Saints vs Chelsea - Match Thread

Lighthouse

OK, Ralph can go now.

Really does make you wonder whether Danny Rohl leaving was a bigger deal. Ralph just doesn't seem to have any idea this season, unable to motivate the players who look lethargic and unfit. Complete shambles in defence. Nothing creative in MF and awful up front. Is Ralph's first starting season really any different to Hughes?

I have no idea why posters are ranting at this result. 1-4 flatters Saints as Chelsea were so superior in every position. We haven’t got a single player that any of the top 10 teams in the Prem would want. We have a team worthy of the position in the table and if we stay in the Prem at the seasons close, we will have done well.

You really can’t expect BMW performances from a Fiesta.

Well if there was any room for thinking we arent in trouble think again ....with **** poor planning and all week to do it we just shoot ourselves in the foot once more. Phuck were in the ****e now and that to be fair was a winnable game as should have been the Spurs one .Lack of leadership on the field again ...oh for a Steve Davies type player now.Admitidly the games changed alot again as for the physical side of things but we are too soft and nice to play against.

We have been set up as a team with an ambition to finish between 15th and 17th and this plan started taking place some years ago.

It is risky and can alienate the fans but has so far been successful with the cash coming in with the minimum outlay. A good business model.

The model also worked on the principle of the promotion of at least two weaker teams. Villa and Sheffield might confound this and we have to hope that their place is taken by Norwich, Watford and Newcastle.

After first 10 minutes we never looked like winning that, which is pretty much what I expected. Problem is they never really got out of second gear, you could see their goals coming 10 seconds before they went in. Totally outclassed all over the park, never got close to them, major gulf in ability, gonna be a long hard season, not sure we've got anywhere near enough to survive.

Goals win games, and let's face it, our so called strike force is woeful, Ings will get the occasional goal, Long and Obafemi are nowhere near good at this level, Shay could play for another 100 games and I wouldn't back him to score. Gonna be a long season of relegation dogfight, again.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk