Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Swindon were relegated two divisions although it was reduced to one on appeal.

However this was back in the time of the Poll tax riots.

Technically Swindon was still relegated two divisions, they had just gained promotion from Div 2 to Div 1 and were slung back to Div 3.

Pes when you read this drivel,,You tell-em We received the right amount of punishment for being Nawty, If the powers that be thought it should of been more severe we would have received it,(Honist)

Listen to yourself you filthy degenerate skate ****ing ****. just ****ing listen to yourself. not a shed of intergrity left inside you. sod the drawbridge im gonna ask al queada to drop an east midlands airplane right on the 275 and lock you webb toed ****s away and stop this illness spreading outside of portsea.

You have set the English game back generations, you have potentially destroyed the game forever, the country will forever hold you responsible for the downfall of our national game.

Your city is tarnished, to 'a level you could not quite believe'. Not just the odd 100ft dinosour sculpture burning down, not just generation after generation of uneducated, revenue and resource draining window licking ****s, not even just hounding pediatrictions out of there homes.

You couldnt even rebuild QA hospital without mugging the tax payer of another £130m, could you, you silly skate ****.

How about you go and choke on a real ****ing camels toe, you might even get to meet Ali Al Faraj whilst your there.

Like a ****ing disease.

Listen to yourself you filthy degenerate skate ****ing ****. just ****ing listen to yourself. not a shed of intergrity left inside you. sod the drawbridge im gonna ask al queada to drop an east midlands airplane right on the 275 and lock you webb toed ****s away and stop this illness spreading outside of portsea.

You have set the English game back generations, you have potentially destroyed the game forever, the country will forever hold you responsible for the downfall of our national game.

Your city is tarnished, to 'a level you could not quite believe'. Not just the odd 100ft dinosour sculpture burning down, not just generation after generation of uneducated, revenue and resource draining window licking ****s, not even just hounding pediatrictions out of there homes.

You couldnt even rebuild QA hospital without mugging the tax payer of another £130m, could you, you silly skate ****.

How about you go and choke on a real ****ing camels toe, you might even get to meet Ali Al Faraj whilst your there.

Like a ****ing disease.

PMSL? How many mistakes can one idiot make in just one post? Best Ive seen on here for months

And you lot have the temerity to have a pop at intelligence levels in Portsmouth.

PMSL? How many mistakes can one idiot make in just one post? Best Ive seen on here for months

And you lot have the temerity to have a pop at intelligence levels in Portsmouth.

Lol

Something about Riquelme, a new stadium and Al Mirage having so much funds we are going to be crying in our sleep..............oh

I do love your posts Corpy, if they are not choc full of hypocrisy they are just complete pie in the sky nonsense.

I actually quite like Mak rill, and i think he was probably being a bit sarccy.

I was surprised to hear Redknapp this morning banging on about Bale - I thought he was outside Sandbanks nick.

As they have already avoided two nailed-on court defeats I don't have high hopes for justice from the tax evasion charges, but it's good to have a dream.

Better not mention them to any potential buyers, it might affect the price.

Perhaps he's worried what level bail will be fixed at?

I think it may have been "humourous". I know this is a feature sadly lacking in your pitiful existence, but there you go.

Lol

Something about Riquelme, a new stadium and Al Mirage having so much funds we are going to be crying in our sleep..............oh

I do love your posts Corpy, if they are not choc full of hypocrisy they are just complete pie in the sky nonsense.

I actually quite like Mak rill, and i think he was probably being a bit sarccy.

This.

We all like Mack Rill as he is clearly a sound bloke.

Unlike some.

Like a ****ing disease.

lol. post of the week

Ho

I think holepuncture may be using the 'porstmuff' vernacular in this missive.

If you check out his other posts, directed mainly at Saints fans, spelling and composition are as one would expect in the higher stratum of Hampshire society.

Like a ****ing disease.

Hmmm... at the risk of receiving personal abuse on this I find myself in agreement with Corp on this one. Some of the invective displayed in this post is quite disgusting, particularly the Al Queda and "dropping aircraft" comments, and only reinforced by the particularly bad grammar and spelling displayed. You really should be ashamed of yourself holepuncture for posting such disgraceful comments. And for what it's worth, as it's clearly beyond you, Macks' posts are more often than not covered in irony and I don't imagine his comments should have been taken that seriously. He does appear to be aware of what's really happened at his club unlike some of his felloe supporters.

