Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I disagee entirely. I think it's extremely brave of you all to be so open about that side of your sexuality. Lets face it, sadly football is one of the last bastions of homophobia and xenophobia in all their pretty nasty forms. So for you to all acknowledge your own feelings and roll out the welcome mat to other people of similar leanings was great, really forward thinking.

Now that you've well and truly nailed your colours to the rainbow mast, you need to keep singing the song to build some momentum and get the word around. Not my cup of tea, but fair play to you all. Keep singing, and well done! :)

See, we're all beginning to get along fine now. In a show of solidarity (as we've adopted and adapted your 'Sha, la, la' thingy) you should embrace the wave and join in. Forget the fact your crowds are less than half the size of ours, with all those extra fingers it will look like there's loads of you doing it!

You can still sing "does your boyfriend know you're here" and we can still sing "does your sister know you're here". Everybody's happy.

And when all's said and done, you've always got your hero, the 40-something-year-old-bell-ringing-bumpkin-still-living-with-his-mum to cling on to.

I think it's extremely brave of you all to be so open about that side of your sexuality. Lets face it, sadly football is one of the last bastions of homophobia and xenophobia in all their pretty nasty forms.

Said a man who's team originally played in PINK shirts (1898-1907).

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Portsmouth/Portsmouth.htm

I wonder if your club manages to last to it's next anniversary whether there will be special shirt in the original colours. All those "pink phew" walking around fratton in their anniversary shirts, imo there will be coach loads arriving from east sussex every week which might just get your gates over 11,261 (15 Oct).

p.s. reading that web site I knew about Royal Artillery FC had been thrown out in 1998 for financial cheating but the events of 1911 "a severe financial crisis struck and the club was wound up after suffering relegation to the Southern League Second Division." was news to me.

Perhaps your club should be marking the 100 years some how............

like being wound up again.

I am led to believe there will be front page headlines in 'The portsmouth News' putting PFC in a very bad light.

Reference the death of a former player and the funeral/wake arrangements.

Lampitt and one of his colleagues at the club have made a poor decision in many of the Skate fans' views.

We will see.

led correctly

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/local/east-hampshire/pompey_legend_s_family_asked_to_pay_1_575_to_hold_wake_at_fratton_park_1_3359833

Said a man who's team originally played in PINK shirts (1898-1907).

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Portsmouth/Portsmouth.htm

I wonder if your club manages to last to it's next anniversary whether there will be special shirt in the original colours. All those "pink phew" walking around fratton in their anniversary shirts, imo there will be coach loads arriving from east sussex every week which might just get your gates over 11,261 (15 Oct).

p.s. reading that web site I knew about Royal Artillery FC had been thrown out in 1998 for financial cheating but the events of 1911 "a severe financial crisis struck and the club was wound up after suffering relegation to the Southern League Second Division." was news to me.

Perhaps your club should be marking the 100 years some how............

like being wound up again.

They of course, have their 'penis' shirts to wear now!!!!!!

i can't see what the fuss is about, what has PFC now to do with the proud tradition of Portsmouth Football club from the 1940's...... afterall there have been at least 3 companies (perhaps 4 pretty soon lol)since and so have no ties to the past

Of course it is a real own goal for our friends down the road to adopt this stance when they need to keep the 10,000 or so stalwarts on side

However I wonder what our corporate stance would be in similar circumstances bearing in mind the relationship with ex players?

:) Dear Mr Ho,

At this joyous time of year it is right for us all to consider the plight of those less fortunate than ourselves !

There are those whose toilets are smelly and horrible! There are those whose clocks don't work ! There are those whose lives have been blightened by crooks and criminals and live in despair, deep in debt, not knowing how they will pay the bills over Christmas !

Fortunately you do not come into that category as you live in an orderly world with a proud history, where everything is pristine, the people are squeaky clean, your conscience is clear and you can continue beyond your 840 posts on this website !

