Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Rumours doing the rounds on the skate's message boards that wages not paid. Wouldn't surprise any of us I don't suppose and would result in a transfer embargo I believe.

Strange that a subsidiary company that wasn't wholly reliant on it's parent company for funding finds itself it such financial dire straits so quickly after it's patent company went into administration.

Pure coincidence. Obviously...

Strange that a subsidiary company that wasn't wholly reliant on it's parent company for funding finds itself it such financial dire straits so quickly after it's patent company went into administration.

Pure coincidence. Obviously...

Indeed although only rumours at this stage of course.

Good find Gruffalo.

Perhaps someone should send her a link to this, 930 pages should keep her busy for a while, mind you i look forward to what she is going to say next,

I see someone called Jack has done so, also a skate has admitted how good the info in this thread is

and someone else posted the same link with a bit more info than "Jack" did. She seemed to like reading

that :lol:

I see someone called Jack has done so, also a skate has admitted how good the info in this thread is

and someone else posted the same link with a bit more info than "Jack" did. She seemed to like reading

that :lol:

I wonder if PFC Gaz is really Corp Ho under a new name?

The 'skates' comments if you cannot be arsed to read them

That is a 930 page thread on a southampton fan site, chronicalling the absolute disaster/car crash that has been Pompey’s ownership since 2009. It digs into every detail, all the horrible facts that came out when Andrew Anronikou destroyed my club with his CVA to exit Admin (when cancer charities and St John’s Ambulance were shafted along with HMRC in favour of Sol and all the players), all the info about Vlad and his cronies, the whole sordid affair.

I’m a true blue and hate to admit it, but those Scummers called out every owner we had, backed it up with facts and articles and have been spot on every single time.

Start on page one, and we’ll see you in 4 weeks time when you’ve gotten to the bottom of the situation.

PLAY UP POMPEY!!!

From the emiratestadium site. I think I love her already....

Anne

December 30, 2011 at 8:04 am

@Just an honest fan:

Thank you very much for this information resource. Until now, I’ve been focusing more on compiling a broad overview of money laundering in the football sector. As a result, I’ve only looked at the Portsmouth case in a collateral way.

But based on the information that you and others have provided me with here, I’m beginning to think that Portsmouth might turn out to be an ideal case study for these larger issues that I’m trying to highlight. I’ll definitely follow up on this. Again, thanks.

The 'skates' comments if you cannot be arsed to read them

That is a 930 page thread on a southampton fan site, chronicalling the absolute disaster/car crash that has been Pompey’s ownership since 2009. It digs into every detail, all the horrible facts that came out when Andrew Anronikou destroyed my club with his CVA to exit Admin (when cancer charities and St John’s Ambulance were shafted along with HMRC in favour of Sol and all the players), all the info about Vlad and his cronies, the whole sordid affair.

I’m a true blue and hate to admit it, but those Scummers called out every owner we had, backed it up with facts and articles and have been spot on every single time.

Start on page one, and we’ll see you in 4 weeks time when you’ve gotten to the bottom of the situation.

PLAY UP POMPEY!!!

:suspicious:

No progress on the sale of WRC rights - rumours that the usual broadcasting suspects are sniffing around but no deals announced.

Without AA being able to sell off assets and chuck funds into the Fratton black hole pompey must be down to their last pennies.

Payday about three weeks away?

WRC rights need to be agreed within the next seven days for AA to redirect CSI cash away from where it is legally meant to go.

As for 2012 predictions - I can't see how they will avoid the points penalty, and it should be more than 10 points.

They do have the squad to overcome a basic penalty, but only if they can gather investment to pay the wages.

Without that they are heading for firesale and relegation.

IMO that could be a 60:40 possibility...next week may tell us a lot.

Most likely 2012 scenario based on recent history?

Forensic investigation finds 'serious wrongdoing' but is unable to pin it on anyone due to missing documents and confusing paper trails, AA mentioned, but no charges.

Tax cases collapse when the HMRC legal team drops the ball again.

Vlad imprisoned, big questions unanswered but no link between stolen money and 'project pompey' proven.

