Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

you'll be alright, far too much parachute money down the line for the club to be liquidated. By the way not everyone on here wakes up dreaming of toast.

Thanks Ches, I know you hate Pompey as much as the next man, You've just got a bit more class. I'm just worried we'll lose our 20k-a-weekers and it'll stop our immoral rise back to the top flight! :D

you'll be alright, far too much parachute money down the line for the club to be liquidated. By the way not everyone on here wakes up dreaming of toast.

Thanks Ches, I know you hate Pompey as much as the next man, You've just got a bit more class. I'm just worried we'll lose our 20k-a-weekers and it'll stop our immoral rise back to the top flight! :D

To be fair, what did you expect him to say. Like many in the football spotlight, what they say and what they are actually thinking is two completely different kettles of fish (and yes, I meant the pun..!). He is hardly going to come out and say 'great, I hope they go to the wall, let them die' on national television.

Personally I like people who tell it like it really is and speak thier minds, the Robbie Savages and Stan Collymores of this world. You will probably find that quite a lot of people inside football are secretly actually enjoying their plight and willing them to get sucked under - it's just that they cannot make that known publicly.

You only have to look at Danny Murphys recent comments where he was actually brave enough to name names to realise that football is quite a close knit community, they like to be seen as all sticking togeather - even though it is fairly obvious that they cannot stand one another.

To be fair, what did you expect him to say. Like many in the football spotlight, what they say and what they are actually thinking is two completely different kettles of fish (and yes, I meant the pun..!). He is hardly going to come out and say 'great, I hope they go to the wall, let them die' on national television.

Personally I like people who tell it like it really is and speak thier minds, the Robbie Savages and Stan Collymores of this world. You will probably find that quite a lot of people inside football are secretly actually enjoying their plight and willing them to get sucked under - it's just that they cannot make that known publicly.

You only have to look at Danny Murphys recent comments where he was actually brave enough to name names to realise that football is quite a close knit community, they like to be seen as all sticking togeather - even though it is fairly obvious that they cannot stand one another.

Lmfao!!!! Muppet on SSN

"You don't get people in Pompey walking around in man united, arsenal tops, glory hunters... we're pompey peepull"

Cue clapping and cheering from his chavlettes....

what a complete and utter load of drivel, oh and there's a **** load of ****ing peepull wearing Chelsea shirts as well

Lmfao!!!! Muppet on SSN

"You don't get people in Pompey walking around in man united, arsenal tops, glory hunters... we're pompey peepull"

what a complete and utter load of drivel, oh and there's a **** load of ****ing peepull wearing Chelsea shirts as well

One last thing. Can all the Bandwagoneers get the f**k off our thread. Where were you c*nts over the past few weeks things had been looking up for Pompey? Nick, Rock, ESB, Rally, Dubai, Ginge, Weston, Gemmel and the regulars who stuck around week in, week out clinging to hopes of Pompey's demise I salut you (You know who you are). The rest of you are a bunch of gutless nomarks, springing up like a bunch of gloryhunting ****s at a Man Utd match, I have zero respect for you and feel your intruding on other Saints fans hard earned vitriol. ;) :D

Can't call me a bandwagoner. My Grandfather posted on this thread back in the 50's

One last thing. Can all the Bandwagoneers get the f**k off our thread. Where were you c*nts over the past few weeks things had been looking up for Pompey? Nick, Rock, ESB, Rally, Dubai, Ginge, Weston, Gemmel and the regulars who stuck around week in, week out clinging to hopes of Pompey's demise I salut you (You know who you are). The rest of you are a bunch of gutless nomarks, springing up like a bunch of gloryhunting ****s at a Man Utd match, I have zero respect for you and feel your intruding on other Saints fans hard earned vitriol. ;) :D

Can't call me a bandwagoner. My Grandfather posted on this thread back in the 50's

Very good PES, that did actually make me laugh out loud!

Very good PES, that did actually make me laugh out loud!

I think they signed Herman today to give him employee protection. I recon the deal has been broke all week. This is AA's exit strategy.

Gaydamark will have his revenge on BC.

I welcome Pompey City FC going to Hull and back. I welcome Portsmouth AFC.

I want all those guilty parties to get their fingers burnt to the bone.

My condolences go out to the minnows caught up in this mess at this economic time.

PES - you're right, I am...... and lovin it.....!!!

I'm laughing my ass of right now - especially as good old Ho came on this afternoon to try and wind us all up again (my how I bet he wishes he'd just STFU...!). Seriously though, good luck to you - I'm sure you will find a way out, you have up to now, so keep on wriggling...!

So, floating about on a sailing boat in the Middle of the Gulf and posting at 5:38 is followed by Twitter at 18:11 saying there are dead fish floating around in East Hampshire

Spooky, to have so much influence while out of range of Wi-fi & Mobile Coverage eh chaps

:p

tick tock

You didn't happen to have toast for breakfast this morning by any chance? ;)

oooh get her

This in itself is actually quite funny. So AA now maintains that they are not about to go under, but 'due to frustration' they thought that it would be a good idea to issue a statement to their fans saying that they could be liquidated within days...!

Does anybody actually know WTF is going on...???

Was this also aimed at your fans for recent home attendances?

Just logged on from my hotel room to catch up. I was about to order a bottle of champagne from room service, but I think I'll stick with the Muscadet for the time being.

My opinion FWIW (and I know that's not much) is that this is a pathetic amateurish attempt by Chanamakikou to force the FL to reduce their 4 requirements. I hope they "man up".