Sleep soundly little one, the future is bright :)

Merry Christmas,

HO HO HO

Hello again campers (oops). Went to the pub for our Xmas break drink and it went on a little longer than we expected. Another hour and we'll be back there so hardly worth coming back to read what blinkered ****e you lot have posted in my absence but here we go.

So ho's defence is now that it wasn't him, it was another skate?

Nope, but I do think many of you on here accuse me of saying something that was posted by someone else. Otherwise how do you explain the accusations that I said maradona would be our manager when I've posted a link several times to a quote of me saying exactly the opposite? Maybe it's the menopause or something with you love, I don't know how else to explain it

It's no different then than it is now - Pompey ONLY survive if they are bankrolled - doesn't matter who it is - Standard Life' date=' Gaydamak, Al Fahim (chuckle) or Al Mirage -the story's the same.[/quote']

Remind me how you'd be getting on now without the Liebherr's bankrolling you? How big were your losses in L1?

Went to local supermarket, Choithrams this morning. they had an Asian gentleman dressed as Santa complete with white face paint walking around the store going Ho ho ho. Didn't feel very Christmasy. Was it the fact that he was sweating under the beard & wig and the face paint had gone all streaky or did I think of streaky & Ho ho ho?

Maybe they didn't have the budget for a better one Dubya?????

Here's something else I forgot to post for you. Remember your famous post that CSI were in talks with Bournemouth again and had pulled out of buying Pompey? Remember how your "source" knew this to be true because they'd seen Antonov's F1 outside a cafe in Sandbanks? We all remember that, don't we posters. I was told last week that Antonov doesn't have an F1, but guess who does? Max Demin, the guy who bought 50% of Bournemouth from Eddie Mitchell.

Whoops Dubya. They all look the same to you, don't they? ROTFPMSL.

Come on Dubya, what are you going to get wrong next? LOL

HeYour response doesn't scotch any theory about Antonov and Dubov buying the Skates for money laundering purposes at all and the reasons for Antonov's arrest tend to lend credence to that being the reason. I'll ask again, because my request seems to have gone in one ear, through the empty space in between and out of the other ear; if they didn't buy your poxy sh*t-hole for money laundering purposes, why exactly did they buy it? I'd love to hear your reasoning.

If he wanted to launder money he had banks (not one bank, BANKS) to do it through. Why buy a football club to do it? Or even if he didn't want to use the banks, why not do it through any one of the other companies he owns. You seem to suggest I'm defending Antonov on this foum, which I'm not. I just can't see any reason why he'd buy Pompey as a money laundering operation when he had so many opportunities to do it elsewhere, especially when the amount we were allowed to spend was restricted by the FL. Yes he allegedly spent £10m+ (hello Dubya) in the summer but that was with express approval of the FL. Why buy a money laundering operation where the amount you can launder is so restricted? It gnuinely doesn't make any sense

£10.8m of money stolen from Latvian and Lithuanian pensioners.

Unless of course you can come up with an alternative source for this £10.8m, becuase your CEO seems to believe it came directly from Antonov.

And as we all know Antonov's money came from stealing money from pensioners in foreign climes....

PMSL. Your lot's concern for others is touching. It's always pensioners and poor hospital wards being closed because of Pompey isn't it. I didn't realise it was only pensioners that invested in Snoras. Surely there must have been thousands of terminally ill children who'd opened accounts there too for you to post your hand wringing hypocritical posts about? I'll tell you why I think you're a bunch of hypocrites on this subject. You bang on about charities and HMRC and how terrible it is that they've lost money (which it is) and then you want Pompey wound up which means these people you purport to care about would get nothing just because it would please you as football supporters. What a bunch of gutless hypocrites (and bot band wannabees) you truly are

I cant seem to open this link but presumably it is AnotherSaintin Southsea's epic destruction of Corp and his claims. The one after which we didn't hear from the troll for several months. Or have you found a few more gems?

Err, I think if you look it up I responded to his post directly just one or two pages after he posted it. Sorry to **** on your Xmas Pudding

They of course, have their 'penis' shirts to wear now!!!!!!