Chanrai finds another 'loan', the 4th or 5th against the same security, they strengthen in January and head up the table, creditors are ignored and mutter among themselves.

While this would satisfy the inbreds who only care about what occurs in front of them on a saturday, the club would become so loaded with debt it would be terminally insolvent - but it would plod on regardless.

Dream scenario 2012....

Wages missed, points penalty, firesale, weakened side obliterated at St Marys giving us the three points we need for automatic promotion while confirming their relegation.

Investigations throw up more penalties, League Two beckons, criminals abandon carcass, fratton Tesco opens, the pompey name just survives and get to build a fresh new clean business from the bottom of the league structure - the inbred few also abandon and a new little fanbase of normal human beings follow them, politely, and with no delusions, nor caravans, lucky heather etc.

And we beat Man Utd at SMS in August before heading off to seek vengeance on all the other clubs who saw us off in 2005. :)

It's good to have a dream.

And the CSI websites still closed down - I find that really odd - if I was an investor I'd look at is the website - , so no way of gaining any up dates about the current administration news - but no gone into complete oblivion - It all seems a bit fishy - no recent statements from anyone - I wonder how long its going to be before our fishy friends website is off line - but of course that will just an over site or another clerical error or the bank holiday held up payment ...

This is a good point. They clearly need to try and offload anyone with any value, but how many of those have they got? The only ones they will get anything for are the youngsters who are on small wages. Somebody desperate (like Forest maybe) may have a punt at LL or DK, but if they paid them the wages that they're on at Pompey, there would be little or no transfer fee.

On the flip side, if they don't raise funds, they won't be able to pay January wages and will go into admin with the points deduction.

Maybe it's a case of their only hope of finding a buyer is to stay in the NPC at any cost, so keep the players, take the points hit and hope for a buyer and retention of NPC status.

Will Forest buy their players and so give them funds, that in turn keep them from getting a minus 10 point deduction? or buy a couple of their players in the hope that the players may get them some points? Difficult call, also I read somewhere that Forest had run out of money anyway

No progress on the sale of WRC rights - rumours that the usual broadcasting suspects are sniffing around but no deals announced.

Without AA being able to sell off assets and chuck funds into the Fratton black hole pompey must be down to their last pennies.

Payday about three weeks away?

WRC rights need to be agreed within the next seven days for AA to redirect CSI cash away from where it is legally meant to go.

As for 2012 predictions - I can't see how they will avoid the points penalty, and it should be more than 10 points.

They do have the squad to overcome a basic penalty, but only if they can gather investment to pay the wages.

Without that they are heading for firesale and relegation.

IMO that could be a 60:40 possibility...next week may tell us a lot.

Most likely 2012 scenario based on recent history?

Forensic investigation finds 'serious wrongdoing' but is unable to pin it on anyone due to missing documents and confusing paper trails, AA mentioned, but no charges.

Tax cases collapse when the HMRC legal team drops the ball again.

Vlad imprisoned, big questions unanswered but no link between stolen money and 'project pompey' proven.

Chanrai finds another 'loan', the 4th or 5th against the same security, they strengthen in January and head up the table, creditors are ignored and mutter among themselves.

While this would satisfy the inbreds who only care about what occurs in front of them on a saturday, the club would become so loaded with debt it would be terminally insolvent - but it would plod on regardless.

Dream scenario 2012....

Wages missed, points penalty, firesale, weakened side obliterated at St Marys giving us the three points we need for automatic promotion while confirming their relegation.

Investigations throw up more penalties, League Two beckons, criminals abandon carcass, fratton Tesco opens, the pompey name just survives and get to build a fresh new clean business from the bottom of the league structure - the inbred few also abandon and a new little fanbase of normal human beings follow them, politely, and with no delusions, nor caravans, lucky heather etc.

And we beat Man Utd at SMS in August before heading off to seek vengeance on all the other clubs who saw us off in 2005. :)

It's good to have a dream.

