Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Hahahaha, loving the post on POL offering to copy/paste their FA Cup celebrations. How...... ironic. King Kanu is front and centre too *chuckles*

They celebrate and boast about their success and value a cup win more than their entire existance. It's for the good of football that they should start again.

Hahahaha, loving the post on POL offering to copy/paste their FA Cup celebrations. How...... ironic. King Kanu is front and centre too *chuckles*

They celebrate and boast about their success and value a cup win more than their entire existance. It's for the good of football that they should start again.

They are frantically clinging on to their past knowing full well that they have no future. It is wonderful.

Copy and pasted from POL :

"They are so obviously extremely jealous and bitter about our history and achievements as a club. They also hate the recognition we have received as bestest supporters which they never have and never will."

Clearly their "history and acheivments" are so highly regarded in the football world there is a massive queue forming to help them.

love that...

if you are thebestfansintheworld™

where is your billionaire saviour....seeing as we are nothing compared to you...and we got one..where is yours then skates..?

surely, any day now....right..?

love that...

if you are thebestfansintheworld™

where is your billionaire saviour....seeing as we are nothing compared to you...and we got one..where is yours then skates..?

surely, any day now....right..?

You'd think that a billionaire owner would jump at the chance to be the saviour of the self proclaimed worlds best fans wouldn't you?

Edited by View From The Top

You'd think that a billionaire owner you jump at the chance to be the saviour of the self proclaimed worlds best fans wouldn't you?

I'm sure it will be any day now...you know, with such history and with the unrivalled passion from the stands..

if we got a billionaire saviour...and we are "nothing" compared to them....im sure they will be fine

this is brilliant by the way

You'd think that a billionaire owner would jump at the chance to be the saviour of the self proclaimed worlds best fans wouldn't you?

Indeed - and it's obvious to everyone just how 'bestest' they are. I mean look at the huge number that turn up, week after week, at their 'ground' (I use the word carefully)

Wouldn't now be the best time for Tescos to give them that £20 million that Corp Ho used to bang on about?

For you skate c u n t s that are reading this, that is "Banker" when he posts his drivel on your cesspit of a board.

Wouldn't know scum flucker, banned me years ago for not toeing the party line:smug:

They are so obviously extremely jealous and bitter about our history and achievements as a club. They also hate the recognition we have received as great supporters which they never have and never will. l don't see how anyone could take their ramblings seriously and let it wind them up.

Yup, we're all jealous and bitter about their 'achievements'. How we long for all those owners, all those administrations, all those points deductions... :facepalm: :facepalm:

They've been 3 weeks from death for so long I'm not sure I believe it any more.

On Twitter one guy said PFC could die because of greedy footballers and for him Football was dead.

Well in a way your right mate. If a team can get away with taking players away from other clubs, giving them contracts they can't afford, wiping out £130million of debt and yet retain an FA Cup win, blame said players for problem and them survive... then for me, football will be dead.

I'd love to know for the record how many people have lost their jobs due to non-payment of debts.

So many individuals and small businesses having to cope with money earned but never realised

Even new positions that were on the cards with larger companies that were put on hold due to a financial hit.

The few don't care about them.

I don't even see how they can't tell the difference between the players situation in January and now. In January they were heros for staying. That was when they really needed to go. Not sure how they can live with themselves. The fans, not the players.

Funnier and funnier. They are moaning about us copying and pasting stuff off their site and then copy and paste Crab Lungs splendid post on theirs !

Ive never seen a communal nervous breakdown before. Brilliant.

Its like the Fall Of Berlin . Traitors and spies everywhere.

If they are happy to copy and paste for their own forums - Maybe this one would open a few eyes and realise what there "club" is really all about. I bet somehow they wont as its painful reading for them

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?14620-Pompey-Takeover-Saga&p=1417703#post1417703

Something just doesn't add up to me. OK, they need to reduce the wage bill and sacking the players isn't an option.

