Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Our waving more embarrassing than this ?

johnwestwood.thumbnail.jpg

If there is anyone or anything more pathetic and embarrassing for any football club than this cretin and his followers i would love to see it

Nothing,absolutely nothing is more of a joke than this inbred fool.

Every football club in the world could do anything,sing anything act as anything and it would not come even close

to this westwood tool.

Bit sad in a way how lots of the pikeys look up to him .

http://www.accountancyage.com/aa/news/2132954/football-insolvency-judgement-christmas

The court battle between HMRC and the Football League began at the end of November and it was thought a judgement would be given early next year.

However, presiding judge Mr Justice David Richards indicated he would like to deliver a judgement before the Christmas break.

the desperation in your tone is the biggest laugh

its not just Corporate who is desperate, they are begging in parliament for plucky ol pompey to be let off the hook:

http://www.pompeytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=355%3Aportsmouth-mp-speaks-in-the-house-about-pst&catid=34%3Ademo-category

lots of woe is me about the Fit and Proper test, they forget we all told them to steer clear but they all lapped it up and bent over for the russian mafia - its sickening that they constantly roll out this poor plucky b*ll*cks

Like the Portsmouth supporters trust, I think that the option of supporter involvement via a financial stake should be considered for Portsmouth, and I am helping with the production of an assessment of the amount that could be raised. The professionalism with which the trust has conducted itself has been hugely impressive. The core working party is composed of knowledgeable and skilled individuals with the financial and legal expertise to develop this proposition.

Good lord, these skates really do intend on taking over the debts to Loan-Shark/Gun-Runner/Mafia and paying the wages of Ben Haim... PMSL, are they going to hand build the floating harbourdrome arena using the gunk from the mud flats too?

Maybe they should focus on sorting out this years big project which they stuffed up - the toilet

The skate MP also points out this deluded lot have a good legal and financial skill set... although they were happy with the mafia and didnt spot Chinnys charge?

Not buying it... the skates are delusional and they forget they have no future, they a criminal plaything and have been passed around like a whore - they are all used up and its time for them to be put down.

I would turn your efforts towards Moneyfields and the Wessex league you dirty cheating Skate MP and the PST

in other news it looks like Kitson is engineering a move

http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=266392

If you read the link to the speech, bascially andriod won't take them seriously or give them access to the books.

On the first point, As android has had so much interest, it is understandable.... On the second point, of course they can't have access to the books........no fookers can

http://www.pompeytrust.com/index.php...Ademo-category

I would be grateful if the Minister took an active interest in this latest episode of Portsmouth football club’s life, and for anything the Minister could do to support the trust and the fans in safeguarding their beloved club’s future.

Finally, I wish colleagues a happy Christmas.

Lol....please Mr Minister, we're truly sorry that we ripped of the tax payer to the tune of £30 million, please spare us now, and we promise not to do this administration malarkey for a fourth time...honest!

Edited by Gingeletiss

its not just Corporate who is desperate, they are begging in parliament for plucky ol pompey to be let off the hook:

http://www.pompeytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=355%3Aportsmouth-mp-speaks-in-the-house-about-pst&catid=34%3Ademo-category

lots of woe is me about the Fit and Proper test, they forget we all told them to steer clear but they all lapped it up and bent over for the russian mafia - its sickening that they constantly roll out this poor plucky b*ll*cks

Good lord, these skates really do intend on taking over the debts to Loan-Shark/Gun-Runner/Mafia and paying the wages of Ben Haim... PMSL, are they going to hand build the floating harbourdrome arena using the gunk from the mud flats too?

Maybe they should focus on sorting out this years big project which they stuffed up - the toilet

The skate MP also points out this deluded lot have a good legal and financial skill set... although they were happy with the mafia and didnt spot Chinnys charge?

Not buying it... the skates are delusional and they forget they have no future, they a criminal plaything and have been passed around like a whore - they are all used up and its time for them to be put down.

I would turn your efforts towards Moneyfields and the Wessex league you dirty cheating Skate MP and the PST

in other news it looks like Kitson is engineering a move

http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=266392

Surely the idea of shipping players out is to lighten the wage bill?

