Disco Stu Posted September 24 Posted September 24 8 minutes ago, MB said: Have on good authority he’s banned. Club exploring options for appeal before anything goes public We all know he's getting banned. We're waiting to see how long for.
Harry_SFC Posted September 24 Posted September 24 2 minutes ago, LegalEagle said: My understanding is the club are aware of said punishment but are considering options for appeal. Its not as harsh though as people fear. All I really know. MB - above is your post from 1 August. I’ll take your post a few minutes ago with a very large pinch of salt Yeah he doesn't know any more than you or I. 1
die Mannyschaft Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 minute ago, LegalEagle said: My understanding is the club are aware of said punishment but are considering options for appeal. Its not as harsh though as people fear. All I really know. MB - above is your post from 1 August. I’ll take your post a few minutes ago with a very large pinch of salt No point appealing it's not going to make any difference as we know from EFL judgement. Its not a real panel or court or official magistrate just a few blokes at a desk. Spygate is the biggest and highest profile issue the FA will ever deal with.
Fabrice29 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 15 minutes ago, MB said: Have on good authority he’s banned. Club exploring options for appeal before anything goes public Hahahahahaha he’s back 2
die Mannyschaft Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, Sevvy said: They are on the phone to Steve Gibson to ask what the punishment should be On the phone to Gibson say is that good enough for you or do you want to appeal for 18 months.
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 No idea what the result is but you'd think if it was something we thought was ok then we likely would have heard by now you would have thought.
CB Fry Posted September 24 Posted September 24 16 minutes ago, MB said: Have on good authority he’s banned. Club exploring options for appeal before anything goes public Have it on good authority that you are utterly full of shit. I could have told you he's being banned three months ago. 5
Fabrice29 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 20 minutes ago, MB said: Have on good authority he’s banned. Club exploring options for appeal before anything goes public I actually hope you’re right just so you get to know what that feels like for once. 1
sfc4prem Posted September 24 Posted September 24 3 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: No idea what the result is but you'd think if it was something we thought was ok then we likely would have heard by now you would have thought. Why? 1
Master Bates Posted September 24 Posted September 24 2 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said: Hahahahahaha he’s back As long as you know it's not me I'm happy. 2
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Just now, sfc4prem said: Why? Because there would be no reason for it not to be released.
die Mannyschaft Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, Jack said: I don’t think that’s correct at all, the Premier league and EFL have handed down loads of points deductions and fines in recent times. Those fall under the governance of the FA. Everton, Forest, West Brom recently had points deductions, scandalous that Chelsea then get off with just a minuscule fine for breaking rules that gave them years worth of competitive advantage, shown by their uptick in terms of winning titles and trophies It must be a case of power and influence for City and Chelsea. If FA are scared of Chelsea then City case will be dropped. Otherwise points would have been deducted years ago.
Miltonaggro Posted September 24 Posted September 24 4 minutes ago, CB Fry said: Have it on good authority that you are utterly full of shit. I could have told you he's being banned three months ago. I also have it on bad authority that he’s full of shit! QED 1
Master Bates Posted September 24 Posted September 24 21 minutes ago, MB said: Have on good authority he’s banned. Club exploring options for appeal before anything goes public I thought someone mentioned that an appeal had already been made hence why it took so long to get to here?
sfc4prem Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Just now, hypochondriac said: Because there would be no reason for it not to be released. I mean, I don't have a clue either way. Not sure if there is any correlation between severity and delays of timings for announcements
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 minute ago, sfc4prem said: I mean, I don't have a clue either way. Not sure if there is any correlation between severity and delays of timings for announcements It may be that he wasn't told today and they were just asking more questions as suggested by Alfie tbf
LegalEagle Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 minute ago, Master Bates said: I thought someone mentioned that an appeal had already been made hence why it took so long to get to here? Perhaps the FA have appealed their own decision? They were happy with a 3 game ban and then they saw Parson’s video and are now seeking a 33 game ban. 4
sfc4prem Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Just now, hypochondriac said: It may be that he wasn't told today and they were just asking more questions as suggested by Alfie tbf Yeah, could be fucking anything with the mongrels in charge of our country's football.
RedArmy Posted September 24 Posted September 24 10 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said: Hahahahahaha he’s back The postman always delivers… 1
Holmes_and_Watson Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, benjii said: Trim the pubes. Sure, it's a niche slogan to have on a placard in a Free Palestine march. But is it any less important? 🙂
Holmes_and_Watson Posted September 24 Posted September 24 36 minutes ago, sfc4prem said: Spins round looking for camera....oh wait, mine is a Nick Holmes poster...whew! 🙂 1
Miltonaggro Posted September 24 Posted September 24 4 minutes ago, sockeye said: Not looking good. Fuck, hadn’t seen that Rupert Lowe was chairing the panel. Charlie Austin has just volunteered for the Pierrenport role.
AlexLaw76 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 FFS, Verdict is in.... Tonda has.....HUNGRY EYES!!!
OttawaSaint Posted September 24 Posted September 24 7 minutes ago, Football Special said: Thanks for the DM mate, very interesting Same reaction, I didn't think nads could swell to that size!