By all means let Chainrai have the club. They deserve one another. But he must pay for it. By that I mean pay all the outstanding debts. I haven't seen what the 4 requirements are, but I expect the FL want unconditional guarantees that the football creditors and the beneficiaries of the CVA will get their money when it is due, however inconvenient that might be to the few's push for promotion back to the PL. And I don't think that's what's contained in the proposals tabled by Chanamakikou to the FL.

They've got until a week on Sunday to sort it out. That's when the wages are due. It IS all about cash.

Just logged on from my hotel room to catch up. I was about to order a bottle of champagne from room service, but I think I'll stick with the Muscadet for the time being.

My opinion FWIW (and I know that's not much) is that this is a pathetic amateurish attempt by Chanamakikou to force the FL to reduce their 4 requirements. I hope they "man up".

By all means let Chainrai have the club. They deserve one another. But he must pay for it. By that I mean pay all the outstanding debts. I haven't seen what the 4 requirements are, but I expect the FL want unconditional guarantees that the football creditors and the beneficiaries of the CVA will get their money when it is due, however inconvenient that might be to the few's push for promotion back to the PL. And I don't think that's what's contained in the proposals tabled by Chanamakikou to the FL.

They've got until a week on Sunday to sort it out. That's when the wages are due. It IS all about cash.

Indeed. The parachute payments, together with a gamble on promotion, to be precise. All this talk from AA about liquidation is pure bullshit. But it worked on the PL and Injustices Mann and Tart, so why not on the FL?

59880012_913f5a7524_o.jpg

They'll string on the administration until either it looks a good bet on promotion, or pull the plug if it looks unlikely.

Cheating, lying bastards.

a few things. AA trying to turn the screw on Gaydamek to take poor terms. To put fear into the FL, really if there was a real threat they would postpone tomorrows game, and so they give up on the 4 items..

Funny timimg how Leicester have just had their new owners accepted by the FL and so that leaves MM to ride in again as the saviour.

Sky making out how heroic they were winning their battle in the high court. We have days of people crying about job losses but the media skirt over the 30m lost to the exchequor.

PES you still have your club and still will have this time next week /next year.

Watching those fans on Sky is a good cross section of what you should be proud of.

Long article, mainly repeating what we already know but opens as follows:

"Andrew Andronikou tonight denied a statement on the club's official website which said the club may be about to go into liquidation due to a claim by the former owner Sacha Gaydamak for an upfront payment of £2.5m.

Andronikou stated that Portsmouth will play at Hull City tomorrow but said Gaydamak's Jewish faith meant he was out of contact until the Sabbath ended on early Saturday evening and so is unavailable to resolve the issue. The article had been published on the website due to "pure frustration".

Android says it's all a bit premature; he's waiting for the end of the Sabbath because SG's gone all Jewish on him and can't be contacted on his holy day; SG want's £2.5 million but will only be offdered it in installments; suggestion is Chanrai leaked the story

Bit naive to have to ask,but didn't Pompey used to play their matches on a Saturday when Gaydamark was their chairman and they were doing well ?Presumably he was contactable then.

Edited by St Chalet

'particularly where the payment is being demanded by one of the authors of the club’s current circumstances.' interesting how they are putting blame of the debt to his door.

That statement was written in auch a cynical way Lol. The FL have obviously accepted the deal and the 4 point have been waived or approved.

Andronikou say, in the report:

Which is exactly why their last two signings were on a wage of c.£20k/week each.

Liar liar pants on fire!

No doubt this will be glibly overlooked when the FL or whoever have to review their case - should they survive - and decide if a further -15,or -20 points deduction is warranted.

Lmfao!!!! Muppet on SSN

Yet more made up Pompey bull****. Man U, Arse and Chelsea shirts masively outnumber Pompey shirts at the kiddies football I help out at on Saturday.

This has probably been mentioned somewhere on the thread, but's quite a long thread and I don't really want to read all of it.

But I thought previously when FL clubs have come out of admin, Luton and I think Bournemouth at least, did so without the consent or what have you from the FL. Which resulted in a points deduction.

Can't P*mpey just do the same, come out of admin on whatever dodgy terms they agree with creditors and then suffer a points deduction? What do they have to do to get a proper point deduction?

As a Saints fan, I want them to suffer. Kind of want them dead. But then think that's too harsh, even for an unsentimental b*stard like me.

But as a football fan, I really do want them dead. You can't cheat like this anymore.

A message needs to be sent. Your financial cheating is punishbale by the death penalty.

Couldn't have happened to a sh*tter club. Let's hope the extinction of a minor, poorly supported team triggers a recalibration of English football.

Then no fish would have died in vain.

Here ends the lesson.

You didn't happen to have toast for breakfast this morning by any chance? ;)

Yep.

Strangely enough, for the first time in ages I had breakfast before heading out.

Relax gang, it's just a standard typical Middle East style negotiating tactic. We're not the only intelligent mega-beings around that had noticed a slight flaw in the financial plan of AA. The conversation would have gone "Hey Sacha, you know that money we owe you? We've sorted out the rotting fish and we'll pay you the 2.5mil in cash in installments now that we are making all this money from being back in the PL next year."

Followed by - "yeah right", slam phone down and refuse to answer it for a day or five.

Chanrai wants his money back from the parachute payments, he's just gonna have to take a hit and wait a little longer, which will leave newco with less cash and oops oh dear, I spy some loanees getting injured and being sent back to their clubs or just maybe, they really were so naive they thought they could get away with conning a con-man.

PES - stick around dude

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})