The.usual route for clubs in financial trouble is to get rid of senior players and use cheaper youth team players.

But no, they just don't get it, do they? Kitson out, Brett Pitman in? It completely undermines the whole premise of not gaining an unfair sporting advantage.

Completely morally bankrupt.

http://www.pompeytrust.com/index.php...Ademo-category

I would be grateful if the Minister took an active interest in this latest episode of Portsmouth football club’s life, and for anything the Minister could do to support the trust and the fans in safeguarding their beloved club’s future.

Finally, I wish colleagues a happy Christmas.

Lol....please Mr Minister, we're truly sorry that we ripped of the tax payer to the tune of £30 million, please spare us now, and we promise not to do this administration malarkey for a forth time...honest!

Minor detail that they conveniently forget (along with the kids cancer charities!), you really couldn't make it more farcical if you tried !!!

Ps. and Ho is concerned about a chant for Lallana, LOL !

We're not laughing at the words you divs. We're laughing at the co-ordinated, boy band style arm waving that made you look like like a camp bunch of queens at a gay disco. WTF do your team run out to at St Mary's, YMCA? PMSL

So, being gay is a problem to Portsmouth fans is it?

FWIW, I think you'd find 3,000 fans swaying in co-ordination is better than 3,000 empty seats.

PMSLROFLCOPTER@Ho Bag.

Minor detail that they conveniently forget (along with the kids cancer charities!), you really couldn't make it more farcical if you tried !!!

Ps. and Ho is concerned about a chant for Lallana, LOL !

Actually this is really big news.

So our gay hand swinging annoys the few.

Thank fook for that we can carry on singing the Beach Boys rather than poopey on a string for the rest of eternity knowing it hacks them off

Whatever happens to Pompey, at least you gave us the biggest laugh we've ever had at Fratton park with your Lallana chant. The campest football chant ever. Most of us are still laughing at it now. Someone recorded it so I've linked it below so you can see how embarrassing it was

Take it you never took part in the "pompey wave" then? Now that was manly.

I was chatting to a Partner at BDO the other night, a life long Saints fan. Hopefully he's one of many at the firm.

I am a little bit concerned for Ho, when his club dies who else will read his moronic posts? We should think of ourselves on here as care in the community.

For those interested the relevant FL regulation is 12.3

http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/section-3-the-league_2293633_2125717#12

I think it likely that CSI would not be considered a group undertaking. Although the recognised definition of this is taken from section 259 of The Companies Act 1985

In this Part "group undertaking", in relation to an undertaking, means an undertaking which is—

(a) a parent undertaking or subsidiary undertaking of that undertaking, or

(b) a subsidiary undertaking of any parent undertaking of that undertaking.

Glad that's clear :lol:

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but I have just noticed that George Thorne has been recalled by WBA. From what I gather he's been a stand out for them since joining.

That'll set them and their shrinking squad up nicely for the overload of games that the festive period gives.

Think I read somewhere that Seymour Pierce are advising AA on finding a buyer for poopey.

Good to see that they have sunk to similar non-compliant levels then.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/8971165/Seymour-Pierce-hit-with-record-fine.html

They've just been hit with a 400k fine for

Seymour Pierce has been hit with the biggest fine in the 16-year history of the London Stock Exchange's junior AIM market for failing to properly advise companies under its stewardship.

Bound to be able to help AA out then

Whatever happens to Pompey, at least you gave us the biggest laugh we've ever had at Fratton park with your Lallana chant. The campest football chant ever. Most of us are still laughing at it now. Someone recorded it so I've linked it below so you can see how embarrassing it was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImTosJYngJE

Poor old Corpse, scraping the bottom of the barrel.

3833845731_e1b8471d5f_z.jpg

Understandable I suppose, considering the impending doom for Cheats FC.

For those interested the relevant FL regulation is 12.3

http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/section-3-the-league_2293633_2125717#12

I think it likely that CSI would not be considered a group undertaking. Although the recognised definition of this is taken from section 259 of The Companies Act 1985

In this Part "group undertaking", in relation to an undertaking, means an undertaking which is—

(a) a parent undertaking or subsidiary undertaking of that undertaking, or

(b) a subsidiary undertaking of any parent undertaking of that undertaking.

