Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

"We are trying to scope out who they are and if they have the ambition and ability to take the club forward once and for all."

Why the feck should this matter to an administrator? His remit to to recover the most funds he can from either the sale or breaking up of the company. He seems to want to put himself in a position where he can say he found a brilliant investor (very unlikely I know) and saved the club.

Give it a few months and the few will be singing his name in the stands.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/541749917?-11209,

Usual load of flannel as far as i read it fromm AA

"The Football League will do the work they need to do to satisfy themselves that these people are fit and proper because we are selling an important asset that is in the Championship and belongs to the city of Portsmouth and want to make sure put it in the right hands this time."

The fish of Portsea, will be pleased with that statement, it appears that the debt is all theirs!

"At the moment we are doing our cash flow modelling. We paid the wages last week and we are four or five weeks away from the next wage bill and at the moment I am fairly confident we will get there.

Ummm! solvent by the sounds of it..........................NOT!

Edited by Gingeletiss

4 or 5 weeks takes us in to february? So doesn't that imply a delay to january wages? What day if the month are they usually paid on?

And surely this article is evidence enough that the solvency of PFC is directly linked to the solvency of CSI? it states right there in black and white that they are struggling for cash and need to sell to continue to be a going concern. Not sure what more evidence the FL needs to act?

And speaking of the FL, should we do the skates a favour and demand that the new owners are refused to be declared fit and proper? After all, that's what all the skates have been grumbling about for the last 3 years and 4+ owners. It's all the FL's fault and the test isn't strong enough. Would love to see their reaction if the FL said no...

we have to remind ourselves that AA's job is to get the best deal for CSI creditors, he seems to be spending most of his time on one aspect of their lucrative global empire so he obviously thinks fratton is a little goldmine.

To me he didn't sound that charismatic nor confident on Radio Solent, at a time when you need a Winston Churchill speech you get a John Major.

Do we think they might have historic transfer fees due this month as well?

I recall the detail of their proposed CVA indicated fees due for a year or two, in and out, January being one of the deadlines.

But basically AA needs to convince someone to pay up the wages to look at the books or as a deposit within the next two weeks.

I can't see new players being offered deals while that is ongoing.

If there are past transfer fees due as well they need to complete asap bigtime.

Or is Chanrai just whacking more loan/debt in there at astonishing rates?

And of course AA'a legal priority should be getting the £10.8M back out of pompey to pay CSI creditors.

And of course AA'a legal priority should be getting the £10.8M back out of pompey to pay CSI creditors.

Or rather out of all the CSI companies. If he wanted to make the 10.8M back asap he would be better off selling the WRC rights off.

... talking of which...

http://wrc.com/news/new-tv-deal-gives-uk-wrc-fans-more-coverage-than-ever-before/?fid=14027

ESPN, the world’s leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company, has reached an exclusive agreement with North One Sport, the promoter of the WRC, to show the sport in the UK.The deal will provide motorsport fans with 4.5 hours of programming per rally - the most extensive season-long coverage of the WRC to date - with even more content appearing on ESPN’s multiple media platforms, such as ESPN Classic and ESPN.co.uk.[url=

http://wrc.com/news/new-tv-deal-gives-uk-wrc-fans-more-coverage-than-ever-before/?fid=14027][/url]

Edited by pedg

Just a thought but 'Corporate Ho' sounds a bit like a Chinese businessman !

He has been missing from here for a couple of weeks now so maybe he is busy working on a deal ??

Personally I think that he has all the qualities to take them forward and maintain the entertainment level for a considerable period :)

As long as androids happy, that should be good enough for all of us.

Whoever it is must have very deep pockets though, because as of February the cash goes flying out.

The andriod, reckons they can just make Januarys payroll, so assuming the new guy comes in at the beginning of February he then has to find (in cold hard cash)

The asking price of the club

February's Payroll

March CVA payment

March Gaydamak secure creditor payment

March Payroll

Any Installment of purchased players

100% of all creditors under 2, 500k

There might be some other skeletons in the closet to add to that list, but at somepoint the Lithuianian pensioners might want thier 10 million pounds back.

So a bankrupt club, with dwindling crowds and reveune, facing a points deduction and dependant on loan players from other clubs, with a crumbling ground and no other infrastructure, is attracting huge amounts of interest.....makes perfect sense to me.