Will Forest buy their players and so give them funds, that in turn keep them from getting a minus 10 point deduction? or buy a couple of their players in the hope that the players may get them some points? Difficult call, also I read somewhere that Forest had run out of money anyway
Owner Nigel Doughty resigned as Chairman and with it went the seemingly never ending supply of cash. They will have to sell players before anyone comes in. Unlike the skates they do have a few assets though such as Gunter, Chambers, Miller, Morgan, McGugan and Jamaal Lascelles.

They said they had enough money to get them to the end of the year.

Whether that includes wages due at the end of (before the end of) December or not remains to be seen.

Given their perverse attitude to handling finances I would suspect that wages due at the end of December wouldn't come into their thinking as money required to be paid by the end of the year!

Seems clear the FL will let it drag on long enough to make sure a points deduction is late enough to enough everyone. They'll probably give them the deduction for next season. It'd be insane even for the FL to not give them any deduction and a lot of clubs would have some serious questions for them. Strange really, the FL would have a much easier job with Pompey gone, it'd be a good lesson to other clubs operating like this, and make people more suspicious of new owners. But they've been protecting them for some reason. It's about to get a lot more dodgy, or Pompey are about to disappear.

Give it a rest, the forensic accounts are going through the books for the FL and the FL, if there is a case, will deduct points. This isn't the EPL where they want to protect their brand.

As soon as pompey fail to pay their players, which they will, they are fu cked.

There's a certain irony in the situation, where android has to slash the wage bill during this transfer window, which means he almost certainly has to cull two of his biggest earners in Kitson and Lawerence...... You lot remember these guys. They are the two signings he sanctioned when he was administrator last time, when he smashed the wage structure, he had put in place the previous month and had based the CVA on, after assurring the courts, his model was viable.

demotivational-posters-irony.jpg

AnneDecember 30, 2011 at 9:35 am

“In the interim we have been greatly helped by fans of Southampton who have compiled what must be the biggest dossier on wrong doing at a club ever produced.”

Here’s the link. (Warning: It’s really long. I’ve only just started going through it):

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?14620-Pompey-Takeover-Saga

Lol!:p

recognition at last!

The biggest dossier on wrong doing at a club ever produced.

Don't worry girl, it's still in development, we haven't finished yet. ;)

And talking of that, the delusion continues with this little gem from The News comments -

The club is still working and has a sensible wage structure in place. There are no huge wage earners as there were two years ago - the cap put in place by CSI has made the wage bill more workable.

What's more annoying, the delusion and ignorance, or the fact that some of them just blatantly make things up and others believe it?

And as Gemmel points out, AA is going to have a fit when he sees what the previous administrator for pompey has left the CSI administrator to deal with.

Maybe Chanrai can offer him some neutral advice to help things along in the best way possible for all creditors.

Another interesting piece from that article:

Paris, France – French press announces that Real Madrid’s midfielder, Lassana Diarra, has entered French Financial Police’s sights, the motive of investigation being his transfer from Portsmouth to Real Madrid.

More tax evasion charges linked to the Skates.

bit tenuous Minsk, they state they are chasing him not PFC. But I'll let you have it as it's New Years Eve ;)

Happy New Year All. ;)

Thanks.

I know it's not PFC being chased but the link is there. Just another little bit of dirt to do with a transfer to/from your lot.

Anyway, best wishes for 2012 to you too Mero - in all aspects bar one. ;)

I wonder how the Soton based insolvensy investigators are getting on down at Nottarf?

2012 is going to be a magical year, we have so much to look forward to.

CSI administration

Voldermorts car boot sale

Sentencing arry

AA CVA (1st) Payments

Gaddy 1st installment

FL decision on points deduction

many, many more

its going to be great, happy new year to all

shalala...WTFILN

According to Page 2 of the News, Pompey will soon be taken over by new investors (Chinese?) and the paperwork to pass the FAPPT should be complete within the next 2 weeks.

Looks as though our friends down the road have got out of jail again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

According to Page 2 of the News, Pompey will soon be taken over by new investors (Chinese?) and the paperwork to pass the FAPPT should be complete within the next 2 weeks.

Looks as though our friends down the road have got out of jail again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

after rumafia does anyone know a similar chtriad site??

