Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

To my mind what I find most sickening about the whining wind baggery on here is that supporters of your bland and insipid club are not really in a position to pass MORAL judgement. I would agree the level of mismanagement is different, but our circumstances are different to yours as ours was perpetrated by alleged criminal financial gangsters whose main concern was alleged by some to be money laundering and finally manipulation of the administration system to their own end. Whilst it could be argued a competitive advantage was gained, this was a byproduct of the laundering not the actual aim. Your mismanagement can be linked back to actual Saints supporters who took the decision to gamble on promotion knowing if it failed you'd be up sh+t creek, this gained you a competitive advantage over your rivals, so whilst I never bleated on and on about cheating at the time, in hindsight that's effectively what it was.

The point that i've waffled on about and still failed to make, is leave the moral indignation to supporters of clubs who have not cheated to gain a competitive advantage. Your club has so none of you are fit to through your red and white stones. Leave it to the supporters of clubs with clean slates to take the moral high ground, yours is sullied, to a lesser extent, but sullied all the same. :)

Absolutely. And when it comes to moral high ground the home fans on here really do have a selective memory regarding 'cheating'. I'm not going to bother trawling through thousands of previous posts trying to glean little nuggests of ammo to back my case up because 95% of you are so hate filled that you won't accept them as valid arguments.

But here are just a few glaring examples off the top of my head of how you 'cheated': When SLH went into admin you attempted to say that it had nothing to do with the football club and that as such you shouldn't be docked the 10 points. SLH's official website address: saintsfc.co.uk! Sorry, but....CHEATS!

You built a ground you clearly could never afford if you got relegated: CHEATS!

You bought players with the £7m parachute money that you knew you should be keeping back to keep up with those stadium repayments: CHEATS!

At the same time cheating other clubs that were going for those players by outbidding them (that little line sound familiar does it?): CHEATS!

Different circumstances, different amounts adrift when the curtain came down I'll grant you, but once you cross that line of financial recklessness the PRINCIPAL becomes exactly the same.

Now, instead of the usual 'Tut, what a thicko' type replies is anyone going to be big enough to read what I've posted above and actually concede that I might just have a point?

Now, instead of the usual 'Tut, what a thicko' type replies is anyone going to be big enough to read what I've posted above and actually concede that I might just have a point?

No you don't. The line about spending money that you might not be able to afford should you get relegated applies to EVERY team in EVERY professional league- including Trafford United and Man Citeh. Relegation leads to a reduction in income, but it's not something you plan for, ( other than to put salary clauses in player's contracts ) It's a completely fatuous argument, and yet it's the best you can do. The £7m money was ours to spend as we wished; you spent money on players that should have been allocated to HMRC, and now you have wriggled out of that, thereby cheating every honest tax payer in the country, let alone the local small businesses, and you even robbed charities. We could afford the stadium repayments, what took us down was the bank failing to honour a couple of small cheques when they arbitrarily reduced our overdraft. Our outgoings were being trimmed to meet our income, hence dumping the massive earners and playing the youngsters, you just kept flicking V's at the authorities and carried on spending what you could never have even considered paying back.

Absolutely. And when it comes to moral high ground the home fans on here really do have a selective memory regarding 'cheating'. I'm not going to bother trawling through thousands of previous posts trying to glean little nuggests of ammo to back my case up because 95% of you are so hate filled that you won't accept them as valid arguments.

But here are just a few glaring examples off the top of my head of how you 'cheated': When SLH went into admin you attempted to say that it had nothing to do with the football club and that as such you shouldn't be docked the 10 points. SLH's official website address: saintsfc.co.uk! Sorry, but....CHEATS!

You bought players with the £7m parachute money that you knew you should be keeping back to keep up with those stadium repayments: CHEATS!

At the same time cheating other clubs that were going for those players by outbidding them (that little line sound familiar does it?): CHEATS!

Different circumstances, different amounts adrift when the curtain came down I'll grant you, but once you cross that line of financial recklessness the PRINCIPAL becomes exactly the same.