Re ..;'how can CSI be in admin if its 2 companies are opperating normally..' - this is speculation, but look at the timing. Chanrai took out his charge 24 hours before CSI went into admin.... and Admin protects the CSI assets from being included in any demand of said assets by the lithuanians .... Where the cash came from for CSI to pump money into pompey is anyones guess (but one could speculate alledgedly of course that it might have come from the 'borrowing of cash' from the banks Antonov owned?) - So pompey cannot be claimed and sold as an assett by Lithiuanian Government, even if Antonov is forund guilty, Pompey owe CSI 10 mil, CSI owe Chinny lets say 12mil, - in effect Chinny currently owns Pompey again, with Gaydarmk still owning some land.. so my guess would be Pompey do not owe 10 mil as a deal will be done to wipes this off inexchange for the equity owed to Chinney... who is selling the club again.... so very fortunate for Chinney to have the precience take a charge on pompey 24 hours before CSI went into Admin no?

But given the fact that pompey are probably operating at a 10 mil loss without CSI cash injection, it does kind of suggest to me and every over sane person with the exception of the Football league that they are linked financially...

I have a question for those who know about these things. It was said earlier that they have to pay the administrators £2mil in April but as AA seems to be in charge again, does that mean they'll have another bill from him on top of the £2mil?

I would imagine, that the administrator fees will be coming from whatever 'pot of cash' CSI manage to bring in from selling the CSI assets - effectively the administrator is the first creditor of CSI to be paid in full... so yes he will be paid but by 'CSI' or most likely Chinney as he owns in effect owns an asset again that 'owes' CSI 10,8 mil -... getting confused now... sorry

And speaking of the FL, should we do the skates a favour and demand that the new owners are refused to be declared fit and proper? After all, that's what all the skates have been grumbling about for the last 3 years and 4+ owners. It's all the FL's fault and the test isn't strong enough. Would love to see their reaction if the FL said no...

As I suggested earlier, there is a very simple test that the FL should implement for them to be satisfied that the new owners are suitable to pass the FAPPT; they should insist that the payment of the first installment of the CVA be paid immediately, rather than a few months down the line. If they have the funding available to buy the club, then they should be able to make that payment now.

We seem to have been here many times but didn't AA have new investors sort of 'lined' up last time before the court case when the lady was persuaded not to pull the plug out as it would jeopardise a deal that the would benefit the creditors? Sounds like the same trick to me - "Please FL don't impose sanctions or it will scupper the deal I (may have) lined up which will be to everyone's benefit, including yours."

As I suggested earlier, there is a very simple test that the FL should implement for them to be satisfied that the new owners are suitable to pass the FAPPT; they should insist that the payment of the first installment of the CVA be paid immediately, rather than a few months down the line. If they have the funding available to buy the club, then they should be able to make that payment now.

Perhaps it should apply a test of a prospective owner's business sense. I imagine it could work something like this...

Anyone looking to buy the loss-making, debt-riddled and tainted brand that is PFC can't be in their right mind and in possession of any sort of business acumen. If they were, they'd see there are much better investments. Ergo, they are not capable of being a fit and proper owner of a football club and should immediately fail the FAPPT.

Works for me.

looks fairly clear on the deductions as well when you read the small print - minus 10 for any insolvency event.

PLUS a further penalty for failing to exit correctly under the current CVA.

It'll be interesting to see who AA introduces tomorrow as the new saviour of the club, because if he doesn't name names it's quite clearly just a desperate PR attempt at convincing the league and the easily-led that all is well, when most people suspect it isn't.

I'm curious to see what he's cooked up this time....

And when he does produce yet another new owner to pay the January wages, I'd love to hear the league explanation of how the parent company and the club bought with money stolen by the parent company are not linked.....

Some cracking quotes in there from Andronikou... no mention of the administration of CSI, all pompey talk.

Is he trying to find a buyer in CSI, who will then own all the companies including the skates? Apparently everything is solvent so it should be a breeze.

We've been actively looking for someone suitable to buy the club and we've had numerous interest as usual, some more suitable than others

we are selling an important asset that is in the Championship and belongs to the city of Portsmouth and want to make sure put it in the right hands this time

classic Admin Andy there, so you brought in CSI and now you say you (and Chinny) put the club in the wrong hands! PMSL

I await these credible, suitable buyers who are prepared to throw away £30-40 odd million to take over the crumbling liability of an arena, the ludicrous wage bill and no infrastructure... not even a car park...