Why isn't Trev faxing every league club with a list of their remaining players, saying ''buy them for a nominal fee (a quid)?'' He can't be holding out for market value, can he? And surely clubs interested in signing them would pay a quid now and secure their services rather than risk bidding for the player as a free agent? Even with the wages they are on, they'll be in demand somewhere if the price was a quid, rather than £250-500k. A bit like someone saying to you, you can buy Ferrari A for £100,000 and it'll cost you £3000 a year to run it, or you can buy Ferrari B for £1 and it'll cost the same £3000 to run. Whatever saving you make on the purchase price of the player, it can be passed on to funding his wages.

No movement from the players, but equally, very litle movement from Pompey. Like I say, it doesn't add up.

Wouldn't know scum flucker, banned me years ago for not toeing the party line:smug:

You only have to ask... I reckon almost half of the regular posters on there are scummers from here in disguise and just taking the pīss, so we could loan you a login and password anytime you want to catch up with what your mong fans are saying ;)

isn't TB responsible from the day he's appointed for all out going costs incurred? such as wages ? such as deferred wages? taxes? NI?, now he's can only pay out using funds coming in but the shortfall to the real wages is whats hurting, maybe TB is getting worried he's the new 'reluctant ' owner ?

Something just doesn't add up to me. OK, they need to reduce the wage bill and sacking the players isn't an option.

Why isn't Trev faxing every league club with a list of their remaining players, saying ''buy them for a nominal fee (a quid)?'' He can't be holding out for market value, can he? And surely clubs interested in signing them would pay a quid now and secure their services rather than risk bidding for the player as a free agent? Even with the wages they are on, they'll be in demand somewhere if the price was a quid, rather than £250-500k. A bit like someone saying to you, you can buy Ferrari A for £100,000 and it'll cost you £3000 a year to run it, or you can buy Ferrari B for £1 and it'll cost the same £3000 to run. Whatever saving you make on the purchase price of the player, it can be passed on to funding his wages.

No movement from the players, but equally, very litle movement from Pompey. Like I say, it doesn't add up.

Not as simple as that. Trev probably has pleaded with just about every club to take them off his hands - I'm sure he would give them away if he could. BUT - take Kitson for example - rumoured to be on £17k per week I think. It might be that some other club is prepared to offer him a contract for £7k per week - so that would leave Kitson £10k per week out of pocket on his current deal - so he says 'Oi, Birchy - I'll go if you pay me up the extra £10k/week on my current deal'.

There is the sticking point. They can't give their players away because they offered way over market price to get them to Krap Nottarf in the first place....and in the case of Kitson/Lawrence/Norris/Husselkrap etc...that was AFTER they should have learned their lesson from the first admin.

How many clubs have they shafted over the past few years by stealing players through offering contracts no one else could match and PFC couldn't afford? Which clubs were denied a place in the PL/FA Cup Final/Europe because of this policy? I think the whole FL should close ranks and not offer to sign any of their players. They'll be free soon enough. :D

Deferring their wages was a good idea at the time. Now PFC want the players to leave they rightly want their guaranteed deferred wages before they go. PFC aren't going to get the PPs due to football debt. The players can see that if they hold on, the liquidation will free up the Football Creditors rule, backing the deferred payments so they will get their money sooner by holding out.

Look, guys. Enough with the mock gloating.

In fact, I am now starting to come around to their point of view.

In fact yes, I do believe that they Bestest fans tag belongs to them.

In fact, I am so passionate about this that I have decided to go out and have a Plaque Engraved.

Pompey - truly the bestest fans in the world

I'm even going to get the plaque fitted and ask that nice Mobility Lady to deliver it for me next week.

CIMG0909.jpg

Yep it will look good on here.

Don't Rest in Peace

Pompey - truly the bestest fans in the world

World Football will not mourn your lack of Sporting Integrity

Or your spelling

is it the end?

We've been here before, they stood up in front of a judge with some fantasy accounts scribbled on the back of a fag packet explaining how they weren't trading insolvently, how they weren't in bed with organised crime and how they were definitely not money-laundering on an industrial scale.

