Saint_lambden Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Draino76 said: I'm hearing encouraging signs. Goooooood team the FA. 2
obelisk Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Maybe the FA, like a lot of people, thinks the saga has been overblown and that the EFL went a bit over the top with their hasty reaction in favour of Gibbo and his mates at the expense of Saints. 5
Appy Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Is it possible for Dom Shaw to go even balder with this news? 4
suewhistle Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 4 hours ago, hypochondriac said: Bring back b-anter, saintsfun, tubgirl and orly. What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches.. I can't remember if he had much footie insight though? 5
Willo of Whiteley Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 18 minutes ago, trousers said: Won’t believe it until @MB confirms 😂 2
Nordic Saint Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) 21 minutes ago, trousers said: So, does this mean that all of the ITK posters on here really knew sweet FA? Edited 11 hours ago by Nordic Saint 1
CSA96 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Whatever the ruling is (I suspect we're going to hear at 2pm or later this afternoon), it will be interesting to read the written reasons and finally get some closure on this whole saga, one way or the other 1
Saint Scott Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 3 hours ago, craigthesaint said: Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban. Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed. 24 minutes ago, trousers said: 2 4
hypochondriac Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 19 minutes ago, trousers said: This is going to be joyous if it's just a fine and/or suspended ban. I fear for the welfare and mental health of anyone living in Teeside... I fear for the mental health of MB. 1
macca155 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Its the hope that gets you, but I doubt Saints would publish pictures of Tonda, and let Alfie tease us if there wasn't something in the air. Sounds like things are starting to leak so no doubt the club are currently sorting out statements. We need this over and done with, whatever the punishment is. If its sufficiently light to allow Tonda to carry on then that would be a real tonic for Sunday. If not then get the new manager in pronto.
hypochondriac Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 11 minutes ago, suewhistle said: What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches.. I can't remember if he had much footie insight though? I still find myself humming 'give me joy in my heart baby cambridge'. I expect that's only remembered by the man himself.
TheAlehouseBrawlers Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Fingers crossed then for one big double celebration Sunday afternoon, “sorry luv, still in the pub…..”
Saint Scott Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 14 minutes ago, suewhistle said: What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches.. I can't remember if he had much footie insight though? I miss bearsy, he was hilarious 10
SNOWY Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago "Positive noises" that an announcement is imminent or a positive outcome for Tonda I wonder?
hypochondriac Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 minute ago, SNOWY said: "Positive noises" that an announcement is imminent or a positive outcome for Tonda I wonder? I was wondering that but I doubt Alfie would write positive noises if it only meant the result was being announced. Similarly if it was a lengthy ban imminently I don't think Tonda would be showing his face in public the day before. 1
Appy Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 minute ago, SNOWY said: "Positive noises" that an announcement is imminent or a positive outcome for Tonda I wonder? I think Alfie is smart enough to not use the word “positive” if it was the former. 4
Saint NL Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago I don't trust anything until the official statement is released. We've been burned by too many of these leaks 2
Ldnsaint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) 3 minutes ago, SNOWY said: "Positive noises" that an announcement is imminent or a positive outcome for Tonda I wonder? I don't think Alfie would put positive noises if it was about to be announced he was banned for 6 months. Expect it's a few games and a suspended ban. Edited 10 hours ago by Ldnsaint 1
Saint_lambden Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Some people are going to be disappointed I think. 1
Willo of Whiteley Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago I reckon it’s just a fine and a suspended ban m, aka no ban
Saint86 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 21 minutes ago, Willo of Whiteley said: Won’t believe it until @MB confirms 😂 But what does it mean for MBs ITK credentials if he gets off without a ban? 1
Toadhall Saint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 4 minutes ago, Saint NL said: I don't trust anything until the official statement is released. We've been burned by too many of these leaks This
It's There Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Saint_lambden said: Some people are going to be disappointed I think. But which way- happy or sad? You're usually on the money. Long ban, short ban or no ban?
PerthshireSaint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 28 minutes ago, suewhistle said: What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches.. I can't remember if he had much footie insight though? Big Kats Diary and B*tches be crazy were sublime
BS8Saint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Apparently it’s just a fine. No ban of any sorts. Could easily be wrong but that’s the rumour.. Imagine will be official soon. Either way.