PFC = cheats

Absolutely. And when it comes to moral high ground the home fans on here really do have a selective memory regarding 'cheating'. I'm not going to bother trawling through thousands of previous posts trying to glean little nuggests of ammo to back my case up because 95% of you are so hate filled that you won't accept them as valid arguments.[QUOTE]

I actually think you are a wind-up merchant, but here goes

But here are just a few glaring examples off the top of my head of how you 'cheated': When SLH went into admin you attempted to say that it had nothing to do with the football club and that as such you shouldn't be docked the 10 points. SLH's official website address: saintsfc.co.uk! Sorry, but....CHEATS.[QUOTE]

I accept this to some extent. We had been legally advised that this was the case, but we were overruled & accepted it. (And many on here, myself included, didn't feel too proud of it.)

You built a ground you clearly could never afford if you got relegated: CHEATS.[QUOTE]

Rubbish. We never defaulted on payments or got in arrears. Our problem occurred when Barclays withdrew the overdraft facility, whereupon we immediately went into admin, after a season of trying to balance the books.

More rubbish, see above

At the same time cheating other clubs that were going for those players by outbidding them (that little line sound familiar does it?): CHEATS![QUOTE]

Even you must know you're talking rubbish now. I accept we may have overreached ourselves during one season (like every other club in the history of football), but as soon as it became apparent that we couldn't afford it we did everything possible to offload players and balance the books.

Different circumstances, different amounts adrift when the curtain came down I'll grant you, but once you cross that line of financial recklessness the PRINCIPAL becomes exactly the same.[QUOTE]

And that is where the difference is. We did overreach ourselves, but tried our damnedest to undo the damage. We never cheated the taxman, we never defaulted on the mortgage, never failed to pay players and never took from local schools and charities. And we certainly never just carried on building debt that we had no chance of repaying. That is the point about cheating, it is wilfully carrying on doing something that you know is wrong and then complaining of the consequences. If you realy cannot see the differences you probably deserve to follow and tainted and corrupted club like Poopey. You are made for each other.

Now, instead of the usual 'Tut, what a thicko' type replies is anyone going to be big enough to read what I've posted above and actually concede that I might just have a point.[QUOTE]

And no, your point is invalid and morally wrong.

Edited by sidthesquid
trying to do things I'm still not clever enough to do

No you don't. I will respond, even though you fail to respond to our posts, and just pop up now and again, trotting out the same old mantra.

Your answers are all here, in the posts above this one if you care to look.

1). We could afford the ground, it was being paid for, the bank forclosed on us for a paultry sum, the manager, then quickly took another high paid job with??....look it up, it has all been posted up on here.

2). Yes we bought players with the money we had in the bank, but when we were sent into administration, we offloaded our high earners, and played the kids. You, however, not only spent money you had no intention of repaying, but you're doing it all over again. You have allready been given one wedge of the parachute payment (documented), and you're now spending another wedge, that I might add, the other relegated teams won't get yet........so you are gaining an unfair advantage.

You really are on a p!ss take pal, we are and never will be, anything like your scummy club.

To my mind what I find most sickening about the whining wind baggery on here is that supporters of your bland and insipid club are not really in a position to pass MORAL judgement.

Is it a form of masochism?

I would agree the level of mismanagement is different,

Yes, to a factor of 20 or so more in your case

but our circumstances are different to yours as ours was perpetrated by alleged criminal financial gangsters whose main concern was alleged by some to be money laundering and finally manipulation of the administration system to their own end.

So you shoot yourself in the foot in typical Skate thicko fashion, by furnishing an excellent reason as to why we are entitled to occupy the moral high ground.

Whilst it could be argued a competitive advantage was gained,

there's no could about it. A firm advantage was obtained

this was a byproduct of the laundering not the actual aim.

How do you know that this wasn't actually part of the plans?

Your mismanagement can be linked back to actual Saints supporters who took the decision to gamble on promotion knowing if it failed you'd be up sh+t creek, this gained you a competitive advantage over your rivals, so whilst I never bleated on and on about cheating at the time, in hindsight that's effectively what it was.

There have been enough responses shooting you and your sidekick Pfc123 down in flames over this assertion for me not to bother about repeating them.

The point that i've waffled on about and still failed to make, is leave the moral indignation to supporters of clubs who have not cheated to gain a competitive advantage. Your club has so none of you are fit to through (throw) your red and white stones. Leave it to the supporters of clubs with clean slates to take the moral high ground, yours is sullied, to a lesser extent, but sullied all the same. :)

So to use the comparison made by another of your sidekicks, the motorist caught going at 35 mph, is in no position morally to be critical of the one who was caught doing 120? If you can't work out for yourself why there is moral indignation not only from supporters of this club, but also from practically every other club's supporters, then you had better stop coming on here if you find it so upsetting.