Whereas with yours every one of them has a ( unt inside it :lol:

There are those whose lives have been blightened by crooks and criminals and live in despair, deep in debt, not knowing how they will pay the bills over Christmas !

Fortunately you do not come into that category as you live in an orderly world with a proud history, where everything is pristine, the people are squeaky clean, your conscience is clear and you can continue beyond your 840 posts on this website !

Jesus Christ in his manger surrounded by donkeys and shepherds. Do you not actually read anything I write? For the last couple of years I've said PFC has been the victim of criminal activity. Money has gone missing (£40m according to an article Dubya posted recently which he felt was "very good") we've had all sorts of crooks and charlatans associated with the club. If you think I've been defending these people I have no idea where your head's at. The difference is you dancing queens blame PFC when all I try and point out is that these shysters have used the club and lined their own pockets and driven us to the brink.

And you think I'm defending them and saying everything in the garden's rosey? What ****ing planet are you on you 'tard

That's it from me. Three posts and out for the rest of the year. What will Santa bring you? A new, even younger Polish girlfriend for Dubya? Anti hot flush tablets for VFTT? A big boy to guard Holepuncture from those nasty Pompey bullies? (is the Chinese burn going down now mummy's kissed it better?) Anyway, here's another video clip for you all to dance along to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ErrZ-ipoE

Hello again campers (oops). Went to the pub for our Xmas break drink and it went on a little longer than we expected. Another hour and we'll be back there so hardly worth coming back to read what blinkered ****e you lot have posted in my absence but here we go.

maradona

Maybe it's the menopause or something with you love, I don't know how else to explain it

They all look the same to you, don't they? ROTFPMSL.

PMSL. Your lot's concern for others is touching. It's always pensioners and poor hospital wards being closed because of Pompey isn't it.

Err, I think if you look it up I responded to his post directly just one or two pages after he posted it. Sorry to **** on your Xmas Pudding

Jesus Christ in his manger surrounded by donkeys and shepherds.

And you think I'm defending them and saying everything in the garden's rosey? What ****ing planet are you on you 'tard

That's it from me. Three posts and out for the rest of the year. What will Santa bring you? A new, even younger Polish girlfriend for Dubya? Anti hot flush tablets for VFTT? A big boy to guard Holepuncture from those nasty Pompey bullies? (is the Chinese burn going down now mummy's kissed it better?) Anyway, here's another video clip for you all to dance along to.

PMSL, that was a cracker Corporate, very good.

and you can shove your f*cking pipes of peace up your a*se you cheating skate - but merry christmas to you HO

I wont wish you a happy new year as it wouldnt be fair, you have a very grim year ahead, but all the best with moneyfields

PMSL. Your lot's concern for others is touching. It's always pensioners and poor hospital wards being closed because of Pompey isn't it. I didn't realise it was only pensioners that invested in Snoras. Surely there must have been thousands of terminally ill children who'd opened accounts there too for you to post your hand wringing hypocritical posts about? I'll tell you why I think you're a bunch of hypocrites on this subject. You bang on about charities and HMRC and how terrible it is that they've lost money (which it is) and then you want Pompey wound up which means these people you purport to care about would get nothing just because it would please you as football supporters. What a bunch of gutless hypocrites (and bot band wannabees) you truly are

How is that different from the current situation, where, to date, they have received precisely zero, zilch, nada, **** all?

To be honest, I couldn't give a shiny one about HMRC, if they are happy to write off the best part of £6bn in owed corporation tax by Vodafone, £20m from a football club really isn't anything to worry about.

What does bother me is that the club has made a token gesture of an effort to get itself to a situation where it might stand a chance of breaking even. It's all well and good praising the progress of the likes of Joel Ward, but then going out and spunking horrific sums of money on the likes of Kitson (and I thought *our* statue was expensive at £100k), Lawrence, Norris et al rather makes a mockery of the whole thing. I'm sure you'll now bleat on about how all your dealings are subject to Football League approval yada yada yada, as if they are actually going to run the club on Lampitt's behalf, when all of that shouldn't be necessary anyway. Why should the FL have to hold the club's hand? It really can't be that difficult to draw up a budget (hell, even Andronikou managed that part for you) and to at least make an attempt at sticking to it.

