Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Assuming they haven't had a home game since 11/11?

Also. Peoples go to war from there innit. (Despite more troops passing through Southampton than Portsmouth during WW2).

I always though you didn't wear after Armistice Day but only leading up.

Been out all day and just seen the heroic 0-0 scoreline from a probably packed out park against a team playing their cup final with a referee who was overawed with the atmosphere. Apparently and according to the biased BBC Sport website the loyal, beatest fans in the world booed their team off at the end, surely this is not true!

You've all got it totally wrong, they were not boos you heard at the final whistle, they were jut hailing their team, "The Blooooooze."

Or were calling out the name of the local newspaper: "The Noooooze"

Or describing what they had on their feet: "Shoooze."

But whatever it was, it was not booing. No siree.

They never, ever, ever do that t their own team, only scummahs with no passion for their team do that.

The stats on BBC website make interesting reading.

Wimbledon had more possession, and more shots. All the signs of a team cowed by the famous atmosphere.

And how have they managed to land Marc McNulty on loan?

He was Sheffield United's leading scorer last season (and scored the goal that knocked us out of the League Cup). They must be paying him a fair old wedge, although he did effectively say he would play for such a bug club for nothing, because when such a big club comes calling, you just don't say 'no'.

Watched the cheats for the laughs, and it is so funny just how pathetically poor they were.

The funniest thing of all was the pub team manager cook screaming at the players until his voice gave up,

Even then you could hear him over the " best atmosphere in world football"

And the boooooooo at the end was a joy

They must be looking forward to that 3rd round draw....if they can progress.

You know what, I've always said I didn't want us to get them in the cup as they had nothing to lose and the thought of an unlikely upset is scary. But after watching them today I'd love us to get them. They are awful. We'd smash them to bits.

You know what, I've always said I didn't want us to get them in the cup as they had nothing to lose and the thought of an unlikely upset is scary. But after watching them today I'd love us to get them. They are awful. We'd smash them to bits.

Agreed, but they might cripple a few of our players with their hoofball cloggers.

A museum??

Toilets through the ages?

The history of seating between 1850 and 1950?

At least people will be able to see the tables and chairs from HMS Victory, the press box from HMS Warrior, the turnstile from Churchill's war office kitchen and the shroud of Turin.

we can all be very sensible and help them choose their kit for next season

Home kit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MTHC7N2

Away kit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3HJBLSQ

Third kit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3HJBLSQ

none are particularly offensive unfortunately ( well, they are all incredibly offensive to me, but not to a neutral is what i mean)

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})