I really don't know why people bother arguing with pfc, he's clearly been brainwashed when it comes to how Pompey has been run over the last few years. He seems to have swallowed the PR of Storrie and Andronikou whole and can only defend himself by making ill informed/untrue statements about the financial situation we were in, claiming that we are no different than them whilst gleefully ignoring our numerous justifications given to him. I have many friends who are Portsmouth supporters and they know exactly what has gone on and firmly accept that our situations were entirely different. They know what is going on, they are concerned about the future of the club whilst Chainrai is still there, they know they still have massive debts (despite 80% of it being wiped out) and are STILL recklessly overspending

As for pfc he was probably one of the first to get hold of a "fit and proper sign" on the street and bleated with all the others how their relentless, breathtaking financial recklessness was all the Premier League's fault.

i think pfc should go on BBC Matt's blog if he thinks it's only us having a go. We may be better informed here, but other fans from rival clubs are catching up fast.

I used to think he was an internet troll (he still is of course..) but I'm also beginning to think he's got a full magazine but isn't bright enough to realise he's firing blanks.

OK, I'll concede - you do have a point. It's wrong, but you do have a point.

To all the resident Skates who try to deflect criticism of their poxy, bent club by attempting to tar others with the same brush, perhaps they might benefit from reading this very good article in the Telegraph.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/jeremywilson/100013201/the-saddest-lesson-from-portsmouth-that-reckless-spending-can-be-well-worth-the-gamble/

So you shoot yourself in the foot in typical Skate thicko fashion...

...but I'm also beginning to think he's got a full magazine but isn't bright enough to realise he's firing blanks.

Yep, that's right. I'm from Portsmouth so I must be thick :spaz:

I'll get me coat....

I give up... what should eb obvious is that the main 'gripe' is about the 'attitude' your fans have towards all this... the fact that teh only excuse offered for teh club is that its all right becuase otehrs did the same... which is no defense. Yes there are parallels with other clubs, but surely you must see that the EXTENT of the the debt, teh fact it was calculated on a huge risk of continued success to create a huge competitive advantage is different from our situation?

IF you had say had an owner who decided to borrow 70 mil + (typical current estimate)for a new 30,000 seater stadium + 10 mil for decent training facilties - a real investment in the future of your club, but you like many had then been relegated (with fans screaming for first team investment rather than a new stadium) , and at that point shipped out all teh expensive players you could subject to contract, in an effort to cut your cloth, but had been screwed anyway and entered Admin - I would be supportive of your situation - because ultimately that is in effect what we suffered... which IS morally and ethically different to the 100 mil of excess on players, wages, transfers and image rights etc at the expense of the fans - I could even feel sorry for fans given you had no direct control over the situation, had any of them shown any kind of shock, horror and acknoweldgement taht is was just plain stupid, wrong and that itgave you an advantage that led your brief success... but you dont and its that attitude that cause most of the anger/bitterness - especially as teh 'punsihment' has had no impact (you were down anyway), and have been able to carry on with a relatively decent squad, as if nothing has happened... Sure there is resentment that you have in effect gone unpunished, for what is a scandalous level of debt and financial mismangement, totally immoral etc, when other clubs, yes including our selves have had additional relegations etc as they tried to do the right thing, cutting cloth playing kids etc... rather than loaning out kids to plead insufficient squad numbers to get dispensations... that is where this bitterness comes from. ... I dont believe you are thick or stupid, but you are defending your club with a zealot like zeal, which is simply incompatible with the morals and ethics of the situation.

To my mind what I find most sickening about the whining wind baggery on here is that supporters of your bland and insipid club a)

If you think we're so bland then why the hell are you posting on a saints forum? Why don't you just **** off and do one.

This forum would be so much better if each and every single skate was banned from it. I'd even cough up the fiver for full membership if the mods did this.

If you think we're so bland then why the hell are you posting on a saints forum? Why don't you just **** off and do one.

This forum would be so much better if each and every single skate was banned from it. I'd even cough up the fiver for full membership if the mods did this.

They only post on the pompey saga tbf (mainly)

Mackrill is a good laugh, the sort i would probably actually go to the pub and have a beer/banter with.

