Saints 2-0 Norwich - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

Strangely I'd be more confident if we were playing a better team than Norwich, never thought I'd say that about saints! If we are going to slip up it's likely now, but if we play to our best it should be comfortable, come on you reds! 

And the pre-match hedging their bets award goes to... ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, trousers said:

JWP's 350th appearance tonight. Not bad for a soft son-in-law

Thought I'd mis-heard that and had to check online! 350 appearances is remarkable for a player who didn't know his best position before Ralph came in. He'll make it to 500.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

Elyounoussi needs to improve his performances against the "lesser" sides. If he can tear Spurs and United apart, he should be destroying these.

Would have liked to see him show a bit of belief and volley that cross first time a couple of minutes ago

Edited by OttawaSaint

Some excellent passing early on, one moment of danger from Norwich and then it's gone a bit scrappy. Norwich will like scrappy.

We need to put one away to open this game up - a draw would be a good result for Norwich but they'd love a win - the sooner we deflate them the better. If they score first I worry we'll have to break down a team that parks the bus.

I'm not bringing the nuns out so here's a drunk baby for luck. Let's see if it works.

Drunk Happy Hour GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Saints 2-0 Norwich - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic