Bournemouth vs Saints - Match Thread

Saint_clark

2 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

Half Time Analysis - Bournemouth taking advantage of W-Peters poor defensive positioning. didn't think he was that bad until they showed all the times he was out of place...didn't have time to analysis all of JVs issues lol

Absolute bull.  He’s moved inside to cover our average centre-backs and a good job he did.  He needs a bit of support from right-midfield.

2 minutes ago, trousers said:

Just watching the replay of the goal. How f***ing good was Walker-Peters in creating the opportunity from the edge of our own box and then busting a gut to get into their box before Ings shoots? Superb effort. 

Really like KWP.

We’re not goIng to get him, are we?

2 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Absolute bull.  He’s moved inside to cover our average centre-backs and a good job he did.  He needs a bit of support from right-midfield.

Did you see it? Not one clip was he sitting inside covering a centreback at any point lol As I said  I didn't think he was playing bad but was an eye opener how many issues his positioning was causing.

Edited by skintsaint

17 minutes ago, markr27 said:

"If Bournemouth and Southampton ever go to war, Winchester would be the place they fight over...." - Peter Drury.

I’ve spent too long trying to work out what the fuck he’s talking about with this!