Glad that's clear :lol:

Agreed. CSI is a parent undertaking and therefore falls within the definition of a "Group Undertaking of a club". CSI have clearly suffered an insolvency event.

FL rules state, as linked: "the Board shall have the power to impose upon the Club a deduction of 10 points".

So they can do it. They don't have to do it, but they can do it. This is really now just a test of their mettle.

I am led to believe there will be front page headlines in 'The portsmouth News' putting PFC in a very bad light.

Reference the death of a former player and the funeral/wake arrangements.

Lampitt and one of his colleagues at the club have made a poor decision in many of the Skate fans' views.

We will see.

I am led to believe there will be front page headlines in 'The portsmouth News' putting PFC in a very bad light.

Lampitt and one of his colleagues at the club have made a poor decision in many of the Skate fans' views.

We will see.

Good , I know an old skate player and was talking to him about this yesterday. He knew the chap and said it it was true the 'whole club could just go **** itself' He is in his 70's now and has lived and breathed the club his whole life. He feels utterly betrayed by the way the club has been run over the last few years and he too wants it to end. He was also not a big fan of saggy chops

We will see.

Posted by Gruffalo on the previous page - Len Phillips the last member of their championship winning side.

The skate supporters have cetainly got their fins in a flap about this one...

Just one thing that I think Corpse Whore ought to clarify for us, against the background of finally coughing and spluttering to a standstill about more highbrow matters so that he is reduced to commenting on our chants at their Cup Final match against us; what does he think about his recent owners now?

When the proposition was put to him that the main reason that the Russian mafia had taken over their decrepit cesspit for the purposes of money laundering, he scoffed that that would be idiotic, because with their recent past record of financial scullduggery by a succession of unsavoury or non-existent owners, it would be the last thing on their mind when their dealings would be under a microscope and the FL would be watching them like a hawk.

Just a few short months later and the main person involved in their ownership is arrested for suspected money laundering on a massive scale.

So be so good, Corpse, to either tell us that we were right to assume that his sole purpose was to use the Skates for purposes of laundering his dirty money, or else kindly furnish us with some plausible reason why he bought your decrepit debt ridden club with its ancient stadium, no training facilities, overpaid squad and low income potential through the turnstiles. Or was it because the "best fans in the World" wouldn't be an embarassment with their chants on match days?

we keep hearing that they are clearly a bigger club than us with their glorious cup wins and league triumphs.

How ironic it was last weekend that they sang about Sol going up to collect the FA Cup.....

He didn't get paid, and now the last member of the league team gets shafted by this 'great club'.

Has a club ever abused it's own history so much?

Time to stop defending the indefensible.

The attendance debate is over, and now the trophy debate is on shaky ground - every administration takes the company one step further away from that ancient history, and Lampitt by this decision has now declared that he feels no connection to it.

It's like a lesson in appalling PR.

Again.

and Ho is concerned about a chant for Lallana, LOL !

So, being gay is a problem to Portsmouth fans is it?

I'm not "concerned" about your Lalanna chant and someone being gay isn't a problem for me (I'm of the opinion that there's too much misery and suffering in the world to be worried about who someone is ****ging). I (and most other Pompey fans) just thought you looked like the campest group of football fans ever doing your little co-ordinated "routine". And the fact you didn't do it again after we took the **** out of you suggests it dawned on you how silly it looked too. You do all seem very sensitive about it.

Altogether now "meet the gang cos the boys are here, the boys to entertain you". . . . .

Just one thing that I think Corpse Whore ought to clarify for us, against the background of finally coughing and spluttering to a standstill about more highbrow matters so that he is reduced to commenting on our chants at their Cup Final match against us; what does he think about his recent owners now?

When the proposition was put to him that the main reason that the Russian mafia had taken over their decrepit cesspit for the purposes of money laundering, he scoffed that that would be idiotic, because with their recent past record of financial scullduggery by a succession of unsavoury or non-existent owners, it would be the last thing on their mind when their dealings would be under a microscope and the FL would be watching them like a hawk.