Corp Ho is the sort of mate that every pack of mates need, you know, the one that you can all laugh at when he says/does stupid things.

And PFC, well, he is the sort of bloke you want to trip up the curb and break a limb.

All in all though it would all be worse off without them.

ouch! Wounded like a knife in the back, Behave sunrise at least we pay our way on this board and unlike our club its NOT on tic more than allot of true saints on ear can say A Mosh!

The problem I have with you lot on here is how ****ing sanctimonious you are. You bang on now about us only winning the cup by "cheating" when at the time none of you mentioned it. In fact, at the time you were all telling me we only won it because we only had to play lower league opposition all the way through (conveniently forgetting our win at Old Trafford). Tell me if fans of another club said the same of you that you wouldn't say it just smacked of sour grapes?

You consistently bang on about us "running up" £120m of debt when over half that figure is owed to our beloved recent owners, not to other clubs for players.

As you're all so sickened by our failure to pay HMRC I assume anyone with a Vodafone contract has now cancelled it due to them avoiding tax conservatively estimated at £1bn but reaching as much as £6bn according to Private Eye.

You're a bunch of whining hypocrites. If it was any other club but Pompey you wouldn't give a flying one. That's why I find you such a pathetically funny bunch.

Yep, that's right. I'm from Portsmouth so I must be thick :spaz:

I'll get me coat....

That remark I made was aimed at PES following this:-

To my mind what I find most sickening about the whining wind baggery on here is that supporters of your bland and insipid club are not really in a position to pass MORAL judgement.

He obviously wasn't bright enough to realise that although he had offered up a plausible enough reason for the trail of events that had led to your parlous financial situation, he had at the same time also offered up the main reason why we were perfectly entitled to adopt the high moral ground and the self-righteous indignation, as we had not been run by crooks ourselves.

The problem I have with you lot on here is how ****ing sanctimonious you are. You bang on now about us only winning the cup by "cheating" when at the time none of you mentioned it. In fact, at the time you were all telling me we only won it because we only had to play lower league opposition all the way through (conveniently forgetting our win at Old Trafford). Tell me if fans of another club said the same of you that you wouldn't say it just smacked of sour grapes?

You consistently bang on about us "running up" £120m of debt when over half that figure is owed to our beloved recent owners, not to other clubs for players.

As you're all so sickened by our failure to pay HMRC I assume anyone with a Vodafone contract has now cancelled it due to them avoiding tax conservatively estimated at £1bn but reaching as much as £6bn according to Private Eye.

You're a bunch of whining hypocrites. If it was any other club but Pompey you wouldn't give a flying one. That's why I find you such a pathetically funny bunch.

Kindly take few moments of your precious time to read the Telegraph article I linked above and then tell us that is only us that are calling you lot cheats.

I think it boils down to the way both clubs acted when the money started to dry up.

Saints immediately sold,offloaded their best players and played a reserve team to try and balance the books.In fact if it wasnt for Leon Crouch,we may have gone altogether.

Pompey on the other hand carried on as normal,even continuing to sign players when they knew they had no money left.Then when faced with a massive tax bill,they argued and cheated their way out of it.

The fact that we tried to do the right thing and Pompey didnt,is what winds a lot of people up.

:lol: You still don't understand why you owed the owners money do you?

You really are a total dumb-ass.

Just to please 'Ho...

I also find Cardiff's actions in signing Bellamy completely wrong and contrary to any sense of fair play.

However, a mitigant there might be that they have recompensed much of the outlay through increased ticket sales and merchandise.

Kindly take few moments of your precious time to read the Telegraph article I linked above and then tell us that is only us that are calling you lot cheats.

I read it. Like you lot it failed to mention just how much of our debt is owed to current and former owners who loaded the debt onto the club and are still making money out of it. An article that completely failed to even remotely dig beneath the surface of what's happened.

Saints fans have condemned Pompey fans for laying even part of the blame for our predicament but it's hard not to look at the way Chainrais taken over the club and not view it as a scam from start to finish. When Faraj initially tried to buy the club before Fahim the PL were informed that Chainrai was a backer, despite his statement that he'd had no involvement before his mystery loan last October. Would you be happy with the PL/ FL if they allowed someone to take over Saints without ever even meeting him but by just having a look at his passport? That's what they did with Faraj.