So it should have been over that day, and it didn't happen.

They've clearly been trading insolvently for months, yet they continue.

They contested last season using money stolen from pensioners, but that was okay as it was plucky little pompey.

So I'm still not convinced, even though my Aug 2nd tip is bubbling under nicely...

Would I be sad to see a club go out of business? Yes.

Would I be worried about a club that has pressed the self-destruct button at every opportunity?

Not a fricking chance.

The way they have done business has been insane, even the nutjobs on here explained to them two years ago that it would end like this.

They had the chance to go clean, to spend within their means, to run a proper business.

But they chose to cheat the system, to gain a sporting advantage through fraud and to hang onto their loyal heroes to remain in the championship.

Call me a miserable nutjob but the sympathy bus don't stop at my house no more.

Deferring their wages was a good idea at the time. Now PFC want the players to leave they rightly want their guaranteed deferred wages before they go. PFC aren't going to get the PPs due to football debt. The players can see that if they hold on, the liquidation will free up the Football Creditors rule, backing the deferred payments so they will get their money sooner by holding out.

I have a snealing suspicion that TB's great plan to buy some more time is what has now blown up in his face.

Yes the players deferred, but it would seem pretty clear that the moment one of them leaves the club they lose their right to the deferred money which they are Guaranteed

Birch has made himself look a total idiot AND has shown a total lack of Negotiation skills. He believed the hype of the Chinny rescue.

ALL he needed to do was to ask the PL & FA to ring fence the players money and they would have gone like a shot.

The FACT that he did not do that means that the IMBECILE fans are now (Can you believe this) taking the side of Chinny (so he gets his money out the club) instead of their players.

NEVER, in the Field of Media Management, Have so Phew been conned by so many

Dear Skates, just remember in 5 years all the kids in skatesmouth will be Saints Fans.

Yea, just imagine the scene - two lads, about 11 years old, sat in a house in poopey wearing their red and white shirts.

first boy: My granddad told me that years ago pompey had their own football team and Saints and pompey hated each other.

second boy: Yea my granddad told me that. Said pompey didn't like the Saints cos they were always better than pompey.

first boy: My granddad said that one day pompey might have their own team again.

second boy: yea, but I wouldn't support them, I love Saints too much.

first boy: Me too! COYRs

Does anyone here care enough to construct a reply to the "facking cooooont" who posted this on the POL thread;

They forced Norwich Union to agree to a reduced payment scheme for that 'UEFA 4*' graded stadium they play in.

They were half an hour from liquidation.

They've won two meaningful trophies (well, the JPT is meaningful for them) in 126 years.

They harboured illegal betting rings inside their own dressing room.

They used to play in a more run-down tin-shed than Fratton Park, that could only hold 15k, and even then they couldn't fully sell it out whilst in the Premier League.

They have only once, I believe, fully sold out at St Mary's.

They once had to close the corner sections of said stadium.

They once were caught (and this is stone-cold fact) piping atmosphere noise into the stadium through their P.A system.

They were bought by a man who's family has strong links to the Nazi regime. The joke here is of course that the stadium is located right next to a gas works.

They've spent 7m quid on an average Championship striker. Who, just because he netted a header in a pre-season game for them recently, they are absolutely spanking their nuts over.

And, of course, the killer.......

They've never even won their own trophy. Whilst only averaging 8,000 attendances for the games dedicated to the man that saved them.

Copy and paste that, you ******* pussy-hole *****s.

This about sums up exactly why they deserve to die. At least 75% of the above is bullsh1t, yet to them it's cold-hard facts.

pompeypill_resized.jpg

Edited by Crab Lungs

Does someone want to reply back stating that they spent £8m on an average > poor championship striker?

Jay Rodriguez is also a better player than Nugent will ever, ever be.

Can't even be arsed to respond to any of the other ****.

Does someone want to reply back stating that they spent £8m on an average > poor championship striker?

Jay Rodriguez is also a better player than Nugent will ever, ever be.

