Radio Solent Fans Forum

Backrow91

1 hour ago, JRM said:

Yes another good point. Saints bend over backwards to accommodate away fans , get the impression they'd happily give more to away fans if they could (cup a good example) absolutely no way will stewards go into the Leeds end on Saturday far too scared. 

It's a football business. They'd sell every seat to away fans if they could sell the stadium out every week.

My question would be, when is the word 'club'going to be removed from the company name as it's utter bullshit to suggest it's still a 'club'.

5 minutes ago, Chez said:

It's a football business. They'd sell every seat to away fans if they could sell the stadium out every week.

My question would be, when is the word 'club'going to be removed from the company name as it's utter bullshit to suggest it's still a 'club'.

We should rename ourselves Serbia Leisure Holdings and the club emblem changed from a halo stickman to a bloke with slick back hair in slim fit shirt with rolled up sleeves

As for the "non-question" about replacing Ralph,

You won't get an answer but be sure the Board has

a list of possible replacements lined up.  Why?

Any sensible organisation would. The real question is

not is he good / should he be replaced,  but who will

take over if he is knocked down crossing the road.

I previously worked in two companies where that happened

The people concerned were key members of staff and it was 

very difficult to recruit someone with suitable experience.

We may not have won anythng during Ralph's tenure but

we have survived every season, and quite a few managers

have failed to achieve that. Ralph has never had " his own team"

instead battling it out with the bunch of misfits he inherited

after the Reed / Wilson spending spree that preceeded him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Turkish said:

We should rename ourselves Serbia Leisure Holdings and the club emblem changed from a halo stickman to a bloke with slick back hair in slim fit shirt with rolled up sleeves

This image has come to stick with you a bit hasn’t it ? Not the first time I’ve seen it mentioned.

23 hours ago, Saints foreva said:

I'd like to know why we give the away teams 300 tickets more than we're required to. It's probably the biggest allocation in the league, they could easily cut it down to 3,000 and have more stewards in that area on the away side of the segregation. 

Yes why dont they give away fans 2000 tickets ?  We only got a 32000 stadium !  Question why is it the big clubs with 60 000plus  stadium only give 3000 ish to away fans ?

4 minutes ago, Suhari said:

Che to Everton bollocks according to Semmens.

Didn't play last weekend because AA scored more in pre-season. Says RH.

Hmmm.

He did only say he wouldn’t be leaving on loan

• Like 1

Nice Q: future of AM and Theo, and how about signing a more experienced striker......

.....non committal on AM and Theo. 'They're good guys'.

On striker: it's about quality, not experience. RH says we're looking... so are lots of others. Says we need to get more clean sheets. Hard to defend against some PL strikers. We do need another striker though.