Hmmm... at the risk of receiving personal abuse on this I find myself in agreement with Corp on this one. Some of the invective displayed in this post is quite disgusting' date=' particularly the Al Queda and "dropping aircraft" comments, and only reinforced by the particularly bad grammar and spelling displayed. You really should be ashamed of yourself holepuncture for posting such disgraceful comments. And for what it's worth, as it's clearly beyond you, Macks' posts are more often than not covered in irony and I don't imagine his comments should have been taken that seriously. He does appear to be aware of what's really happened at his club unlike some of his felloe supporters.[/quote']

This.

the Prem won't have forwarded money without strings attached, and surely at a reduced rate.

Some dim few seem to think that the change of company leaves all the debt behind - the cva remains attached to pfc, and the old company is worryingly open to investigation.

As far as paying advanced cash back, they could be facing a return to the Prem with their first seasons money already spent - and the knock-on of increased amounts due to creditors.

It will take several years to stabilise the finances even with Prem income, they could become the mother of all yo-yo clubs, it will then depend on whether the owner wants to reinvest in infrastructure....or trouser the cash.

Out of all the madness it's amazing that so many 'top' businessmen have failed to do correct due diligence on their accounts - they are now looking for a new owner who doesn't notice that the main future revenue is trickling away and that the overheads are way over the top of sustainable.

I think they're in for quite a ride this season, come May it could boil down to a play off against very tough opponents to decide whether the club continues to exist.

I wouldn't fancy that, then again I wouldn't gamble the lot like they keep doing.

It isn't a matter of them stabilising and surviving this season, with the wages they have taken on they have no choice - they must go up.

I think that about sums it up.

Come on QPR, Cardiff and one other. Don't let us down.

Alternatively, a hilarious possibility is that Cheats FC succeed in getting into the playoffs (or top two), only for the FL to impose a large points penalties at the 11th hour due to past illegal activities (unregistered agents, etc.)

but if they go down again they will be portsmouf new company and that money will be nothing to do with old company

Infact if they go up the CVA is in tatters?

If I remember correctly, instead of 20p in the pound over 5 years, the unsecured creditors will get back a whopping 25p in the pound over 5 years if Cheats go up.

Assuming of course that BC doesn't rack up huge debts in going up, trouser the PL proceeds, and leave the rotten corpse to implode. :lol:

You've answered your own question there.

If they go up Chainrai will pocket the TV money/parachute payments, and the only way they can go up is paying PL rejects obscene wages. Could he sell the club in the PL? possibly in theory but he's got more to gain from keeping the club at that point and stripping the assets.

If they don't they are screwed, there'll be a firesale of players and Chainrai will pocket the proceeds.

Remember they will have still racked up a massive amount of debt by the end of this season, being promoted to the PL would merely prolong the time it takes to switch the life support machine off IMO

Well, we're agreed they are screwed if the don't go up this season. And if they do manage to go up, they're probably screwed. :lol:

Like a ****ing disease.

I'm disappointed most luv letters end with ILY or S W A L K XXX

XX

X

This thread is ****ing sad now. Over 35,000 posts and 1.5 million views. THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND POSTS!! FFS get over it!

Says the "Radial Snake" champion.

If "Radial Snake" actually means "big rotating penis, like really big " then I withdraw my snipe.

Like a ****ing disease.

I'm still not convinced it isn't a skate plant.

Went on pompy 606 and found they have planning for this;

http://planning.portsmouth.gov.uk/PublicAccess/tdc/DcApplication/application_detailview.aspx?keyval=ZZZWCGMOXD025&searchtype=PROPERTY&module=P3

Bit surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, been planning this since December 2004, the council are waiting for their application cheque to clear before they proceed.

Went on pompy 606 and found they have planning for this;

http://planning.portsmouth.gov.uk/PublicAccess/tdc/DcApplication/application_detailview.aspx?keyval=ZZZWCGMOXD025&searchtype=PROPERTY&module=P3

Bit surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I particularily like the 536 residential units in 8 blocks. Plans as far back as 2004 for housing around PFC, allthat is needed is an addendum and planning for residential 'ON' PFC. ;-)

Edited by landford.saint
WINKEY THING ADDED

Maybe the naional media are now getting it.....

bbc_matt

RT @psandys Please read/RT - Excellent research on #pompey deserves wider audience http://bit.ly/cujMgwclock12.png about 4 hours ago via web

Yeah I noticed that. I got to where it was going belly up big style for Senior and had to do something else. Will be going back for more reading later. It shows how the pompey mess is not a simple mess to sort out. Its probably why they have managed to get out of so much trouble, everyone points the finger at someone else while wool gets pulled over numerous eyes.