The good old Skatesmuff school of maths crops up again ... wages paid last week and we are now 4 or 5 weeks away from paying the next wage bill .... which of course he is Fairly confident they'll meet.

Naturally no news of paying off any debts etc .... but it's not April Fools Day for a while yet.

I may be being thick again, but how could any legitimate investors want to buy portsmouth? A business with no assets that's losing money and has a reputation for dodgy investors. You will lose money and reputation, if you had one.

So doesn't that only leave dodgy investors? So shouldn't the FL be looking into that one carefully?

completely agree, genuinely can't see who would legitamately touch it with a barge pole

I think Chanrai lives in HK, perhaps the new Chinese interest could be put down to him or 1 of his cohorts.It seems the posters on here are shouting into the wind, as time and again AA seems to find a new way of keeping the wolves at bay. The FL as usual do nothing and just let things roll along.

I may be being thick again, but how could any legitimate investors want to buy portsmouth? A business with no assets that's losing money and has a reputation for dodgy investors. You will lose money and reputation, if you had one.

So doesn't that only leave dodgy investors? So shouldn't the FL be looking into that one carefully?

Bingo.

and that is why this thread has been going on for so long and I suspect will continue to do so for a long time to come

I think Chanrai lives in HK, perhaps the new Chinese interest could be put down to him or 1 of his cohorts.It seems the posters on here are shouting into the wind, as time and again AA seems to find a new way of keeping the wolves at bay. The FL as usual do nothing and just let things roll along.

You really are getting quite boring now Nick, It's obvious to any sane person, what is going on down there, the question to be asked, is what do the FA have to hide, as they seem complicit in the cheats still existing. By the way, how do you see your hero AA's position in all this, you know, Administrator for Poopey (Chanrai), now Administrator for CSI (ummmm Chanrai), but also a part owner of Poopey, the club he was an Administrator for.............smell fishy to you at all!

[h=3]pompeyblokeinoxford[/h]Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM

News at last. I was a bit concerned because it has gone quite. All I want is a few years of stability, both financially and managerially. And would like to see a stadium that befits us. Cant think of anything else, for the moment

You already have a stadium that befits you - perfectly

You really are getting quite boring now Nick, It's obvious to any sane person, what is going on down there, the question to be asked, is what do the FA have to hide, as they seem complicit in the cheats still existing. By the way, how do you see your hero AA's position in all this, you know, Administrator for Poopey (Chanrai), now Administrator for CSI (ummmm Chanrai), but also a part owner of Poopey, the club he was an Administrator for.............smell fishy to you at all!
I understand the boring bit but I also get boredof being told they are toast, is 2 or 3 years now? Each and every time (my hero apparently) AA has made rings around all the educated on here. I would love them to be toasted to a frazzle but you are dealing with people who know all the dodges and have been 3 steps ahead of all the predictions I have read on here. They havent even had a points deduction, even after all the conflicting quotes AA puts out!

I have been banging on about the FA and other wold football associations IMO desperately not wanting the true facts to come out.

When Pompey are toast I will be delighted to buy you a drink to celebrate but until then I expect to be frustrated again by some very clever operators.

I see the 'News' reckons they have a transfer embargo at present , but FL supposedly never comment on them. I wonder to what extent AA's recent statements about a new owner are designed to stave off a points deduction and lift an embargo.

"..... Blues boss Michael Appleton admitted he is unable to bring in any new faces at present to boost his squad.

The Football League are currently closely monitoring all transfers at the club, firmly applying the handbrake to any potential moves.

However, when contacted by The News they refused to discuss the situation amid fears of a transfer embargo in place.

Few Blues fans expected Pompey to be spending vast sums on transfer fees during the transfer window as they search for new owners.

But Appleton is currently unable to even extend the loan stay of Joe Mattock.

And there are now growing fears Pompey will be unable to bring in any loan recruits during the whole of the January window. "

I understand the boring bit but I also get boredof being told they are toast, is 2 or 3 years now? Each and every time (my hero apparently) AA has made rings around all the educated on here. I would love them to be toasted to a frazzle but you are dealing with people who know all the dodges and have been 3 steps ahead of all the predictions I have read on here. They havent even had a points deduction, even after all the conflicting quotes AA puts out!