Chainrais plan is to strip the club of whatever he can (let's see if Kitson and Lawrence are still at the club by Feb) and then liquidate us. It's been the plan all along. If you doubt that look at the business record of our new finance chief John Redgate. 8 of his 11 companies have been liquidated.

Chainrais plan is to strip the club of whatever he can (let's see if Kitson and Lawrence are still at the club by Feb) and then liquidate us. It's been the plan all along. If you doubt that look at the business record of our new finance chief John Redgate. 8 of his 11 companies have been liquidated.

sounds good to me. bye

I think he will sell it on corp. He has just dropped 100 million quids worth of debt, has secured status over the 18 million he is owed, he has already had 4 million back, so even if he sells it for 10 million that is pure profit and with a guarantee that the parchute payments have his secured debt covered.

In less than 4 months, that guy from hull will be in charge.

I read it. Like you lot it failed to mention just how much of our debt is owed to current and former owners who loaded the debt onto the club and are still making money out of it. An article that completely failed to even remotely dig beneath the surface of what's happened.

Saints fans have condemned Pompey fans for laying even part of the blame for our predicament but it's hard not to look at the way Chainrais taken over the club and not view it as a scam from start to finish. When Faraj initially tried to buy the club before Fahim the PL were informed that Chainrai was a backer, despite his statement that he'd had no involvement before his mystery loan last October. Would you be happy with the PL/ FL if they allowed someone to take over Saints without ever even meeting him but by just having a look at his passport? That's what they did with Faraj.

I really hope you're actually right on this one. :)

The thing that makes me think you might be wrong is that I can't see why Andronikou would have sanctioned your current bout of unaffordable, cheat signings, without Chanrai's approval.

I think it boils down to the way both clubs acted when the money started to dry up.....

The fact that we tried to do the right thing and Pompey didnt,is what winds a lot of people up.

In a nutshell.

That is exactly what winds me up. Plus the perrennial 'plucky Poopey' line and the halfwits who still don't get it that they did wrong. And that the DCFSBs seem to have got away with it.

. . .

Which is exactly why this thread will not close.

You lot already have one, scheduled, liquidation in the offing. Do you mean another one ater that one?

Things are going to get even more interesting and, for you SK8s, remember it's the hope that kills.

I think you need to learn the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion. Silly boy.

:lol: You still don't understand why you owed the owners money do you?

You really are a total dumb-ass.

No, Im not. We owe Chainrai £16m for a loan that one of his companies (Portpin) lent another of his companies (Falcondrone). Andronikou let slip in court that both companies are his. That money never reached the club but was funnelled straight back to the BVI. So when Faraj "defaulted" on the "loan" Chainrai got the club. So if he's got the club why should we still owe him the £16m? Similarly with Gaydamaks £35m. We "owe" him that because that's the value he put on some land to Fahim when he sold him the club that's actual value is perhaps 20% of that. My concern over these "debts" makes me a dumb ass does it? Would you be happy with those debts if they applied to Saints? I think not

I think he will sell it on corp. He has just dropped 100 million quids worth of debt, has secured status over the 18 million he is owed, he has already had 4 million back, so even if he sells it for 10 million that is pure profit and with a guarantee that the parchute payments have his secured debt covered.

In less than 4 months, that guy from hull will be in charge.

But how much more than that £10m can he make by selling Kitson, Lawrence, Nugent and anyone else he can in January then folding the club us unsustainable and selling the land for market value or developing on it himself? There's a council ban on it as we know but he can let it crumble away for years and eventually he'll get planning permission. And let's not forget the counts still got his £16m secured. For someone who made a phantom loan to one of his own companies you almost have to stand back and admire it

I really hope you're actually right on this one. :)

The thing that makes me think you might be wrong is that I can't see why Andronikou would have sanctioned your current bout of unaffordable, cheat signings, without Chanrai's approval.

Value of selling Wilson to Stoke as a stand alone deal - £4m. Sell Wilson for £1.5m then sell Kitson and Lawrence for a combined £4-5m in Jan and which looks the better deal?

Which is exactly why this thread will not close.

You lot already have one, scheduled, liquidation in the offing. Do you mean another one ater that one?

Things are going to get even more interesting and, for you SK8s, remember it's the hope that kills.

We won't get as far as the planned liquidation. I suspect he'll pull the plug before then. Like I said, look up John Redgates track record.

Interesting point. Have you considered f*cking off?