...wouldn't be surprised to see Maradona acting as some sort of "ambassador" (call it what you want) for PFC as he is allegedly quite good friends with Al Fahim. Only in the short term though. From what I hear the new investment Al Fahim wants to bring in will possibly be buying him out even by the Jan transfer window. It's clear there were always investors behind him who were providing the funding and whilst he's not exactly a pauper he's not got the funds to plough into the club that was talked about at the start.

Just thought I'd bring this classic Corpy quote back from the depths.

Remind me how you'd be getting on now without the Liebherr's bankrolling you? How big were your losses in L1?

:D

You make this too easy...

The 2009/10 accounts you are referring to are from when Markus Liebherr was still alive. You call it "losses", but you have no idea when or even if the money Liebherr gave to Saints in those accounts has to be paid back.

At least his money came from a legitimate construction business and not stolen from the Lithanian/Lativan public and used to fund a summer transfer spree that David Lampitt can then boost about on the Pompey website, only for a few months later the club to admit they can't fund the rest of the season without further investment. "Inextricably linked" - I think so!

What makes you think the Liebherr estate isn't funding Saints anymore? The revised Staplewood development was announced after his death. That isn't coming cheap!

As for "how are you doing?", well Saints are top of the Championship and half a season away from the Premier League if you hadn't noticed, so the investment from the Liebherr's is working just fine!

Edited by Matthew Le God

Look Corp if you are going to lie, please don't do it so badly that you can be rumbled. Clearly the afternoon at the pub has dulled your senses even further and you cannot separate fact from the fantasy world in which you live.

You were quite happily banging out the posts on here until 14 January when AnotherSaintinSouthsea tore you to pieces. Your next post on this thread was on 1 July . "One or two pages later" !! Do me a favour - you scarpered for nearly 6 months as you were clearly so ashamed of the rubbish that had been dragged up from your past.

So you haven't *** on my Xmas Pudding. You have just given something else for us all to laugh at. Are you a professional comedian or does it come naturally to you?

Is it just me that's starting to find Ho a little bit boring?

Same old feeble arguments, walls of repetitive tiresome text, a dash of homophobia to desperately change the subject from the blatant criminality in his club, and no real substance.

All that on the back of the horrific clangers he's consistently dropped in the past and you start to wonder if there is any hope for the future.

I can forgive views I disagree with, I can even accept odd ways of debating, but to be boring is the worst forum offence of them all.

Though in his defence, Ho must have lost every argument he's ever attempted, and yet he still returns.

1 out of 10 for content,

9 out of 10 for persistence.

I guess we should remember that a Ho isn't just for Christmas, but if he was a puppy I could see him ending up on the doorstep at Stubbington Ark before the end of January - or in a canal with a bag of bricks.

Nope, but I do think many of you on here accuse me of saying something that was posted by someone else. Otherwise how do you explain the accusations that I said maradona would be our manager when I've posted a link several times to a quote of me saying exactly the opposite? Maybe it's the menopause or something with you love, I don't know how else to explain it

Here's something else I forgot to post for you. Remember your famous post that CSI were in talks with Bournemouth again and had pulled out of buying Pompey? Remember how your "source" knew this to be true because they'd seen Antonov's F1 outside a cafe in Sandbanks? We all remember that, don't we posters. I was told last week that Antonov doesn't have an F1, but guess who does? Max Demin, the guy who bought 50% of Bournemouth from Eddie Mitchell.