Just a few short months later and the main person involved in their ownership is arrested for suspected money laundering on a massive scale.

So be so good, Corpse, to either tell us that we were right to assume that his sole purpose was to use the Skates for purposes of laundering his dirty money, or else kindly furnish us with some plausible reason why he bought your decrepit debt ridden club with its ancient stadium, no training facilities, overpaid squad and low income potential through the turnstiles.

So, has he laundered any money through Pompey then? If he owned banks here he was allegedly laundering cash on a massive scale I ask again, why bother buying a championship football club to do it through, especially one that had to run everything it did financially past the football authorities. 'tards on here keep telling me that Pompey were the only club they'd buy because it was "dodgy" and would let them run a money laundering operation. But we all know they were interested in other clubs as well which scotches that theory. If they wanted launder big sums of cash why not buy a PL club?

we keep hearing that they are clearly a bigger club than us with their glorious cup wins and league triumphs.

How ironic it was last weekend that they sang about Sol going up to collect the FA Cup.....

I've posted time and time again that you geeks are wrong about this so let's settle it once and for all. Sol Campbell wasn't owed oney until July 2009 - a year after we won the cup. It wasn't his cup bonus that he was sueing us for. We didn't have problems until after we won the cup. Read this article in full and see if anyone's big enough to admit you've been wrong about this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/portsmouth/7028987/Sol-Campbell-sues-Portsmouth-for-1.7m-as-club-loses-tax-appeal.html

According to Campbell's writ, Portsmouth agreed to pay the centre-half £20,000 a week, rising to £30,000 in the last two years of his contract, in exchange for allowing the club to use his image in commercial, sponsorship and endorsement deals.

Campbell received the payments on top of his wages, which the writ maintains had reached £30,000 a week in the 2008-09 season.

Portsmouth allegedly agreed to pay Campbell's fees in twice-yearly lump sums direct to the trust fund. In 2006-07 the payments were said to have totalled £1.04 million and in the following two years, after Campbell had renegotiated the contract to £30,000 a week, they reached £1.56 million a year.

Portsmouth also allegedly agreed to give Campbell a £500,000 bonus if he made more than 25 appearances in Premier League and FA Cup games in 2008-09, also into the trust fund.

Campbell was also said to be due a month's wages, estimated at £130,000, if he had not been signed by another club within a month of his contract ending in June 2009.

This money allegedly became due when Campbell remained out of contract until late August 2009, when he began his ill-starred one-match spell at Notts County.

Campbell received his money for the first two seasons of the deal as agreed, but he alleges that the first instalment on his 2008-09 contract, agreed at £520,000 and due on Dec 31 2008, was paid late. The payment was eventually made on Jan 28, with Portsmouth also paying Campbell interest of more than £3,000.

The centre-half was said to have been due to receive the balance of payments, totalling £1.67 million, at the end of June 2009, but he alleges he is yet to be paid and is claiming the outstanding money plus interest of more than £60,000.

Intriguingly, the alleged late payments to Campbell coincide with the start of Portsmouth's slide into difficulties. In late 2008, the club's main creditor, Standard Bank, demanded that outstanding loans of £30 million be made in full, triggering Sacha Gaydamak's withdrawal from the club and the current crisis.

So Ho, what are you going to admit to being wrong about? Let's face it, there is plenty to choose from.

I think my favorite is your attempt to get us to believe that the FA would pay for a new ground for you in they won the World Cup bid. It has to be up there with the Harbour Dome and Milan in his digger for me.

Time and time again you've shown yourself up to be totally clueless. What would your friend, high up at the club, who you see socially every two weeks or so, make of all your lies?

So Ho, what are you going to admit to being wrong about? Let's face it, there is plenty to choose from.

I think my favorite is your attempt to get us to believe that the FA would pay for a new ground for you in they won the World Cup bid. It has to be up there with the Harbour Dome and Milan in his digger for me.

Time and time again you've shown yourself up to be totally clueless. What would your friend, high up at the club, who you see socially every two weeks or so, make of all your lies?

