Be a Red Devil for the day

Maggie May

Yeah but your attitude has led you to the dark side of the football force young Lighthouse and ended up with you actualy wanting Man Utd to win a football match! There just has to be something deeply perverse in that surely.

I see your point. I've been trying to clean myself since the final whistle but they just don't make water hot enough.

We are there on merit, having finished sixth. If it had been any of the top four teams instead of Palace then we would already have been in the group stages.

Oh right. Thanks for clarifying Einstein. Anyway onward to another summer of fretting over losing all our best players!!!!!!!!

Oh right. Thanks for clarifying Einstein. Anyway onward to another summer of fretting over losing all our best players!!!!!!!!

Just rejoice at that news!

Oh no, not only have I been cheering for Man Utd but now I've quoted Thatcher.

Will I never be clean again?

It is going to be humiliating f'sure. I'd rather we just gave up football altogether than play in Europe knowing it's only thanks to that smug Dutch ****er!!!!

Nah, we were there anyway, that's the saving grace, but now we avoid the more humiliating banana skins.

Anyway, I didn't bother with going down the pub to watch annd listened on the radio. Sounds like a wise decision. Sorry for Palace but at least Puncheon got a small reward for being such a sport on Tuesday. I presume Schneiderlin wasn't even on the bench? Now there's a lesson for some players.

Perhaps RK and the board will now finalise matters, given they now know we're in the group stages. I look forward to The9's informative European Tour thread. I meant to go to one of the group stage matches last year but er... didn't.

Nah, we were there anyway, that's the saving grace, but now we avoid the more humiliating banana skins.

Anyway, I didn't bother with going down the pub to watch annd listened on the radio. Sounds like a wise decision. Sorry for Palace but at least Puncheon got a small reward for being such a sport on Tuesday. I presume Schneiderlin wasn't even on the bench? Now there's a lesson for some players.

Perhaps RK and the board will now finalise matters, given they now know we're in the group stages. I look forward to The9's informative European Tour thread. I meant to go to one of the group stage matches last year but er... didn't.

Schneiderlin was on the bench. He seemed a bit pensive when he collected his medal.

I punched the air when Palace scored then thought what you doing you want Man U to win! Strange feeling I don't want again!!!!!!!

Same even cursed the ref for not playing those advantages then thought thank god haha!

Poor treatment of Van Gaal , nearly as bad as Pellengrini , I would hope we do better but Adkins wasn't too good either . I think some sort of respect should be shown as they are people if nothing else .

Felt sorry for Adkins at the time and even had some sympathy for Pelegrini who behaved with great dignity don't feel too sorry for Van Gaal who remained an arrogant tw at

By the way I'd take the sack any day if I get to walk away with over 6m quid I didn't have to work for

Even the train robbers got less