Pamplemousse Posted September 24 Posted September 24 I have it on good authority that we're going to fucking smash the skates 2
MB Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, Fabrice29 said: I actually hope you’re right just so you get to know what that feels like for once. I’ve been right several times on here before: Still sacking, interviews with GoN, JWP signing, just to name a few Choose to believe what you want 3
OttawaSaint Posted September 24 Posted September 24 2 minutes ago, MB said: I’ve been right several times on here before: Still sacking, interviews with GoN, JWP signing, just to name a few Choose to believe what you want So, how long is the ban? What kind of ban?
DH93 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) 3 minutes ago, MB said: I’ve been right several times on here before: Still sacking, interviews with GoN, JWP signing, just to name a few Choose to believe what you want You also said we would hear imminently in August and the club were aware of said punishments - next 😘 Edited September 24 by DH93
MB Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Further to the above when this all kicked off I also released information immediately that Tonda was behind all of this from the get go and i was chased out of town so have a think about that before taking it with a “pinch of salt” as some have suggested 1
saintant Posted September 24 Posted September 24 4 minutes ago, MB said: Further to the above when this all kicked off I also released information immediately that Tonda was behind all of this from the get go and i was chased out of town so have a think about that before taking it with a “pinch of salt” as some have suggested Are you Will Salt? 4
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) 8 minutes ago, MB said: Further to the above when this all kicked off I also released information immediately that Tonda was behind all of this from the get go and i was chased out of town so have a think about that before taking it with a “pinch of salt” as some have suggested Give us specifics then. How long has he been banned for? You previously said we would hear months ago and that it wasn't as bad as feared. Not exactly a groundbreaking bit of info that he has received a ban is it. That was always going to happen. Edited September 24 by hypochondriac 1
Saint Pete Posted September 24 Posted September 24 34 minutes ago, The Kraken said: I don’t think sport republic can hang their hat on any manager they have appointed since taking over, aside from Tonda. So that’s a factor. But, unless the club were given a firm assurance that he was getting banned (which I doubt they were), it’s a very difficult scenario. Some owners would’ve kicked him to the curb immediately, which would have been understandable. Ours didn’t, and it’s equally understandable why. So, for me, no bother on the decision making. It was always a risk but we’ve had a reasonable start to the season and, if we have to replace a manager mid season, it’s not a complete disaster by any means. Eckert came in before Xmas and turned an ailing side around, get a decent manager (yes, not a given) and we’re not even an ailing side. Yes, right decision to stick with him in my opinion. And I still think a more sensible ban length of say 6 to 8 games (which is still pretty harsh) we could cope with without getting rid, I'm sure the club knew a ban of some sort was more likely than not. If the worst happens and it's a ridiculously long ban, then I guess what happens next will hinge on appeals process and whether he can still continue while we appeal (if we do). Doesn't mean we have handled the situation well in other ways though.
OttawaSaint Posted September 24 Posted September 24 12 minutes ago, MB said: Further to the above when this all kicked off I also released information immediately that Tonda was behind all of this from the get go and i was chased out of town so have a think about that before taking it with a “pinch of salt” as some have suggested I'll repeat it: So, how long is the ban? What kind of ban
MB Posted September 24 Posted September 24 6 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said: I'll repeat it: So, how long is the ban? What kind of ban My understanding is there is a ban and a suspended ban 4
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 20 minutes ago, MB said: Further to the above when this all kicked off I also released information immediately that Tonda was behind all of this from the get go and i was chased out of town so have a think about that before taking it with a “pinch of salt” as some have suggested Is it the same source that gave you this info? My understanding is the club are aware of said punishment but are considering options for appeal. Its not as harsh though as people fear. All I really know. For all the haters out there, things change… Chelsea took centre stage with their punishment, we will hear imminently choose what you what to believe I really don’t care! My track record has been pretty much on the money
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Just now, MB said: My understanding is there is a ban and a suspended ban OK then. Is it your understanding it is a touchline ban or a football ban? Sufficient that we would be forced to sack him?