I have been banging on about the FA and other wold football associations IMO desperately not wanting the true facts to come out.

When Pompey are toast I will be delighted to buy you a drink to celebrate but until then I expect to be frustrated again by some very clever operators.

Then it is a drink I'll accept, as I truly believe that they will get their comeuppance, AA will trip himself up, mark my words, the stench is getting overwhelming, and I believe the FL, will take action, also, that Poopey will default on their fiscal obligations.

interesting from a legal point of view to see from his Facebook comment that Vlad obviously believes that he's still working for pompey.

Just a pity that this thread only has ten more days to run.:cry:

Nothing to see here, new owners just about to complete on the 'debt-free club that has no baggage'.

AA must be pretty confident to come out and announce that timescale, thankfully he also tells us that the wages should be okay and that there will be no points penalty.

He really is on top of everything, I'm sure the authorities appreciate his assistance.

Though if I were cycnical I might just wonder if he can deliver on any of those bold assurances....

the question to be asked, is what do the FA have to hide

the FA and other wold football associations IMO desperately not wanting the true facts to come out.

PMSL. First day back at work and it's conspiracy time again. Just what is it that the FA/ PL/ FL/ UEFA/ FIFA/ Bilderberg group are scared will come out? You're a bunch of ****ing mentalists. Get a life you bunch of freaks

I like this one:

Gay Mondays

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM

The attendances are inclusive of season ticket holdes wether they turn up on the day or not and the word on the street is S(um have 4000 season ticket holdes that are either not real (done through the club to look better) or the holders can't be bothered to go. Either way take 4000 off each attendance to get a true value. BBC Radio solent explained this :)

Translations:

"We are in the final stages of agreeing terms with one particular party,"

Only one party was not a complete tyre kicker and we are still a way from agreeing terms.

"I'm hoping that in the next seven to 10 days I will have some news for the outside world."

I am certain to be able to come up with some "news" in that time. Probably repeating the same quote.

"They are coming in for the first time and we are checking their credentials to see if they fulfil all the criteria for the Football League

I am announcing this even though we haven't even checked their credentials yet.

"We are trying to scope out who they are and if they have the ambition and ability to take the club forward once and for all.

I am announcing this even though we don't fully know who they are and if they actually have any money.

"We are looking to negotiate a contract and subject to that being okay we will put forward their application to the Football League who can conduct their own fit and proper person test and give us the thumbs up.

It's looking so dodgy there appears to be little point in them trying to pass the league FAPPT yet.

"Proof of funds has been done and we are fairly satisfied that they have the finances to take the club forward.

The cheque has not bounced yet.

"The Football League will do the work they need to do to satisfy themselves that these people are fit and proper because we are selling an important asset that is in the Championship and belongs to the city of Portsmouth and want to make sure put it in the right hands this time."

Don't know why I go on about right hands as I just sell the club to whoever My Chinny tells me to.

"There are one or two individuals but one prominent individual and he has not been linked with the club before

There is one new front person who has been conned into fronting the bid. The other has already been linked to the club before but I can't say that can I!

"At the moment we are doing our cash flow modelling. We paid the wages last week and we are four or five weeks away from the next wage bill and at the moment I am fairly confident we will get there

I am confident we will get to the point where we have to pay the wages but not sure when we get there we can actually pay.

"We are in middle of assisting the Football League with the information they require to make that call on a points deduction but I am fairly confident we should get the right result there."

We are keeping the league in the dark about some of this and hope their fear of embarrassment will allow us to avoid the penalty we should really get.

Edited by pedg

Then it is a drink I'll accept, as I truly believe that they will get their comeuppance, AA will trip himself up, mark my words, the stench is getting overwhelming, and I believe the FL, will take action, also, that Poopey will default on their fiscal obligations.

2012 is going to be a great year for the skates, with so many financial obligations to meet, squandering all the Lithuanian and Latvians life savings on Norris, Varney, Husklepp and all others which made them:

We are the second biggest spenders in the division, second only to Leciester

... maybe that wasnt such a good idea after all!

I think it is brilliant that all the skates are calling to 'get new owners in asap' and they have thrown their disgust of the FAPPT out the window again, its all gone back to gimme gimme gimme as they feed from AAs trough of spin.

