Pre Season Friendlies 2023/24

Master Bates

2 minutes ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

Charles as a CB again. 

Amo-Ameyaw as a 10? Not too sure how this would look with the 433 we've been using? 4231 with Alcaraz playing deeper perhaps?

McCarthy starting and captain, RM looking elsewhere already?

This ! what are we prime barca playing midfielders as defender is Charles prime maschereno ?

I want to seem him as DM

Edited by Convict Colony

1 minute ago, Convict Colony said:

This ! what are we prime barca playing midfielders as defender is Charles prime maschereno ?

I want to seem in as DM

I want to see Charles + Lavia just once in central midfield before Liverpool rummage deeper in their pockets.

Edited by coalman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

Charles as a CB again. 

Amo-Ameyaw as a 10? Not too sure how this would look with the 433 we've been using? 4231 with Alcaraz playing deeper perhaps?

McCarthy starting and captain, RM looking elsewhere already?

Just giving players minutes, wouldn't read too much into it all.

9 minutes ago, coalman said:

I want to see Charles + Lavia just once in central midfield before Liverpool rummage deeper in their pockets.

I'm sure you could find that if looked back through some old Man City academy videos!

Just now, egg said:

Could it be as crazy as Ryan Manning LCB, Djenepo LB, and Charles in midfield? Or have I become too accustomed to batshit crazy decisions from our managers?! 

That's nowhere near the most insane thing I've seen a Saints manager do in the last couple of years.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redandwhitey said:

No bednarek to be seen on pitch or Bench

Took a heavy knock first half against reading, was subbed off at half time for DCC.

Would imagine that's keeping him out.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Chinese sleeper agent detected

Never mind me fellow Englishman.

For anyone who might need a way, you can log in to the saints website on the silk browser on firestick and watch it as normal.

26 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Chinese sleeper agent detected

They say 1 in 5 people is Chinese.

I'm in a family of 5 with, Mum, Dad, my sister Sarah and my brother Deng Zhou Ping. That means one of us is Chinese, I think it might be Sarah...

Edited by OttawaSaint
  • Haha 2

We’re gonna concede so many goals pissing about with it at the back. It’s great that we’re keen to look for a passing move out but the balance isn’t right yet, playing a few passes already when it just isn’t on. As the comms said, it’s only precseason so make your mistakes now, but any side that high presses us will give us bother.