Can't even be arsed to respond to any of the other ****.

Markus' family are Nazi's (yawn), only ever had one sellout at St.Mary's, closed corner sections of their stadium (how is that embarrassing - we were attempting cut our cloth accordingly... something those 'tards know nothing about).

And to say piping crowd noise through a tannoy is embarrassing whilst they idly stand by and rip of charities and local businesses is bewildering.

Absolutely brain dead.

Only one fact to post back to them.

Half a billion quid flushed through the fat-ridden pipes and naff-all to show for it apart from a trophy which COST them more money than it earned them.

Does anyone recall their mantra about not paying lots for players and just "bringing in some free's" yeah, they were really "free" now weren't they? And they soooooo loved Portsmuff didn't they? lol. I've said before, Markus Liebherr was born AFTER the war, Milan Mandaric was born BEFORE the war in the independent state of Croatia, a NAZI Puppet country so wickedly evil that the Nazi's themselves called them "animals"....

linkage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_State_of_Croatia

**** it, I'll have a go;

They forced Norwich Union to agree to a reduced payment scheme for that 'UEFA 4*' graded stadium they play in.

Erm... :-/

They were half an hour from liquidation.

Not sure how that's a scoring point against us. Besides, we could have been a second from administration but we were still saved. Someone saw a value in us. I don't think you'll find anyone who'd see anything in value in Pompey. Let's be honest, a dump owned by a loan shark, a gunrunner and child-maimer with the surrounding ground, £180m and ten years of criminality and all you've got to show for it is a crippling wagebill, fatty pipes and a roof on the away end.

But at least you do the best fried squirrel in Hampshire! Neep Neep

They've won two meaningful trophies (well, the JPT is meaningful for them) in 126 years.

There is a few Division Three South titles in there, I believe. Wow, you've got history, but soon, you'll have **** all. Enjoy the whizzing train at Moneyfields!

They harboured illegal betting rings inside their own dressing room.

Is that true? Can I have some proof please.

They used to play in a more run-down tin-shed than Fratton Park, that could only hold 15k, and even then they couldn't fully sell it out whilst in the Premier League.

The key bit here is used to. We don't any more. And despite the last seven or eight seasons in your comparative shadow (lol), we had higher attendances in the lower divisions more often than not. Which leads me perfectly on to...

They have only once, I believe, fully sold out at St Mary's.

:lol:

Don't get started on an attendance debate, it's very much yours to lose.

They once had to close the corner sections of said stadium.

To cut costs as we were attempting to stave off administration - a situation you'd know all too well about, with the exception of the "cutting your cloth" accordingly part. "Nah, f()ck it, we've spent £130m of other people's money, let's do another £50m!".

Whoops, that caught up with you. And I'm not sure how closing the stadium corners is embarrassing. And hey, at least we've got corners to close.

They once were caught (and this is stone-cold fact) piping atmosphere noise into the stadium through their P.A system.

This is true. That was a sad time. Not as sad as proclaiming to be the bestest in the world ™ and only taking a few hundred to away games and failing to 'pack the park' (LOL) during your most difficult times. Thousands of freebies, 4 for £44, kids go free, you tried everything. It didn't work. Noddy club, smaller than Brighton.

They were bought by a man who's family has strong links to the Nazi regime. The joke here is of course that the stadium is located right next to a gas works.

Not really sure how that can be classified as a joke. Or a fact. More tall-tales and chatter from the sub-humans of Portsea Island.

They've spent 7m quid on an average Championship striker. Who, just because he netted a header in a pre-season game for them recently, they are absolutely spanking their nuts over.

Yeah, Jay Rodriguez is average and he's definitely no Marko Futacs, or Dave Kitson. Or Luke Rodgers. Ah, yes, Rodgers. Another criminal, whom looked out-of-sorts against a bunch of amateurs yesterday. Yes, I know who I'd rather be playing for us.