Fabrice29 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) 27 minutes ago, MB said: I’ve been right several times on here before: Still sacking, interviews with GoN, JWP signing, just to name a few Choose to believe what you want The JWP signing you broke in November 2025. You really are ahead of the game. Why is it all the stuff you are right about suddenly involves a change of heart? Sylla, GoN, JWP, Tonda being sacked in May, and last months debacle, even you not sharing anything again hasn't worked out the way you said it would. Even if you are ITK, you got to show some humility lad 11 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said: I'll repeat it: So, how long is the ban? What kind of ban Not as bad as first feared he told us in August. So thats good news. Just need the Chelsea stuff to go away and we can find out once and for all. Edited September 24 by Fabrice29 2
Cuddles Posted September 24 Posted September 24 30 minutes ago, MB said: Further to the above when this all kicked off I also released information immediately that Tonda was behind all of this from the get go and i was chased out of town so have a think about that before taking it with a “pinch of salt” as some have suggested Are you able to provide more info around the FA bitty break? Is it like Helen Mirren or more like Will's mum?
Lighthouse Posted September 24 Posted September 24 It is my understanding that MB is a poster on Saintsweb.co.uk
WinglessWonder Posted September 24 Posted September 24 29 minutes ago, MB said: My understanding is there is a ban and a suspended ban I understand from what I've heard that there will or won't be a ban that is either suspended or not and will either include all footballing activity or just touchline access in matchdays. There will also be a hefty fine (or not) with the possibility that this will also be suspended or payable immediately. Please understand that I'm risking a lot by sharing this info with you all, my contact will be seriously unhappy if it gets leaked as it is easily traceable back to him (or her) 3 2
Pamplemousse Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, MB said: I’ve been right several times on here before: Still sacking, interviews with GoN, JWP signing, just to name a few Choose to believe what you want When can we expect an official announcement, do you know?
OttawaSaint Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 minute ago, Pamplemousse said: When can we expect an official announcement, do you know? It is my understanding that there will be an announcement at some point in the future.
MB Posted September 24 Posted September 24 9 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said: When can we expect an official announcement, do you know? Tomorrow or Monday 1
hypochondriac Posted September 24 Posted September 24 How is telling us that Tonda has been banned, some suspended and that we will hear tomorrow or Monday giving us information that you couldn't just make an educated guess about? 2
Fabrice29 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 8 minutes ago, MB said: Tomorrow or Monday Is that when the Chelsea stuff finally be off the agenda?
Saint-Reece Posted September 24 Posted September 24 8 minutes ago, MB said: Tomorrow or Monday Groundbreaking stuff, cheers pal. 6
Saints4Prem Posted September 24 Posted September 24 8 minutes ago, Zorba said: That’s what my sauce says anyway. Could you raise the plate a bit so it is 'Suspended' 😄😇 2
Pamplemousse Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) Asked AI to come up with a film poster based on the fan reaction to a lengthy ban and this is what it came up with Edited September 24 by Pamplemousse 1 4
Ted Bates Statue Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, MB said: My understanding is there is a ban and a suspended ban So, he is going to be banned and not banned simultaneously. Got it. That makes total sense and I look forward to your victory lap on here when both outcomes come to pass.
SaintBobby Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Anyone who starts a prediction/claim with "My understanding is..." is never to be believed. It's journalese for "I'm not at all sure, frankly." If you "understand" that X is going to happen you just say "X is going to happen". "Our next match is at home to Portsmouth" not "I understand that our next match is at home to Portsmouth." 2
MB Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Look I really don’t give a shit. I’ll stop passing off info on here. Feel free to apologise to me tomorrow. 1 2
manji Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) 15 minutes ago, MB said: Look I really don’t give a shit. I’ll stop passing off info on here. Feel free to apologise to me tomorrow. Who the fk are you ? What is your understanding of yourself ? You are not passing off info off on here and you said maybe Monday. Edited September 25 by manji 1 1
CB Fry Posted September 25 Posted September 25 4 hours ago, MB said: Look I really don’t give a shit. I’ll stop passing off info on here. Feel free to apologise to me tomorrow. Textbook. 2
LegalEagle Posted September 25 Posted September 25 5 hours ago, MB said: Look I really don’t give a shit. I’ll stop passing off info on here. Feel free to apologise to me tomorrow. Don’t be a silly boy. You’re an attention seeker. See your post from 1 August. Seek some help before you start inflicting pain on small mammals.
shirleysfc Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Surely it’s the FA that controls when they announce the outcome of this. The talk of the club delaying an announcement until they’ve decided what they want to do about an appeal is nonsense.
goodymatt Posted September 25 Posted September 25 With Chelsea’s appeal, did we even hear an appeal had happened? I recall we just heard the final verdict. So is there a world where we appeal and we hear absolutely nothing for a while? Would be ridiculous.