2 weeks... hahahaha... the snooze must assume that all these takeovers without due diligence being done are the norm so they expect every takeover of the few to be done that quickly. unless they've found the only chinese billionaire who can't count - I'm now expecting a slightly chubby chinese kid at the next home game to be sat in the directors box wearing a pompey shirt slightly too small for him!

So a rumoured takeover of the City's football club only rates a mention on the second page of that City's newspaper?

As for the FAPPT, in view of the succession of dodgy owners that this particular club have had, this latest shower ought to have to prove that they have the funds available. Perhaps the way that could be done, is for them to pay the first installment of the CVA which is due soon anyway.

The summary of the article on a pompey board is:

AA says a unnamed prospective buyer is set to lodge an application to pass the fit and proper person test within the week. Could be a done deal with 3 weeks if all goes well.

If I were a sceptical person I would think this was some made up chaff to keep the walk up punters coming for a few more weeks (and to possibly reduce dissension in the ranks of the players if they don't get paid).

Edited by pedg

I think it is entirely possible a new owner will appear. What I can predict with certainty is that it will not be a local businessman made good with the best interests of the club at heart.

He will be either Russian or HK Chinese, with several links to at least one of the existing cast-list of chancers, with some shady money to churn, or an ego to massage, for whom Chainrai will give temporary 'ownership' in exchange for a high interest rate whilst he keeps control of the ground & the parachute payments. Ho will be on claiming the new owners are wealthy beyond reason, whiter than the driven slush and the FAPPT will once again live down to its tarnished reputation. Within days we will have proved otherwise, but he will refuse to accept it and meanwhile Poopey will suddenly be outbidding everyone again in another desperate push for the play-offs. Then, come the summer it will all unravel again & the whole process will repeat once more. I think this thread could reach 2000 pages, never mind 1000.

It's a constant mystery to me what there is to buy?

The ground isn't owned by the club, nor the car park and there are no training facilities or visible assets.

Payments are due on the above - the place is falling apart and the toilets are indistinguishable from the rest of it.

There is no tangible value in the playing staff...outgoings and owings far exceed any equity.

There is an imminent CVA payment needing to be serviced to the degree of 1.2 million pounds

The brand is tainted beyond any commercial viability - I can only assume that the current sponsors are contractually obligated as it can only damage them to be associated.

The threat of a points deduction of between 10 and, more justifiably, 30 is hanging over the club plus the likelihood of large fines.

The myth of a large fan base has been destroyed by the physical statistics that are the crowd numbers.

Can any one explain to me why anyone would go anywhere near this?

Even if they were PAID 30 million to do so they would still end up out of pocket and associated with fraud, failure and a terminally tainted product!

Edited by dronskisaint
typo

The ground isn't owned by the club, nor the car park and there are no training facilities or visible assets.

Payments are due on the above - the place is falling apart and the toilets are indistinguishable from the rest of it.

There is no tangible value in the playing staff...outgoings and owings far exceed any equity.

There is an imminent CVA payment needing to be serviced to the degree of 1.2 million pounds

The brand is tainted beyond any commercial viability - I can only assume that the current sponsors are contractually obligated as it can only damage them to be associated.

The threat of a points deduction of between 10 and, more justifiably, 30 is hanging over the club plus the likelihood of large fines.

The myth of a large fan base has been destroyed by the physical statistics that are the crowd numbers.

Even if they were PAID 30 million to do so they would still end up out of pocket and associated with fraud, failure and a terminally tainted product!

Oh..and TCWTB!

I found this post on a skate site from one of the few that seems to have a grasp of the situation. In answer to your post they would be getting a loss making liability and there is no way anybody is going to pay for that particular priviledge. Anyway, the post:

"....for anyone to buy the club Chanrai would need to take a huge loss on his loan. The club is worth nothing - it is a hugely loss making liability. Therefore Chanrai has to calculate whether he gets more through administration in which he is a secured creditor or by a deal with potential buyers. He may well choose administration. Similarly anyone buying the club may get a much better deal after rather than before administration. It seems to me administration or liquidation is quite likely."