Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe the FA, like a lot of people, thinks the saga has been overblown and that the EFL went a bit over the top with their hasty reaction in favour of Gibbo and his mates at the expense of Saints.

  • Like 5
Posted
4 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Bring back b-anter, saintsfun, tubgirl and orly.

What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches..

I can't remember if he had much footie insight though?

  • Like 4
Posted

Whatever the ruling is (I suspect we're going to hear at 2pm or later this afternoon), it will be interesting to read the written reasons and finally get some closure on this whole saga, one way or the other

  • Like 1
Posted
3 hours ago, craigthesaint said:

Not a chance am I ITK but I received a message from someone last night that knows a certain person at the upper end of the club and he has given him the nod that there will be an announcement on Thursday and that it is only a fine that Tonda will get with no ban.

Don't shoot the messenger as things could of course change between now and then, with the way that this whole debacle has gone on but my man was quietly confident albeit, until that announcement is made nothing is 100% guaranteed.

 

24 minutes ago, trousers said:

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvxojsLL1b9FFf8m4S0xjsZWHK8J3BNFzprcWigp1I9Q&s=10

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Posted
19 minutes ago, trousers said:

This is going to be joyous if it's just a fine and/or suspended ban. I fear for the welfare and mental health of anyone living in Teeside...

I fear for the mental health of MB.

  • Haha 1
Posted

Its the hope that gets you, but I doubt Saints would publish pictures of Tonda, and let Alfie tease us if there wasn't something in the air. Sounds like things are starting to leak so no doubt the club are currently sorting out statements.

We need this over and done with, whatever the punishment is. If its sufficiently light to allow Tonda to carry on then that would be a real tonic for Sunday. If not then get the new manager in pronto.

Posted
11 minutes ago, suewhistle said:

What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches..

I can't remember if he had much footie insight though?

I still find myself humming 'give me joy in my heart baby cambridge'. I expect that's only remembered by the man himself.

Posted
14 minutes ago, suewhistle said:

What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches..

I can't remember if he had much footie insight though?

I miss bearsy, he was hilarious

  • Like 8
Posted
1 minute ago, SNOWY said:

"Positive noises" that an announcement is imminent or a positive outcome for Tonda I wonder?

I was wondering that but I doubt Alfie would write positive noises if it only meant the result was being announced. Similarly if it was a lengthy ban imminently I don't think Tonda would be showing his face in public the day before.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, SNOWY said:

"Positive noises" that an announcement is imminent or a positive outcome for Tonda I wonder?

I think Alfie is smart enough to not use the word “positive” if it was the former. 

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SNOWY said:

"Positive noises" that an announcement is imminent or a positive outcome for Tonda I wonder?

I don't think Alfie would put positive noises if it was about to be announced he was banned for 6 months.

Expect it's a few games and a suspended ban. 

Edited by Ldnsaint
  • Like 1
Posted
21 minutes ago, Willo of Whiteley said:

Won’t believe it until @MB confirms

😂

But what does it mean for MBs ITK credentials if he gets off without a ban?

  • Haha 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, Saint_lambden said:

Some people are going to be disappointed I think. 

But which way- happy or sad? You're usually on the money. Long ban, short ban or no ban?

Posted
28 minutes ago, suewhistle said:

What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches..

I can't remember if he had much footie insight though?

Big Kats Diary and B*tches be crazy were sublime 

Posted

Apparently it’s just a fine. No ban of any sorts. Could easily be wrong but that’s the rumour..

 

Imagine will be official soon. Either way.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

But what does it mean for MBs ITK credentials if he gets off without a ban?

Just like all the other times. The FA were all set to give Tonda a 12 month ban and then at the last second they changed their mind. Itk credentials intact.

  • Haha 4
Posted
11 minutes ago, Saint_lambden said:

Some people are going to be disappointed I think. 

Some people as in:

Dom Shaw

Middlesbrough

Our promotion rivals

the cartel of the EFL 

Portsmouth

 

  • Like 3
Posted
Just now, Dman said:

Some people as in:

Dom Shaw

Middlesbrough

Our promotion rivals

the cartel of the EFL 

Portsmouth

 

Oh, and MB

  • Haha 1
Posted

Some Boro fans trying to tell each other that they're over it and that it means nothing to them... on "Tonda Eckert" dedicated threads that are pages long 😄. Even saw one poster who thought that the club should get a further sanction rather than Eckert get a punishment. Absolutely delusional fanbase if they think this is the end of spygate and everyone just moves on from it - that game at St Mary's is going to be brutal for them.

  • Haha 2
Posted
3 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

Some Boro fans trying to tell each other that they're over it and that it means nothing to them... on "Tonda Eckert" dedicated threads that are pages long 😄. Even saw one poster who thought that the club should get a further sanction rather than Eckert get a punishment. Absolutely delusional fanbase if they think this is the end of spygate and everyone just moves on from it - that game at St Mary's is going to be brutal for them.

IF they hadn't have been given a place in the final and IF we hadn't been kicked out I could kind of understand their position BUT they were, we were, and they blew it yet still they go on and on and on and on about it!!!

I really cannot fathom why they cant see they got everything they wanted out of the EFL but still aren't happy. Weird. 

Let it go FFS   

  • Like 1
Posted
49 minutes ago, suewhistle said:

What about Bearsy? His critique of '50 Shades of Grey' had me in stitches..

I can't remember if he had much footie insight though?

Bearsy was worth the price of admission alone. He didn’t need any football acumen or ITK credentials, he was just bloody funny.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, beatlesaint said:

IF they hadn't have been given a place in the final and IF we hadn't been kicked out I could kind of understand their position BUT they were, we were, and they blew it yet still they go on and on and on and on about it!!!

I really cannot fathom why they cant see they got everything they wanted out of the EFL but still aren't happy. Weird. 

Let it go FFS   

Well yes, but I think it has slipped your mind  that they along with henry winter are the new  official moral guardians of the beautiful game.

Edited by Teamsaint1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
6 minutes ago, Teamsaint1 said:

Well yes, but I think it has slipped your mind  that they along with henry winter are the new  official moral guardians of the beautiful game.

True, my mistake 😆

Posted

James Cordon will be binge eating the contents of his fridge at that Alfie House post. And the irrelevant Cambridge manager will be beside himself at the thought of Tonda not getting a ban.

Roll on Sunday now.

  • Like 3
Posted
3 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

TalkSPORT melt down coming soon as the news breaks Tonda only gets a ban.

Hoping the rumours from here are true.

It's Alfie house not the rumours on here that are worth listening to.

Posted
2 minutes ago, CSA96 said:

Onto 4pm we go...

They’ll probably do 5pm. 
 

Send it then, laptop shut, off they pop. 

  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...