Weston Super Saint Posted September 25 Posted September 25 5 hours ago, MB said: Look I really don’t give a shit. I’ll stop passing off info on here. Feel free to apologise to me tomorrow. Or Monday, surely? 6
Draino76 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 6 month ban with 3 months suspended I reckon. Announced at 9:02 today. Lallana brought in to cover and flirting with the top 8 at Christmas. 1
Weston Super Saint Posted September 25 Posted September 25 2 minutes ago, Draino76 said: 6 month ban with 3 months suspended I reckon. Announced at 9:02 today. Lallana brought in to cover and flirting with the top 8 at Christmas. That sounds like one hell of a Christmas party! 1
Stripey McStripe Shirt Posted September 25 Posted September 25 11 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said: That sounds like one hell of a Christmas party! If you flirt too much at the Christmas party, HR (or in this case, the FA), would probably get involved
Fabrice29 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 5 hours ago, MB said: Look I really don’t give a shit. I’ll stop passing off info on here. You threatened that before and guess what…didn’t happen.
westmidlandsaint Posted September 25 Posted September 25 20 minutes ago, Draino76 said: 6 month ban with 3 months suspended I reckon. Announced at 9:02 today. Lallana brought in to cover and flirting with the top 8 at Christmas. Lallana was at St Mary's Wednesday for a meeting with top brass. Could have been about anything but.... 🤔 1
egg Posted September 25 Posted September 25 2 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said: You threatened that before and guess what…didn’t happen. And that ladies and gentlemen is why people are reluctant to pass on what they hear. I don't doubt he's heard something, and I don't doubt that it's a probably bit vague because things are happening, and/or he feels the need to be a bit vague as being specific could identify the source and get someone a kick in the bollocks. 2 1
egg Posted September 25 Posted September 25 2 minutes ago, westmidlandsaint said: Lallana was at St Mary's Wednesday for a meeting with top brass. Could have been about anything but.... 🤔 I think it's inevitable he'll step up, at least until the end of the season. He's had a tough start with the under 21's but seems to be doing well. Personally, I like the idea with him stepping up and the rest of the coaching structure staying in place. It gives as much stability and continuity as possible. 1
Fabrice29 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 minute ago, egg said: And that ladies and gentlemen is why people are reluctant to pass on what they hear. I don't doubt he's heard something, and I don't doubt that it's a probably bit vague because things are happening, and/or he feels the need to be a bit vague as being specific could identify the source and get someone a kick in the bollocks. Who is reluctant to pass on anything they hear? Where’s the evidence for that? Because this wally isn’t reluctant is he? Only reason he should be reluctant is whatever he’s being told normally turns out to be wrong.
EssEffCee Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) 9 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said: You threatened that before and guess what…didn’t happen. Out of interest, why does it bother you so much? You can choose to believe it or not but it's a bit weird this obsession you have with calling this specific poster out. Edited September 25 by EssEffCee 1
egg Posted September 25 Posted September 25 3 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said: Who is reluctant to pass on anything they hear? Where’s the evidence for that? Because this wally isn’t reluctant is he? Only reason he should be reluctant is whatever he’s being told normally turns out to be wrong. I'm not debating it mate. I've expressed my opinion. Issue closed for me. 1
Fabrice29 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 3 minutes ago, EssEffCee said: Out of interest, why does it bother you so much? You can choose to believe it or not but it's a bit weird this obsession you have with calling this specific poster out. Because he bites back with silly responses and doubles down every time despite the outcomes. It’s amusing. 1
Fabrice29 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Just now, egg said: I'm not debating it mate. I've expressed my opinion. Issue closed for me. Do you want to just name someone who is reluctant to post anything they hear first before you pull out of a point you raised?
obelisk Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Maybe if you know something or think you know something but feel that you can't divulge that information could I kindly ask you to keep it smugly to yourself. Otherwise you'll likely get the reaction deserved.
egg Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Just now, Fabrice29 said: Do you want to just name someone who is reluctant to post anything they hear first before you pull out of a point you raised? I'm not sure what's hard to understand - the issue is closed for me. 1 1
trousers Posted September 25 Posted September 25 6 hours ago, MB said: Look I really don’t give a shit. I’ll stop passing off info on here. Feel free to apologise to me tomorrow. Playing golf at Haggs Castle later? 1
wild-saint Posted September 25 Posted September 25 9 hours ago, MB said: I’ve been right several times on here before: Still sacking, interviews with GoN, JWP signing, just to name a few Choose to believe what you want If the decision was known even by a few then there would be more than just you claiming “they’ve heard”. There would be lots of talk on the internet. The fact you are a lone voice 12 hours later suggests it bollox because if they had told you they would have told others unless of course you are mrs eckert.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now