VectisSaint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Makes some sense if it's announced today given the players are back training. Suspect a very hefty fine and suspended ban.
hypochondriac Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Saint86 said: But what does it mean for MBs ITK credentials if he gets off without a ban? Just like all the other times. The FA were all set to give Tonda a 12 month ban and then at the last second they changed their mind. Itk credentials intact. 4
Dman Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 11 minutes ago, Saint_lambden said: Some people are going to be disappointed I think. Some people as in: Dom Shaw Middlesbrough Our promotion rivals the cartel of the EFL Portsmouth 3
Dman Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Just now, Dman said: Some people as in: Dom Shaw Middlesbrough Our promotion rivals the cartel of the EFL Portsmouth Oh, and MB 1
Pamplemousse Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago I've heard due to Saints leaking it earlier, the FA have changed their mind
Saint86 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Some Boro fans trying to tell each other that they're over it and that it means nothing to them... on "Tonda Eckert" dedicated threads that are pages long 😄. Even saw one poster who thought that the club should get a further sanction rather than Eckert get a punishment. Absolutely delusional fanbase if they think this is the end of spygate and everyone just moves on from it - that game at St Mary's is going to be brutal for them. 2
beatlesaint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Saint86 said: Some Boro fans trying to tell each other that they're over it and that it means nothing to them... on "Tonda Eckert" dedicated threads that are pages long 😄. Even saw one poster who thought that the club should get a further sanction rather than Eckert get a punishment. Absolutely delusional fanbase if they think this is the end of spygate and everyone just moves on from it - that game at St Mary's is going to be brutal for them. IF they hadn't have been given a place in the final and IF we hadn't been kicked out I could kind of understand their position BUT they were, we were, and they blew it yet still they go on and on and on and on about it!!! I really cannot fathom why they cant see they got everything they wanted out of the EFL but still aren't happy. Weird. Let it go FFS 1
hypochondriac Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago At what point is it safe enough to post that I regret nothing, would do it again and this whole thing was a load of old pony? 2
sadoldgit Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 49 minutes ago, suewhistle said: What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches.. I can't remember if he had much footie insight though? Bearsy was worth the price of admission alone. He didn’t need any football acumen or ITK credentials, he was just bloody funny. 4
Teamsaint1 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) 2 minutes ago, beatlesaint said: IF they hadn't have been given a place in the final and IF we hadn't been kicked out I could kind of understand their position BUT they were, we were, and they blew it yet still they go on and on and on and on about it!!! I really cannot fathom why they cant see they got everything they wanted out of the EFL but still aren't happy. Weird. Let it go FFS Well yes, but I think it has slipped your mind that they along with henry winter are the new official moral guardians of the beautiful game. Edited 10 hours ago by Teamsaint1 1 1
beatlesaint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 6 minutes ago, Teamsaint1 said: Well yes, but I think it has slipped your mind that they along with henry winter are the new official moral guardians of the beautiful game. True, my mistake 😆
Thripp87 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago James Cordon will be binge eating the contents of his fridge at that Alfie House post. And the irrelevant Cambridge manager will be beside himself at the thought of Tonda not getting a ban. Roll on Sunday now. 3
The Oggmonster Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 34 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said: and Henry Winter and Neil Harris
tdmickey3 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 1 minute ago, The Oggmonster said: and Neil Harris Have heard Gibbo has lost his wig of this
Pilchards Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago TalkSPORT melt down coming soon as the news breaks Tonda only gets a ban. Hoping the rumours from here are true.
Wade Garrett Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, trousers said: He's as close as you can get to proper ITK. Tonda will probably have to wash Gibson's car or pay a fine.
hypochondriac Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Pilchards said: TalkSPORT melt down coming soon as the news breaks Tonda only gets a ban. Hoping the rumours from here are true. It's Alfie house not the rumours on here that are worth listening to.
Appy Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 2 minutes ago, CSA96 said: Onto 4pm we go... They’ll probably do 5pm. Send it then, laptop shut, off they pop. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now