They would probably say:

" Are you still here Storrie" ? ;)

I (and most other Pompey fans) just thought you looked like the campest group of football fans ever doing your little co-ordinated "routine". And the fact you didn't do it again after we took the **** out of you suggests it dawned on you how silly it looked too.

For once, and only once, you can't argue with Ho-Ho-Ho. It's a fookin cringeworthy thing and we'd have slaughtered them if they'd done anything similar.

But. For a football club that boasts that bell-ringing-bumpkin as it's figurehead, well................

So, has he laundered any money through Pompey then? If he owned banks here he was allegedly laundering cash on a massive scale I ask again, why bother buying a championship football club to do it through, especially one that had to run everything it did financially past the football authorities. 'tards on here keep telling me that Pompey were the only club they'd buy because it was "dodgy" and would let them run a money laundering operation. But we all know they were interested in other clubs as well which scotches that theory. If they wanted launder big sums of cash why not buy a PL club?

Ho Ho Ho, hypothetical question, if you 'loan' someone £10.3 million of 'stolen' money, and look for that loan to be repaid, then you are hoping that the money being repaid is 'clean'. The trouble with this plan in Poopeys case, was that the man loaning the 'stolen' money, was outed.

I'm not "concerned" about your Lalanna chant and someone being gay isn't a problem for me (I'm of the opinion that there's too much misery and suffering in the world to be worried about who someone is ****ging). I (and most other Pompey fans) just thought you looked like the campest group of football fans ever doing your little co-ordinated "routine". And the fact you didn't do it again after we took the **** out of you suggests it dawned on you how silly it looked too. You do all seem very sensitive about it.

Altogether now "meet the gang cos the boys are here, the boys to entertain you". . . . ..

And of course when the Manu fans did the same effect when singing Ronaldo's name you all did the same pathetic wave and cooooeeeeeeeee..... NO thought not!!

But we all know they were interested in other clubs as well which scotches that theory. If they wanted launder big sums of cash why not buy a PL club? ..

The key word is INTERESTED. The 2 clubs concerned Plucky Bournemouth and Rangers told Antonov where to go. Even Eddie Mitchell(sp) could see they had no money.

You should be in Australia by now.

Time to fook off corpy, you've got almost everything as wrong as you possibly could have and there's no entertainment in proving you wrong anymore, it's happened so many times.

Go and have a beer with your legal mates and get one in for your ITK secret friend as well.

Read this article in full and see if anyone's big enough to admit you've been wrong about this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/portsmouth/7028987/Sol-Campbell-sues-Portsmouth-for-1.7m-as-club-loses-tax-appeal.html

PMSL, your defence is an article about Sol suing the ar*e off pompey? You reneged on paying him his image rights, win bonuses and appearance bonuses... the article states they are paid bi-annually or when the clause is captured (25th PL game etc). Sol was not due his millions the day after the cup final, it would have been at a later date as stated in the article.

You dont just file a multi million pound law suit against your employer a day/week/month after they renege on a financial obligation to you, it is a lengthy process which can take years.

when you post stuff like this I wonder if you are a saint trolling to keep this thread alive... that or you really are Storrie in disguise!

Merry Xmas Corporate

_39102195_mandaric_empics200.jpg

ahh, Milan... for me this was when everything changed for the skates... a serbian gangster and 'arry redknapp about to being the tax evading dream...

a_229659a.jpg

cracking little stunt there by milan, shame he never delivered (not that there was any intention to) - impossible now as Gadymack owns that land! PMSL

Dr-Sulaiman-al-Fahim-003.jpg

a little treat for you all, the good DR!

Moneyfieldstrain.jpg

Moneyfieldshiddendugout.jpg

Moneyfieldsgoround.jpg

and as this wonderful year comes to an end, a look to the future at Moneyfields...

Because, you retard, Pompey were the only club available, that the owner (s) would quite happily sell to the blatant Russian Mob money launderers. Any other owner had the scruples to turn them down ( Rangers and even Bournemouth).

They didn't chose you because they thought "oh, their dodgy as fook, we'll fit in" they bought them because it was the only option.

