Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

2-0 down to a 100% amateur non-FIFA acknowledged national team at half-time, playing with used kits from 2 years ago, with only 2 players on contract, 6 from the youth squad, and 8/9 trialists which are unlikely to be signed or have in fact rejected deals offered by the club.

No interest for the "deadly 8" in the wage list, as potential employers expect them to be free come the beginning of the season.

TREVOR WHAT ARE YOU PLAYIN' AT?

PFC Tom says (21:49 hrs CET)lets get mandaric and redknapp and storrie back, build a new staddium and sign messi and ronaldo and win the league and be the best souf coost teem and show were the bestest fans in the whole wide world

OK own up who is that?

I mean REALLY.

Think we should award the skate businessman who paid for us to laugh at this a PTS statue outside FF's house

Priceless

If we did that for everyone who has given us a laugh on this thread the number of statues outside FF's house would exceed the Pompey average attendance.

OK

So, in the spirit of PTS, I think it must be time for D_P to claim another extremely tenuous link to tonights' humiliation of the phew....

Back in Maggie days there was a Bolshie First Minister of Gib - Mr Bossano.....

His ex wife & kids......

Lived next door to me in Salisbury....

No, that wasn't even close to being tenuous was it.

OK credit to Dune then

So when pompey came to SMS we should have shown them all more respect, even the likes of Rocha.

He might look like a swarthy Romanian horse thief and dog rapist blessed with the ball skills of a lame donkey, but without his wages they would be better off, so well done mate.

Possibly one of the star quotes of this whole NUTJOBBER Thread, effin brilliant, 5*****

Gibraltar are Southern League standard...Lower Conference at very best..

Pompey will struggle to match Havant...

Ah but remember they also have a number of committed players at home who are not playing today but are willing to stick with them till the bitter end.

OK, I officially want to see the skates live long enough to play a few games in L1 after this!! :D

Sorry, can't agree with that.

I'm worried about Whitey, he's recovering from a mahoosive operation. I don't think he could take it.

I'm bruised all over from falling off my chair laughing and my sides are just in so much pain.

Think it better we let them go quietly.

Who they playing next?

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Will probably be like watching Portugal play Fiji at Rugby 7's.........

Plucky performance, but still 109-0 to the proper team

OK, I officially want to see the skates live long enough to play a few games in L1 after this!! :D

But don't forget they'll be considerably stronger when Kitson, Lawrence, TBH, and the rest of their stars return. With the magnificent 8 back, and all raring to go, they'll surely be a force to reckon with in L1 next season. Provided, of course, that they all drop their demands.

Lol just got in the new team that will lead the few to a glorious promotion back to the championship just lost 4-0 to a bunch of holiday makers! As been said before on numerous occasions the gift that keeps on giving. The big question is for how much longer. I feel my tip of the 30th is looking some fanciful.

On a more serious note, by the looks of how they played this evening, their players didn't look like they wanted to get injured and went through the motions a bit. I think this is all a charade and the liquidation has pretty much begun, barring exceptional circumstances.

Hmmmm.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})