints fans and the club have decided to open an tier (think she said tier 2 & 3 ) for saints fans that would be available through their website. She said that they were very aware that 5k were not enough and they are talking about releasing another 4k tickets.

I obviously asked if this was for definite and not just being spoken about and she said she had had an official email today from the club. She said it was likely to be sorted after the weekend and on their website not through saints.

No bull****, feel to call the club and enquire but it looks like anyone who wants a ticket can get one. :) (spoke with Stephanie in corp ho dept)

I would 'love' this to be true ... it's almost too good to be true though! Why would they go to the hassle of selling them online and then having lengthy collections/ID at their end? Surely they would set up a sales point at the ground during the day (where they could selL against ID), or even from their kiosks in town. Doesn't make a lot of sense but here's hoping!

Couldn't actually see that without cut and paste. Red back then. Probably makes sense with all the white on the front, just interested to see the font now, though Spurs will probably spoil that one tonight.

Glad that the red appears to be plain material as part of a bespoke shirt rather than a bad iron-on panel over stripes.

Could be wrong, but I think Spurs use their own font (Liverpool/arsenal style) which I'd presume would be independent of kit manufacturer so may not get an idea tonight. Given our irregular European qualification guess we could just be going with white PL numbers/letters.

I just had a look, Spurs use their To Dare Is To Do font, so that's not an Under Armour style and we won't be using it. The last time we did this we used the same number font for the FA Cup Final as we did in the UEFA Cup the season after, but this time we have nothing to go on, even for the friendlies we've used Prem numbers.

Jesus, the club has just launched Europa League merchandise. http://store.saintsfc.co.uk/Product/ProductList/44700

You can buy...

A crap Europa League mug

A crap Group K scarf with the 4 clubs' badges on it

A crap Europa League pennant

A crap non-Under Armour Europa League/Saints hoodie

What you can't buy:

A limited edition Saints Under Armour plain red backed Europa League exclusive replica kit.

Fine, don't have seventy quid of my money then. :facepalm:

Jesus, the club has just launched Europa League merchandise. http://store.saintsfc.co.uk/Product/ProductList/44700

You can buy...

A crap Europa League mug

What you can't buy:

A limited edition Saints Under Armour plain red backed Europa League exclusive replica kit.

I've just bought the special combination deal on the mug/pennant/scarf - all three for a cool thirty quid. The woman on the phone kept saying "mug" to me. Yes, one mug please. It's not complicated. I say that's poor service.

You can buy...

A crap Europa League mug

What you can't buy:

We're going to get f*cking slaughtered by the skates for how tin pot this is. And the worst thing is they'd be f*cking right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're going to get f*cking slaughtered by the skates for how tin pot this is. And the worst thing is they'd be f*cking right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who give a **** what they think, I'm going to Be'er Sheeva, Milan and Prague. They are going to Morecambe, Crawley and Barnet!

Firstly, I never quite understand why people give a flying one what that bunch of seven-fingered freaks think. They're completely irrelevant to everyone apart from the likes of Crawley and Stevenage.

Secondly, surely many people will want items that commemorate this European "adventure" (for want of a better description), why is this a big deal?

I told them this would particularly irritate you, so I'm glad they took my advice :smug:

TBF I've known since the summer that they weren't interested in maximising their revenue from shirt sales, so it's not a surprise.

What actually irritates me is them selling Europa League badges to put on a kit we'll never wear in the Europa League.

Firstly, I never quite understand why people give a flying one what that bunch of seven-fingered freaks think. They're completely irrelevant to everyone apart from the likes of Crawley and Stevenage.

Secondly, surely many people will want items that commemorate this European "adventure" (for want of a better description), why is this a big deal?

Yeah, it's junk but someone will buy it and at least it's commemorating something worth doing.

I am also producing and selling Saints in Europe mugs. PM me for prices

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2166[/ATTACH]

You'll have to update that Europa League logo to the new one (as of 2015). Still, less out of date than saying Premiership. The Koeman/Mane combo is fair enough though, they qualified us.

TBF I've known since the summer that they weren't interested in maximising their revenue from shirt sales, so it's not a surprise.

What actually irritates me is them selling Europa League badges to put on a kit we'll never wear in the Europa League.

I'm sure the Saints Foundation will auction a Europa League kit off at some point

I think they are likely to go to season ticket holders with two away games.....hopefully

I think you'll be fine to at least tomorrow. I got some this morning and was around the 2500 mark. Club told me yesterday that would be safe to buy a ticket at any point today and not to rush (implying that no way it can sell out today) I reckon it has 2 more days in it.

Still seats on flights to Milan and others such as Turin. Only c10-12 realistic flights per day so assuming 75% saints fans then that's about 2500 that can fly wed and 2500 that can fly thurs.

Club also told me they've not had any info or heard anything re inter trying to give us more tickets

What's the criteria for sales today?

I think tickets will still end up going quite far down the priority list, 5k is still a lot and a lot of season ticket holders with a few aways against their name can't go due to family/work commitments.

Thursday 15th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least three domestic away games from the 2015/16 or 2016/17 seasons.

In the event that tickets remain after Thursday 15th September, a further announcement regarding ticket sales will be made.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thursday 15th September (9am) – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least three domestic away games from the 2015/16 or 2016/17 seasons.

In the event that tickets remain after Thursday 15th September, a further announcement regarding ticket sales will be made.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

That's decent, there will still be plenty available for those further down the chain then, I reckon even members might have a shout to scramble for a few.