For once, and only once, you can't argue with Ho-Ho-Ho. It's a fookin cringeworthy thing and we'd have slaughtered them if they'd done anything similar.

I disagee entirely. I think it's extremely brave of you all to be so open about that side of your sexuality. Lets face it, sadly football is one of the last bastions of homophobia and xenophobia in all their pretty nasty forms. So for you to all acknowledge your own feelings and roll out the welcome mat to other people of similar leanings was great, really forward thinking.

Now that you've well and truly nailed your colours to the rainbow mast, you need to keep singing the song to build some momentum and get the word around. Not my cup of tea, but fair play to you all. Keep singing, and well done! :)

I don't know if the problem is you lot are to thick to differentiate between what different posters write or you're too thick to understand written English but I get accused of saying so much that I never actually said. Maradona as manager (posted links several times to my post saying it would never happen but I'm still told I said it) the harbour stadium was definitely going to happen (my stance all along was that I had no idea what would happen with it) and the fact is that ref the WC bid, it was widely reported at the time that the FA may have been willing to contribute some funding to stadium redevelopment (not that they'd pay for a new stadium, but would contribute some money). Maybe other Pompey posters on here said those things, I certainly didn't.

Still, won't stop ou posting it again, will it?

Time to fook off corpy, you've got almost everything as wrong as you possibly could have and there's no entertainment in proving you wrong anymore, it's happened so many times.

Funny, every time I puncture another myth on here (this time about not being able to afford Sol's cup bonus) I get a response like this.

PMSL, your defence is an article about Sol suing the ar*e off pompey? You reneged on paying him his image rights, win bonuses and appearance bonuses... the article states they are paid bi-annually or when the clause is captured (25th PL game etc). Sol was not due his millions the day after the cup final, it would have been at a later date as stated in the article.

You dont just file a multi million pound law suit against your employer a day/week/month after they renege on a financial obligation to you, it is a lengthy process which can take years.

when you post stuff like this I wonder if you are a saint trolling to keep this thread alive... that or you really are Storrie in disguise!

You clearly din't/ can't read the article properly. The money he sued for was due for the season 2008/9. We won the cup in 2008 (end of the 2007/8 season). I've included the pertinent bit below.

Portsmouth allegedly agreed to pay Campbell's fees in twice-yearly lump sums direct to the trust fund. In 2006-07 the payments were said to have totalled £1.04 million and in the following two years (that's seasons 2007/8, the season we won the cup and season 2008/9 the year after the cup win), after Campbell had renegotiated the contract to £30,000 a week, they reached £1.56 million a year.

Portsmouth also allegedly agreed to give Campbell a £500,000 bonus if he made more than 25 appearances in Premier League and FA Cup games in 2008-09, also into the trust fund.

Campbell was also said to be due a month's wages, estimated at £130,000, if he had not been signed by another club within a month of his contract ending in June 2009.

This money allegedly became due when Campbell remained out of contract until late August 2009, when he began his ill-starred one-match spell at Notts County.

Campbell received his money for the first two seasons of the deal as agreed (including our cup winning season), but he alleges that the first instalment on his 2008-09 contract (the season after we won the cup), agreed at £520,000 and due on Dec 31 2008, was paid late. The payment was eventually made on Jan 28, with Portsmouth also paying Campbell interest of more than £3,000.

The centre-half was said to have been due to receive the balance of payments, totalling £1.67 million, at the end of June 2009, but he alleges he is yet to be paid and is claiming the outstanding money plus interest of more than £60,000.

So, the money he sued us for was from the season after we won the cup, not his cup bonuses. That must be clear even to a 'tard like you now surely?

Also, in the article, it staes that PFC's problems stemmed from Standard calling in the loan in late 2008 - after we won the cup if I'm not mistaken. Which means that despite your pathetic whining on here we weren't in trouble before that and didn't cheat to win the cup as our finances were in line with the majority of other PL teams at our level.

Never mind girls, it's panto season now. You can do your little song together on stage.

Meet the gang cos the boys are here . . . . . .

agreed, but when he scores the fourth a St Marys to send the ****ers down, the whole stadium will be doing it.