Portsmouth's centenary season, 1998-99, saw a serious financial crisis hit the club, and in December 1998 Portsmouth went into Administration (insolvency). Milan Mandarić saved the club with a takeover deal in May 1999

See you Corp Ho ho ho, you proclaim to see the wood from the trees now, but last year you defended the position of your 'owners' with a vengeance. What gets me about your sanctimonious claptrap, is that you fail to mention your clubs earlier foray, into cheating all and sunder, so what are your views on that. How is it, when you claim so much insider knowledge, that you weren't shouting fowl play from the roof tops. Simple, you lapped up the high ride, you ignored the most blatant fact, where was the money coming from, to pay for all these stars?

PS I thought Lawrence was an 'emergency loan'!

Edited by Gingeletiss

Given your previous posting record I am awaiting Chanrai to inject £10m, clear the debt and sign the remainder of the Premiership side.

No, Im not. We owe Chainrai £16m for a loan that one of his companies (Portpin) lent another of his companies (Falcondrone). Andronikou let slip in court that both companies are his. That money never reached the club but was funnelled straight back to the BVI. So when Faraj "defaulted" on the "loan" Chainrai got the club. So if he's got the club why should we still owe him the £16m? Similarly with Gaydamaks £35m. We "owe" him that because that's the value he put on some land to Fahim when he sold him the club that's actual value is perhaps 20% of that. My concern over these "debts" makes me a dumb ass does it? Would you be happy with those debts if they applied to Saints? I think not

Without this creative accounting though, there wouldn't be a Pompey now, as the CVA would never have gotten approved.

You should count your lucky stars that you have a club to support - albeit only for a few more months....

An important moment in the history of this thread. Ho actually gets it.

Forget the standing up for The Few line he takes (he is a Supporter after all and why shouldn't he), forget some of the bluster, but he hits the nail on the head.

There is NO money to be made out of Newco PFC for Chanrai.

As the UK emerges from recession in the next 2-3 years there WILL be money to be made from Property Development. The value is the land, always has been and always will be. It is all about the politics of how to get the Council to accept a NEW form of "Sporting or Leisure Use".

Chanrai is simply hedging his bets. IF he gets it up to the PL then even as a worthless shell it would be worth 20 to 30 million even in this market (and likely nearer 50 to 60). As a development? It would be worth 80-120 in profit.

Whatever happens, Chanrai cannot lose. The fans can, but then they don't deserve sympathy, they gave their CEO & Manager the freedom of their City. We had boycotts protest marches and bitter rows - THAT is why they cannot claim to be the injured parties either

I recall when we were in Admin you coming on as a adversary coming in peace. You were telling us how good TL and Pinnacle were. Reading your posts recently i can see that indeed you may well have known was a disaster it was and hiding your smirk behind your hand. For all your 'Im a decent Skate' i feel you really hate us and are as bad as many of your supporters in that. Many on here have fallen for your 'friendly demeanour' , Not me, give me Mack any day of the week.

I think you give me too much credit Nick regarding any factual knowledge of Pinnacle bids etc. Hate is a very strong word, I don't hate anyone, certainly not rival fans I enjoy spats with on message boards. My attitude toward Saints has hardened in recent months, due to the fact fans who I generally respect on here wishing a level of harm to my club I never displayed in your darkest hour, in fact it put me off posting on here for a number of months. In retrospect this was pretty nieve of me and should of been expected. I don't like Saints, I will continue to ham fistedly defend my club (like an errant son), because I love it. I will also not miss opportunities to have a dig at Saints, I fail to see why you'd expect me not to? :)

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/Kushnir-in-frame-for-Pompey.6600789.jp

So the spotlight shifts to Kushnir as Chanrai takes a back seat. Remind me, why would Kushnir be at the offices on deadline day, surely the independent administrator was running the club's financial affairs and not one of the creditors who is alleged to have taken a "more prominent role"?

Ho,

If Poopy manage to sell a player who belongs to another club (Lawrence/Stoke) that really will be a bit of financial wizardry; and a new level of cheating (even for them).

On the plus side, they will probably have to pay Spurs a £1m of the proceeds.

A warning to all you Pompey's. The story has not finished, the nightmare is not over for you yet. Like a good horror movie this is the lull before the final axe.

F u c k m e Dalek, quit with the hystericals eh...! What you going to do, exterminate the lot of them....!