You would think there is plenty there to come back and bite them on the arse though.....

Maybe the naional media are now getting it.....

bbc_matt

RT @psandys Please read/RT - Excellent research on #pompey deserves wider audience http://bit.ly/cujMgwclock12.png about 4 hours ago via web

"Maybe the national media are now getting it"? LOL

Did you not see where the article originated? It's by a Pompey fan (I Like Diop on Pompey Online). Pretty much any articles that the national media have done about the crooks around Pompey have been lifted almost wholesale from articles like this one by Pompey fans who have been pushing for action.

interesting summary of what has gone on, and particularly interesting to see that they have established the precise transaction that took £34M of arms money and laundered it through the purchase of a business....

Bristol still gets stick for being built on the slave trade - with this transaction being so recent where does that leave the reputation of pfc?

And as for the fit and proper persons test, they had all the evidence they needed - the child maimer even listing the club as his £300M asset - did the alarm bells not ring at the Prem and FA?

Fair play to the pompey fans who looks beyond the goals of Kitson and Lawrence and see the huge problems ahead, and the dubious business practices that bought them relative success, and still funds them.

Any guesses on AA's initial findings - no cases to answer, lost paperwork, not enough evidence?

The dancing puppet ain't going to implicate his master so I see either a savage attack on his business rivals or a complete whitewash approaching.

If there is no such attack it will confirm that the arms dealer and Chanrai have been wrapped up in this cosy little property deal from day one.

Saw this on the Beeb. Anyone registered with Times Online? I couldn't do it on ideological grounds, but curious to know wherre the DCFSBs lie in that table

West Brom have come out on top of the Times newspaper's Financial Fair Play League, which highlights the clubs obtaining the best results per pound spent.

Full story: the Times [requires registration]

Saw this on the Beeb. Anyone registered with Times Online? I couldn't do it on ideological grounds, but curious to know wherre the DCFSBs lie in that table

West Brom have come out on top of the Times newspaper's Financial Fair Play League, which highlights the clubs obtaining the best results per pound spent.

Full story: the Times [requires registration]

Saw the same thing Sid, .... So whats all this then... a financial fair play league, could this be the proof that copry, pes, mackerill etc etc have all been waiting for?

What odds will anyone give me that pompey aren't at the top? (Appenrently you can't buy your position in this league table)

interesting summary of what has gone on, and particularly interesting to see that they have established the precise transaction that took £34M of arms money and laundered it through the purchase of a business....

Bristol still gets stick for being built on the slave trade - with this transaction being so recent where does that leave the reputation of pfc?

And as for the fit and proper persons test, they had all the evidence they needed - the child maimer even listing the club as his £300M asset - did the alarm bells not ring at the Prem and FA?

Fair play to the pompey fans who looks beyond the goals of Kitson and Lawrence and see the huge problems ahead, and the dubious business practices that bought them relative success, and still funds them.

Any guesses on AA's initial findings - no cases to answer, lost paperwork, not enough evidence?

The dancing puppet ain't going to implicate his master so I see either a savage attack on his business rivals or a complete whitewash approaching.

If there is no such attack it will confirm that the arms dealer and Chanrai have been wrapped up in this cosy little property deal from day one.

How come Al Capone gets to investigate gangsterism in Chicago?

Who the hell thought that was ever going to work? ..... :uhoh:

How come Al Capone gets to investigate gangsterism in Chicago?

Who the hell thought that was ever going to work? ..... :uhoh:

LOL Did you Pony Fiddlers pick up on the little tit bit last week that HMRC are going to invite AA and his bunch of (onist Jon's) to help them close the footyball loop hole, Now as we all know AA is chinnys *****, Do you think that might pave the way for a larger mound under the old carpet,

LOL Did you Pony Fiddlers pick up on the little tit bit last week that HMRC are going to invite AA and his bunch of (onist Jon's) to help them close the footyball loop hole, Now as we all know AA is chinnys *****, Do you think that might pave the way for a larger mound under the old carpet,

I'm terrified that AA is going to be the one advising.. :o

It's like inviting a criminal to Scotland Yard and detailing all your methods on crime prevention and action. :o

Is that 'invite' in the same way that people are 'invited' to help police with their inquiries?