If he wanted to launder money he had banks (not one bank, BANKS) to do it through. Why buy a football club to do it? Or even if he didn't want to use the banks, why not do it through any one of the other companies he owns. You seem to suggest I'm defending Antonov on this foum, which I'm not. I just can't see any reason why he'd buy Pompey as a money laundering operation when he had so many opportunities to do it elsewhere, especially when the amount we were allowed to spend was restricted by the FL. Yes he allegedly spent £10m+ (hello Dubya) in the summer but that was with express approval of the FL. Why buy a money laundering operation where the amount you can launder is so restricted? It gnuinely doesn't make any sense

Jesus Christ in his manger surrounded by donkeys and shepherds. Do you not actually read anything I write? For the last couple of years I've said PFC has been the victim of criminal activity. Money has gone missing (£40m according to an article Dubya posted recently which he felt was "very good") we've had all sorts of crooks and charlatans associated with the club. If you think I've been defending these people I have no idea where your head's at. The difference is you dancing queens blame PFC when all I try and point out is that these shysters have used the club and lined their own pockets and driven us to the brink.

Please don't go Ho Ho, I love my comedy at Christmas and this year we only have 'Live at the Apollo', repeats of 'Only Fools and Horses' and you !!

It'd be a shame to miss your postings during the festive season when we all want to have a laugh and be merry !!

Happy Xmas,

HO HO HO

PMSL. Your lot's concern for others is touching. You bang on about charities and HMRC and how terrible it is that they've lost money (which it is) and then you want Pompey wound up which means these people you purport to care about would get nothing just because it would please you as football supporters.

You previously advocated that the charities had been paid........ Oh! :blush:

The thing about lying is that you need to have a good memory as to what you have said and to whom. Secondly the serendipity that these people never meet and begin to chat about mutual interests such as the Crime Club and in doing so find that they all have a different understanding of things.

Do you reasonably think the charities will get anything should the Crime Club get away with it again? :rolleyes:

Is it just me that's starting to find Ho a little bit boring?

Same old feeble arguments, walls of repetitive tiresome text, a dash of homophobia to desperately change the subject from the blatant criminality in his club, and no real substance.

All that on the back of the horrific clangers he's consistently dropped in the past and you start to wonder if there is any hope for the future.

I can forgive views I disagree with, I can even accept odd ways of debating, but to be boring is the worst forum offence of them all.

Though in his defence, Ho must have lost every argument he's ever attempted, and yet he still returns.

1 out of 10 for content,

9 out of 10 for persistence.

I guess we should remember that a Ho isn't just for Christmas, but if he was a puppy I could see him ending up on the doorstep at Stubbington Ark before the end of January - or in a canal with a bag of bricks.

I take your point but some of his little gems just seem to lift my spirits and keep me going ! This thread just wouldn't be the same without him !

Inevitably, as the Blue Square is beckons, the fun will dispel, bringing real boredom in it's wake !

Be careful what you wish for my son ! :)

Most of the comments in this article seem to be written by the more articulate, educated and intelligent Portsmouth supporters, most of which are witheringly critical of the club.

As Mr. Ho seems to be reasonably articulate, educated and intelligent, I really do wonder why he continues to defend this bankrupt (both morally and financially) club.

Most of its defenders both on and off the pitch seem to be of the moronic variety.

I get in from work to look at my favourite soap opera, get all excited at seeing half a page of new content has been added, then scroll down with a groan as I realise the Skates last hope to close this thread - by boring us into submission - has struck again. STILL, effing bleating on that somebody somewhere on here made the appalling gaffe of suggesting that Maradona might be manager and not 'ambassador'. FFS, that must be two years ago. Move on. And lines like - For the last couple of years I've said PFC has been the victim of criminal activity - just make me laugh. Yes, we all know that, but we have not serially tried to defend them until they are actually arrested and taken away, then complain that you were the unwitting victim.

The only thing I do agree with him on is that I don't believe CSI intended to use the Skates as a money laundering vehicle. They were all too evidently doing that elsewhere. It was to buy respectability and a high profile for just such an eventuality as the one he faces now. Harder to bump off or be 'extradited' in the boot of a car when you are a public face. And despite the Skates' tarnished image locally, in the wider world they were an almost Prem team. And, as we have seen they were available on HP and a pretty limited investment. The five-year plan was about that because the money was never going to last any longer.

