West Brom 2 Saints 0 - The Wake

St Chalet

Well, that's a really depressing game. Haven't felt this disappointed since we lost to Blackpool.

The central midfield two were poor, Adkins tactically inept and the confidence at rock bottom. This is going to be a minging season unless we win the next two.

Nigel looks like a dead man walking there.

I thought it was a pretty abysmal game of football, West Brom were pretty hopeless and if we were half decent we'd have given them a game there, but we didn't. They were **** and still scored 2, could have scored more, and worryingly kept us quiet with complete ease.

Not sure where we go from here, but we are a long, long way off the pace of being a PL team. Time to pull the bedsheets over our heads until January because it's not going to be pretty.

No confidence

No effort

No luck

I could have taken a loss if we had shown some effort but he has lost the squad. They don't believe in his tactics and he can't motivate them anymore.

I questioned if he had lost the dressing room and got slaughtered for it. I think he has.

It is getting boring now,we are all armchair managers but we all say this 433 is not working? but yet we play it week after week.It clearly is not working,we should try and find a formation that suits are players!!

I believe that NC is pulling all the strings,he is like a poor mans Abramovich

But what baffles me is why we didnt make changes as soon as we went 2-0 down,put Punch and Mayuka on the wings and have a go,why wait another 15 mins??

Unlucky tonight. Had to win which suited west brom. They are a good side sadly. Even so we've been screwed over. Handball +deflected goal, crossbar, penalty not given. Sigh. We are the only team to stay up from this position. Chin up. Also fantastic support to those who went. And nice touch between the fans and Nigel at the end. Clyne our best player? Think he gets it for me anyway. Unlucky all. Frustrating as hell when we lose to a team who sit there and counter. But we have to cut out the mistakes. I.e. Davis for second goal! Ramirez also not match sharp. And although they were isolated I thought jayrod was disappointing tonight.

Hope Cork's not too far away from a return. Would get JWP back in the middle of the park ASAP. Davis' distribution was poor but even more inexcusable was Schniederlin's lack of commitment to the cause.

Thought Fonte and Clyne had good games. Not alot in the way of pluses otherwise. Lambert isn't as instrumental in our play with JRod up there. Really don't think 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 is the way to go. 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 please. JRod or Lambert not both.

If we do sack Adkins, any chance of giving Neville the job? Talks an awful lot of sense.