Altogether now "meet the gang cos the boys are here, the boys to entertain you". . . . .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThB4_FZ9Y9DjdN52TL3nHZjJsq02QhVL9xd11_98OlIeIyGIphSLz3jfw7Zw

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/clutch+at+straws

clutch/grasp at straws

1. to try any method, even those that are not likely to succeed, because you are in such a bad situation (usually in continuous tenses)

2. to try to find reasons to feel hopeful about a situation when there is no real cause for hope (usually in continuous tenses)

No more questions your honour.

Also, in the article, it staes that PFC's problems stemmed from Standard calling in the loan in late 2008 - after we won the cup if I'm not mistaken. Which means that despite your pathetic whining on here we weren't in trouble before that and didn't cheat to win the cup as our finances were in line with the majority of other PL teams at our level.

There you go again Ho Ho Ho - a lengthy diatribe let down by your final paragraph.

Buying players on the never never...of course - it was in line with other teams. Let's think - how many other clubs stopped paying PAYE so they could try and pay other bills..?! Your own players (DJ) even came out and said that the club couldn't afford to pay the FA Cup win bonuses..solvent were you?

It's no different then than it is now - Pompey ONLY survive if they are bankrolled - doesn't matter who it is - Standard Life, Gaydamak, Al Fahim (chuckle) or Al Mirage -the story's the same.

Went to local supermarket, Choithrams this morning. they had an Asian gentleman dressed as Santa complete with white face paint walking around the store going

Ho ho ho.

Didn't feel very Christmasy.

Was it the fact that he was sweating under the beard & wig and the face paint had gone all streaky or did I think of streaky & Ho ho ho?

Funny, every time I puncture another myth on here (this time about not being able to afford Sol's cup bonus) I get a response like this.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/search.php?searchid=826180

hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahah

You are seriously taking the pish.....

Page after page of your cliams, statements and facts (LMFAO)

You really are a clown

He obviously didn't have enough time to launder any significant amount of dosh, as his untimely arrest put paid to that. As others have pointed out, the fact that he made approaches to other clubs only means that he had attempted to do the dirty business through them, but they were having none of it. Oh, the ignominy of it, turned down by little old Bournemouth! The Skates, who had not been at all picky about who owned them recently, were obviously the ideal candidates. Why not go for a Premiership club? Well, it is quite conceivable that apart from the obvious reason that if they were for sale, they would have many more possible parties interested and the scrutiny of potential new owners would accordingly be much more stringent. But in the scheme of things, Antonov, with an estimated wealth of some £300 million or so, was a relative pauper at that level.

Your response doesn't scotch any theory about Antonov and Dubov buying the Skates for money laundering purposes at all and the reasons for Antonov's arrest tend to lend credence to that being the reason. I'll ask again, because my request seems to have gone in one ear, through the empty space in between and out of the other ear; if they didn't buy your poxy sh*t-hole for money laundering purposes, why exactly did they buy it? I'd love to hear your reasoning.

I disagee entirely. I think it's extremely brave of you all to be so open about that side of your sexuality. Lets face it, sadly football is one of the last bastions of homophobia and xenophobia in all their pretty nasty forms. So for you to all acknowledge your own feelings and roll out the welcome mat to other people of similar leanings was great, really forward thinking.

Now that you've well and truly nailed your colours to the rainbow mast, you need to keep singing the song to build some momentum and get the word around. Not my cup of tea, but fair play to you all. Keep singing, and well done! :)

In denial...classic case..

So, has he laundered any money through Pompey then?

Yes.

£10.8m of money stolen from Latvian and Lithuanian pensioners.

Unless of course you can come up with an alternative source for this £10.8m, becuase your CEO seems to believe it came directly from Antonov.

And as we all know Antonov's money came from stealing money from pensioners in foreign climes....

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/search.php?searchid=826180

hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahah

You are seriously taking the pish.....

Page after page of your cliams, statements and facts (LMFAO)

You really are a clown

I cant seem to open this link but presumably it is AnotherSaintin Southsea's epic destruction of Corp and his claims. The one after which we didn't hear from the troll for several months. Or have you found a few more gems?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})