Ho stop please.......not sure I can keep laughing so much.....actually I did after the first paragraph when the boredom set in.....thankfully you won't be at school so your inane drivel will come to an end for a couple of weeks.

padded-cell.jpg

"I agree Dr. Smith, best to keep him in here for a couple of weeks. Letting him out to post on that Southampton forum 3 times a day just isn't having the desired effect"

Whore's finally lost it after 1 pint

So, rather than try and claim he hasn't stolen the money from innocent people, you try and muddy the waters with this garbled clap trap.

I wonder what all this deflection really means :D

I suspect it means that deep down the corpse really does believe Vlad is a crook.

Whore's finally lost it after 1 pint

I have to say that Mr Ho is certainly beginning to show signs of irritation whereas before he was relatively measured in his approach

I have said before that Mr Ho seems to be pretty well balanced ie a chip on both shoulders

Recently I reckon he has become more unhinged

So, rather than try and claim he hasn't stolen the money from innocent people, you try and muddy the waters with this garbled clap trap.

I wonder what all this deflection really means :D

I suspect it means that deep down the corpse really does believe Vlad is a crook.

If he isn't I want to go on the degree course that sends you out equipped to buy a bank at 24!

I take your point but some of his little gems just seem to lift my spirits and keep me going ! This thread just wouldn't be the same without him !

Inevitably, as the Blue Square is beckons, the fun will dispel, bringing real boredom in it's wake !

Be careful what you wish for my son ! :)

Well, while our pantomime villain is certainly good for a barrel of laughs, the not-so-good ship Cheats FC is more than capable of keeping us all entertained and amused all by itself, as it careers into one massive iceberg after another. There's plenty of life (and laughs) in this thread for quite some time, I think.

Once the final parachute payment has been extracted by the vultures keeping it on life support, the decrepit, cesspit of a club will finally sink below the waves.

And this classic thread will only finally wind down after Cheats FC gets what it deserves ... and we've all finished dancing on its grave. :D

I have to say that Mr Ho is certainly beginning to show signs of irritation whereas before he was relatively measured in his approach

I have said before that Mr Ho seems to be pretty well balanced ie a chip on both shoulders

Recently I reckon he has become more unhinged

Yes indeed. Possibly it's the realisation (2 years after most of us knew) that his beloved Cheats FC are well and truly f**ked. :lol:

am I alone in thinking, that it is completely unreasonable of an ex players family to expect a former club to pay his wake, especially as that club is on the verge of bankruptcy? If they had any love for the club , they would be glad to put a few quid behind the bar and do their bit to help.

am I alone in thinking, that it is completely unreasonable of an ex players family to expect a former club to pay his wake, especially as that club is on the verge of bankruptcy? If they had any love for the club , they would be glad to put a few quid behind the bar and do their bit to help.

They had no intention of not paying for the wake , just not expecting them to try and make a large profit on it.

They had no intention of not paying for the wake , just not expecting them to try and make a large profit on it.

And the fact that Moneyfields were prepared to do it for nothing demonstrates a greater understanding of both PR and the local feeling...but I assume they'll get it back in Blue Square pitch rental fees so better at understanding PR, local mood and business...AFC Disgracedpompey raise your head...!

[/url]

You accuse Dubai Phil of not answering questions, but you're a hypocrite

Wes Tender: I'll ask again, because my request seems to have gone in one ear, through the empty space in between and out of the other ear; if they didn't buy your poxy sh*t-hole for money laundering purposes, why exactly did they buy it? I'd love to hear your reasoning.

So all you have done is attempt to answer the money laundering accusation and totally ignore my request for a reply from you as to why the Russian Mafia bought Pompey if it wasn't for that purpose.

