Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

:mcinnes: The keeper looks quite disturbed to be fair. Probably shocked at what amazing fans they are and being able to get his pic taken in what was, after all, their cup final.

How long until the inbred idiot is outed as a facking scummah caaaant and hung drawn and quartered in front of 250k on Southsea common?

Great fun filling the survey out, What can be done to make the fans experience better BLOW UP FRATTON CRAP.....finished with It is an established fact, going back centuries in fact, that the residents of Portsmouth are vulgar, dishonest, irreligious, traitorous, and lazy.

Perhaps it is fortunate, due to inbreeding and poor education, that Portsmouth residents are blissfully unawares that the world views them with a mixture of fear, loathing, revulsion, disgust, and pity.

That was a useful process, who else ticked all the most expensive options as their priorities! I was also most outraged that the club were planning on coming after more of my cash. #PotlessPompey

Guilty. I hope you also put in some sensible stuff and have a non Southampton address (those sneaky skates making it scummah proof). I made sure I encouraged more musical instruments.

That was good fun. Assuming the voice of generic skate #657 I put that he misses the old clock. Maybe the company holding it will actually get their money back eventually.

Nah, it's Portsmouth. Must be a non-league player they can throw wages at instead.

That was a useful process, who else ticked all the most expensive options as their priorities! I was also most outraged that the club were planning on coming after more of my cash. #PotlessPompey

Guilty. I hope you also put in some sensible stuff and have a non Southampton address (those sneaky skates making it scummah proof). I made sure I encouraged more musical instruments.

I had assumed this was no joking matter also, and filled it out as any proper deluded skate would, wanting all the most costly options. It was still as much fun as joking around! :D

How many teams get relegated from League 2.... It's just the bottom 2 isn't it? =\

Sadly yes, only 2. Of course one of those spots would be almost wrapped up by the DCFSBs had their 10 point penalty been properly applied this year. But who knows, they are more than capable of screwing up without the FL's help. :D

Micah Hall ‏@engagePompey 6h

@boggenstrovia to restore the capacity and relay pitch requires about £450,000 gift - and it's happened. That's real leadership.

Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Selwyn Boggitt ‏@boggenstrovia 6h

@engagePompey But what about the team? Week after week pathetic performances, dud player after dud player.. Something is very wrong..

Surely not? The bestest are an unstoppable force, no? :mcinnes:

[quote=

@engagePompey: @boggenstrovia to restore the capacity and relay pitch requires about £450,000 gift - and it's happened. That's real leadership.

Hold on, have I missed something? Is this another 'gift' from the HNWs? If so does that not take their shareholding above that of the Trust? :lol:

Spot the difference.

Sgt-Pepper-AN0X35-1.jpg

2lu9wtt.jpg

Fair play, those are probably the loneliest hearts of any club band.

Edited by Waterside.saint

If anyone needs a pompey postcode just look up one of the pubs in southsea, plenty on the end of small roads which will provide you with a nice local postcode.

I was a true inbred skate from the peoples republic of portsea. My answers will contradict themselves, though it would come accross as genuine (just stupid).

More instruments please.

I hope they prioritise all spending on the transfer budget, and we need a new manager, or I do not renew or invest further in PFC.

They can forget about park and ride, I live in the peoples republic and I will continue to drive to fatpipes, I expect somewhere to park, though I am against tescos.

I will say no more so that my survey is taken as genuine, but it was fantastic fun.

It's actually a shame that Accrington went above them by beating Torquay, much better for us that Torquay got the points in the short term to close the gap.

Having said "I can't see all the teams around them getting enough points" they all (bar one) picked up points on them on Saturday.

You may also recall that around a month ago I posted about how they really needed points from their next few games because after that they were mostly playing top half sides - well they managed to pick up two wins in that time... and now they're playing the top half sides for a couple of months.

They could be in the bottom 2 by the time they play the likes of Torquay, Northampton and Bristol Rovers at the end of the season.

Good to see their Engagement Manager has given up all the pretence that the shares are an investment....

@engagePompey: @boggenstrovia to restore the capacity and relay pitch requires about £450,000 gift - and it's happened. That's real leadership.

Interesting that they confuse Leadership with 'rich enough to donate a lot of money'

...and also there business strategy never fails to amaze me.

'It didn't work last time, so let's try it again and see if it does this time'

It's actually a shame that Accrington went above them by beating Torquay, much better for us that Torquay got the points in the short term to close the gap.

Having said "I can't see all the teams around them getting enough points" they all (bar one) picked up points on them on Saturday.

You may also recall that around a month ago I posted about how they really needed points from their next few games because after that they were mostly playing top half sides - well they managed to pick up two wins in that time... and now they're playing the top half sides for a couple of months.

They could be in the bottom 2 by the time they play the likes of Torquay, Northampton and Bristol Rovers at the end of the season.

Torquay look like going down. Northampton on the other hand will survive imo. I know one of the players they signed in January, they have invested large amounts on new players and poached Oxford's manager. I genuinely think they'll finish comfortably above the skates who are in real trouble looking at their upcoming fixtures, especially as it seems the other lower sides (Accrington, Gas, Wycombe etc) are all picking up points. Even if they do survive, Jesus they have a massive rebuilding job to do in the summer, not sure how long their budget can survive L2 and the inevitable dwindling crowds and/ or gate revenues on top of FA/ League Cup 1st round KO's.

Anyone filled it out more than once yet?

put it this way, ive had three cups of coffee this morning.

You just have to reset your cookies, or jump across to another browser (explorer, firefox, chrome etc). You dont need to, but its easy to get pompey postcodes to add legitimacy, just search for some pubs in the city.

I look forward to premium wifi next year and I am very much willing to pay.

41. Which of the following non-match-day events at Fratton Park have you attended and/or booked in the past two years? (tick any that apply)

X Wedding

Comments:

The bride hated it and now we are separated. Wouldn’t recommend.

41. Which of the following non-match-day events at Fratton Park have you attended and/or booked in the past two years? (tick any that apply)

X Wedding

Comments:

The bride hated it and now we are separated. Wouldn’t recommend.

You could have added; "She's left me and gone back to live with our mum." ;)

Comedy gold:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/chairman-issues-backing-to-barker-1-5896409

:mcinnes: "It’s difficult to say it after we’ve lost 5-1, but I think we are seeing progress.’

Considering the optimism that surrounded the club in the summer, the campaign has been one of huge disappointment.

Although the bookmakers disagreed, most Pompey fans would have been quite happy with a mid-table placing and a run at the play-offs, even if it ended in another season in League Two.

But with a playing budget that puts Pompey at least in the top eight clubs in the division, nobody was contemplating another relegation battle."

Comedy gold:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/chairman-issues-backing-to-barker-1-5896409

:mcinnes: "It’s difficult to say it after we’ve lost 5-1, but I think we are seeing progress.’

Considering the optimism that surrounded the club in the summer, the campaign has been one of huge disappointment.

Although the bookmakers disagreed, most Pompey fans would have been quite happy with a mid-table placing and a run at the play-offs, even if it ended in another season in League Two.

But with a playing budget that puts Pompey at least in the top eight clubs in the division, nobody was contemplating another relegation battle."

Hold on their playing budget is in the top 8 in the division? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they say they were laughed at by other league 2 clubs before the season started because their budget was so tiny???

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})