Weston Super Saint Posted September 24 Posted September 24 31 minutes ago, Master Bates said: I thought someone mentioned that an appeal had already been made hence why it took so long to get to here? Now, I'm no legal eagle, but I'm pretty sure you can't appeal against a decision BEFORE that decision has even been made.... 1 1
CB Fry Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, Turkish said: The image of @CB Fry and the chapatis OMG 😫😫 They were Peshwari Naans if I remember rightly. It had been a few years since I've done the old Tarzan impression so it wasn't as polished as it once was. I did apologise to that woman I poked in the eye though. 1
Holmes_and_Watson Posted September 24 Posted September 24 20 minutes ago, sockeye said: Not looking good. To think that they weren't going to punish him, until Parsons spoke up. Hard to argue against capital punishment after that happens.
RedArmy Posted September 24 Posted September 24 15 minutes ago, Football Special said: Thanks for the DM mate, very interesting Was it hard or soft? Asking for a friend.
WinglessWonder Posted September 24 Posted September 24 30 minutes ago, sockeye said: Not looking good. I knew he would get off lightly FFS...
sfc4prem Posted September 24 Posted September 24 8 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said: To think that they weren't going to punish him, until Parsons spoke up. Hard to argue against capital punishment after that happens. I thought his comments would have more suction. Seems like Parsons was shouting in a vacuum, so to speak.
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Have on good authority he’s been let off. Club exploring options for open top bus tour before anything goes public 6
SW5 SAINT Posted September 24 Posted September 24 with the sentence carried out on the centre circle at the Riverside Stadium….
sockeye Posted September 24 Posted September 24 9 minutes ago, WinglessWonder said: I knew he would get off lightly FFS... Not to worry. All living members of his family will be included on appeal by order of Gib Jong Un 1
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 You can only call yourself a true fan if you stay up till 3am for the 4am FA announcement. 5 1
manji Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, MB said: Have on good authority he’s banned. Club exploring options for appeal before anything goes public Have it on good authority , the Echo believes, just crap . I’m convinced most people don’t get how news/ social media working . This forum pages and pages of nonsense . Every post provides Steve Grant money . Not a dig a Steve Grant but you are getting any uptodate news on here
Britannia Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Have it on good authority I have no idea what will happen. 1
obelisk Posted September 24 Posted September 24 I've been in the pub. I take it nothing has happened that we know of.
lambtiss Posted September 24 Posted September 24 7 minutes ago, obelisk said: I've been in the pub. I take it nothing has happened that we know of. Correct, time well spent
Mr X Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Say they do throw the book at Tonda with a lengthy ban as in the rest of this season... Out of interest Do most on here still think it was the right decision to stick with him after all the turmoil. He has brought to the club? Which could lead to even more uncertainty
Paul Chuckle Posted September 24 Posted September 24 What time is Football Martin on tonight to tell us nothing has happened? 1
Willo of Whiteley Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 minute ago, Paul Chuckle said: What time is Football Martin on tonight to tell us nothing has happened? I read the first few words of this post and immediately thought of the second half before finishing reading. 😂 Says it all. 2
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 4 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said: What time is Football Martin on tonight to tell us nothing has happened? Already did a little update of about thirty seconds. Maybe that's job done for the day. 1
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 5 minutes ago, Mr X said: Say they do throw the book at Tonda with a lengthy ban as in the rest of this season... Out of interest Do most on here still think it was the right decision to stick with him after all the turmoil. He has brought to the club? Which could lead to even more uncertainty Would have been nice if someone from the FA had a quiet word off the record to tell us they were banning him so we didn't waste our time.
jamesfp1 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Why haven't we heard anything? Is the hearing at 10pm?
obelisk Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 minute ago, jamesfp1 said: Why haven't we heard anything? Is the hearing at 10pm? It's at a private club in Soho. 1
lambtiss Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 minute ago, jamesfp1 said: Why haven't we heard anything? Is the hearing at 10pm? No way. Nanny has to tuck them into bed at 9pm after they've had bitty
The Kraken Posted September 24 Posted September 24 7 minutes ago, Mr X said: Say they do throw the book at Tonda with a lengthy ban as in the rest of this season... Out of interest Do most on here still think it was the right decision to stick with him after all the turmoil. He has brought to the club? Which could lead to even more uncertainty I don’t think sport republic can hang their hat on any manager they have appointed since taking over, aside from Tonda. So that’s a factor. But, unless the club were given a firm assurance that he was getting banned (which I doubt they were), it’s a very difficult scenario. Some owners would’ve kicked him to the curb immediately, which would have been understandable. Ours didn’t, and it’s equally understandable why. So, for me, no bother on the decision making. It was always a risk but we’ve had a reasonable start to the season and, if we have to replace a manager mid season, it’s not a complete disaster by any means. Eckert came in before Xmas and turned an ailing side around, get a decent manager (yes, not a given) and we’re not even an ailing side. 7
trousers Posted September 24 Posted September 24 15 minutes ago, Mr X said: Say they do throw the book at Tonda with a lengthy ban as in the rest of this season... Out of interest Do most on here still think it was the right decision to stick with him after all the turmoil. He has brought to the club? Which could lead to even more uncertainty Would you prefer responses with or without hindsight...?
LegalEagle Posted September 24 Posted September 24 10 minutes ago, lambtiss said: No way. Nanny has to tuck them into bed at 9pm after they've had bitty Lucky bastards 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now