Bournemouth vs Saints - Match Thread

Saint_clark

16 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Why is vestergard here even? 

His clearances unerringly find an opposition player so he is a key man for setting up their second phase attacks. He's so clumsy that now he's picked up a yellow card, I'd be tempted to sub him before he gets a red one. It's very risky leaving him out there.

Just now, Nordic Saint said:

His clearances unerringly find an opposition player so he is a key man for setting up their second phase attacks. He's so clumsy that now he's picked up a yellow card, I'd be tempted to sub him before he gets a red one. It's very risky leaving him out there.

He's just so slow to react, their strikers get by him like he's stood still

2 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

What the fuck Pearson sacked?

All over Twitter. Madness as they're virtually safe. From being bottom. 

Great goal by Ings. We should go on and boss this with our fitness. Need to keep the discipline.

One of the most odds bits of commentary given the context of the season. "That Saints goal brought a smile to the face of Nigel Pearson". "Well he was having a nice lunch but I'm hearing Nigel Pearson has just been sacked."

On a positive, Hoddle is a bit more bearable at the moment. The bar to bearable commentary is so low nowadays. It is simply whether or not you constantly suck off Liverpool. 

Can't remember the last time we had an off par first half whilst nicking a goal just before the break. Hopefully another sign of our ongoing overall improvement, especially in the winning mentality department, even when not playing at our best. 

Edited by trousers

Half Time Analysis - Bournemouth taking advantage of W-Peters poor defensive positioning. didn't think he was that bad until they showed all the times he was out of place...didn't have time to analysis all of JVs issues lol

Edited by skintsaint