Hats off to this one though:

After the last couple of years the FPPT is now known as the Fratton Park Paper Trail

I would love it, love it, if the skates latest money launderer failed the FAPPT just like the skates have been asking for, it would be utterly priceless for the FA/FL to grow a pair - just like the DCFSBs have been bleating - refuse them and blast the skates into liquidation before you can say 'shalala'.

PMSL. First day back at work and it's conspiracy time again. Just what is it that the FA/ PL/ FL/ UEFA/ FIFA/ Bilderberg group are scared will come out? You're a bunch of ****ing mentalists. Get a life you bunch of freaks

Happy New Year Ho.

Confident about the 'new owner in one week/ten days/twelfth of never' *delete as applicable ?! :lol:

interesting from a legal point of view to see from his Facebook comment that Vlad obviously believes that he's still working for pompey.

Just a pity that this thread only has ten more days to run.:cry:

Nothing to see here, new owners just about to complete on the 'debt-free club that has no baggage'.

AA must be pretty confident to come out and announce that timescale, thankfully he also tells us that the wages should be okay and that there will be no points penalty.

He really is on top of everything, I'm sure the authorities appreciate his assistance.

Though if I were cycnical I might just wonder if he can deliver on any of those bold assurances....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFh735bk72p3xSvQ5Rxt_pfHhOvbtR4jA3YjKyN9wh7EkNgiCM Snap shot of AA during the Interview.

First day back at work - I smell bull****.

The only freak I see is an idiot of a pompy fan who yet again only has the balls to tip up when his poxy little club is feed more bull about new owners and he thinks hehas some thing to gloat about.

So were you pre warned of this forth coming handover by your super contact at the club (a peter)?

Can you not afford a computer at home...are you a Poopey creditor?

You're dying slowly...it's fun watching, do come again!

Happy New Year Ho.

Confident about the 'new owner in one week/ten days/twelfth of never' *delete as applicable ?! :lol:

Never confident - it's Pompey isn't it. According to the rumours there are two groups interested, one more advanced than the other but both taking the FAPPT. One's an Italian group and th other's English. Duffen's name has been mentioned and he's been linked before but it's allegedly the Italians who are further down the road. No inside info girls, it's all on POL

First day back at work - I smell bull****.

The only freak I see is an idiot of a pompy fan who yet again only has the balls to tip up when his poxy little club is feed more bull about new owners and he thinks hehas some thing to gloat about.

So were you pre warned of this forth coming handover by your super contact at the club (a peter)?

My God your spelling and grammar are bad, aren't they? Why do you smell bull****? If I'd wantd to "gloat" about potential new owners I'd have come on here last week when they started talking about it on POL. Which is where all the rumours are coming from. Anyway, enough of that, time for you to read your Janet and John 3c book and try and improve your English

Can you not afford a computer at home...are you a Poopey creditor?

I only post on your funny website when I'm at work. It helps pass the time laughing at your conspiracy theories. Can anyone tell me what it is the football authorities who are "protecting" us are scared will come out? No-one wants to answer apparently and I'm intruiged

According to the rumours there are two groups interested, one more advanced than the other but both taking the FAPPT.

That's not what AA implies though is it...

We are looking to negotiate a contract and subject to that being okay we will put forward their application to the Football League who can conduct their own fit and proper person test and give us the thumbs up.

Takeover will be agreed within 48 hours according to AA on SSN now. I.D. shall be unveiled in a day or two. AA been talking to them for a number of weeks, confident they will bring financial stability. Confident they'll pass the FAPPT.

Never confident - it's it is Pompey isn't!! it. According to the rumours, there are two groups interested, one more advanced than the other, but both taking the FAPPT. One's One is an Italian group and th the other's other is English. Duffen's name has been mentioned, and he's been linked before but it's it is allegedly the Italians who are further down the road. No inside info information girls, it's all on POL

My God! your spelling and grammar are bad, aren't are not they? Why do you smell bull****? If I'd I had wantd wanted to "gloat" about potential new owners I'd I would have come on here last week when they started talking about it on POL. Which is where all the rumours are coming from. Anyway, enough of that, time for you to read your Janet and John 3c book and try and improve your English

I only post on your funny website when I'm I am at work. It helps pass the time laughing at your conspiracy theories. Can anyone tell me what it is the football authorities who are "protecting" us are scared will come out? No-one wants to answer apparently and I'm intruiged intrigued

He has the gall, to try and pick someone up on English and spelling...............lmfao!