And at least we've got £7m to spend. And we'll pay it in full. Not 2p or 20p or an nth of an nth of nth. We'll settle our debts. We'll even pay the charities. Now that's a novel idea.

And, of course, the killer.......

They've never even won their own trophy. Whilst only averaging 8,000 attendances for the games dedicated to the man that saved them.

The attendance bit is true and if I was to be picky, I'd say the tickets were way overpriced. Irrespective of that, I'm not sure how not winning a league round-robin against Anderlecht/Arsenal or Werder Bremen/Ath. Bilbao is shameful. On the other hand, losing to amateurs 4-0 is very embarrassing. Keep clinging on to those "facts", bitter skatelette.

Copy and paste that, you ******* pussy-hole *****s.

With pleasure, fish f()cker.

Edited by Crab Lungs

"They once had to close the corner sections of said stadium."

Ha ha, that is fantastic. Possibly day's away from liquidation, just got smashed 4-0 by a bunch of part-timers, very very best they can hope for is starting League 1, bottom, on minus 10, with their youth team, owned by a loan shark intent on getting as much money out the club as possible. No training ground, crumbling old stadium not fit for League 2. And they come up with that! We once closed the corners on our stadium!

I'm loving reading their insults, keep them coming guys. We're at the stage now where they could just go any moment. No pleas in the press, no warnings, no begging. Chanrai withdraws his offer then that's it - POP.

Does anyone here care enough to construct a reply to the "facking cooooont" who posted this on the POL thread;

This about sums up exactly why they deserve to die. At least 75% of the above is bullsh1t, yet to them it's cold-hard facts.

pompeypill_resized.jpg

Crabby, frankly they can rant as much as they like about how in their febrile imaginations they are the better fans, the club with the more illustrious history, the club with the lily-white owners of impeccable morality, the club more capable of filling their vastly superior stadium, etc.

But the bottom line, the real crux of the matter, is the irrefutable fact that we are soon to re-embark on our Premiership expedition once more, whereas they are staring over the precipice into oblivion.

Let them console themselves with any little crumb that will provide them some solace when they go shopping at the new Fratton Tescos and go to watch their new Pompey playing the equivalent of pub league football at Moneyfields. Our history is quite possibly about to enter its most successful era, whereas simultaneously theirs is almost certainly going to come to an abrupt end within days rather than weeks.

They're like a seriously sick animal, where it is deemed to be a kindness to put it out of its misery. All of their recent past glory has been four-nothing.

They're like a seriously sick animal, where it is deemed to be a kindness to put it out of its misery. All of their recent past glory has been four-nothing.

:lol:

Love it. Hope you're well btw :)

Very succinctly put, too. I'll leave it alone now.

I live in gosport,I want the skates to just **** of and disappear up their own cheating arses,so I can bloody well display my allegiance to the club I love.

im sodding fed up with the drivel my work colleagues spout.

i want to go to work and just laugh in their faces.

thats not too much to ask is it.

let them die and be done with it,the stinking cesspool of depravity that is PFC.

Oh, and can I just go on record.

I think it is dreadful that players on 700k a year get to sit around and wait for a payout from Liquidation and the few REAL people left working at the club on a pittance face the Dole.

I also believe that I like everyone else on here have made our feelings VERY clear, and that I believe the ONLY reason that they have survived these past 3 years is BECAUSE of that Football Creditors Rule. (3 years in non league as a pheonix club - they could well have been back in L2 clean and without having become a laughing stock by now)

So again, no sympathy, they had 3 years to sort it out.

What should REALLY be put on their tombstone is the Quality over Quantity Press Statement and all the threads on PoL & comments in the snooze immediately AFTER that speech.

In the light of my failed prediction for yesterday being 'pop' day and in keeping with the spirit of pompey I have decided to transfer my forum golden share to pedg (2012 Limited). I fully intend to ignore any of my previous commitments by fobbing people off with a distant promise of minor recompense and have another go at the title whilst still claiming ownership of my rich and long heritage in this thread.

I shall now go for Wednesday (and if that does not happen I shall do it all again).