In any event, where did the money come from that Antonov used to buy your poxy club? Was it from out of his own pocket, or via one of these banks that he owned? The case for Pompey being a vehicle for his money laundering activities is not disproven by your response.

Most of the comments in this article seem to be written by the more articulate, educated and intelligent Portsmouth supporters, most of which are witheringly critical of the club.

As Mr. Ho seems to be reasonably articulate, educated and intelligent, I really do wonder why he continues to defend this bankrupt (both morally and financially) club.Most of its defenders both on and off the pitch seem to be of the moronic variety.

It's the Storrie way don't you know !! ;) Its all about taking the club to a level they would not beleive..:lol:

Well, while our pantomime villain is certainly good for a barrel of laughs, the not-so-good ship Cheats FC is more than capable of keeping us all entertained and amused all by itself, as it careers into one massive iceberg after another. There's plenty of life (and laughs) in this thread for quite some time, I think.

Once the final parachute payment has been extracted by the vultures keeping it on life support, the decrepit, cesspit of a club will finally sink below the waves.

And this classic thread will only finally wind down after Cheats FC gets what it deserves ... and we've all finished dancing on its grave. :D

Should we not have a new thread for that one ??

not sure that Lampitt has done anything wrong by charging the family of the last member of the championship winning team from a company vaguely related to one of the previous companies with a similar name.

Having survived the war the greedy ba$tard player must have been on 30 shillings a week, if he didn't put anything by for these occasions that's his lookout.

He presumably blew his fortune on coal, and bread.

There must be a hundred better ways the club could have dealt with that -

No.100 - Current player contribution - Not sure that Ben Haim should give up an hour's wages to support them, he's earned that.

No.99 - Kill two birds with one stone - The disgraced club captain - why should his internal fine go to cover it?

That money is needed to pay off charities....

No.98 - Spend £3 on Tesco bread and make the sandwiches, the bar makes the profit - not possible, Lampitt isn't allowed near sharp knives.

No.97 - ask the PFA for support - no, that will alert the authorities to the fact that the club is insolvent again.

etc

etc

I suppose if you were a good boy mummy would bring you out a bag of crisps to have with your coke. I can't help thinking you at a work drinks do like David Brent and the others taking the p### out of your lack of knowledge of all things, and raising their eyebrows as you started on about Pompey

Not just a bullsh}t merchant but a bareface lying b;tch as well. You didn't post anything for nearly 7 months. Your last post before mine was 14 January (page 728 ) and there no further posts from you until 1 July (p809). "Sorry to **** on your Xmas pudding." Are you going to admit you just lied or are you going to be a hypocritical b;tch as well as a lying one?

I think they have bigger worries than bringing in more loanees in January.

Those bank files are very delicate and if someone is careless in the bank and loads the wrong file at the end of January, all hell could break loose. If I was lumpit, I would be down there to personally oversee the whole thing, to make sure nothing goes wrong.

And the fact that Moneyfields were prepared to do it for nothing demonstrates a greater understanding of both PR and the local feeling...but I assume they'll get it back in Blue Square pitch rental fees so better at understanding PR, local mood and business...AFC Disgracedpompey raise your head...!

Moneyfields is creating a phew waves down in the peoples republic of portsmouth, it is fast becoming the new spiritual home. Moneyfields is the only credible option now.

So ladies and gentlemen, what is your preferred brand of toaster? I would like to get one of these dualit toasters, I hear they are the best for your toast... mind you the tefal toast and grill looks like a fine toasting experience

26053_dualit_toaster.jpg

l_06318461.jpg

391770_l.jpg

Moneyfields is creating a phew waves down in the peoples republic of portsmouth, it is fast becoming the new spiritual home. Moneyfields is the only credible option now.

So ladies and gentlemen, what is your preferred brand of toaster? I would like to get one of these dualit toasters, I hear they are the best for your toast... mind you the tefal toast and grill looks like a fine toasting experience

26053_dualit_toaster.jpg

l_06318461.jpg

391770_l.jpg

Just get them an open fire and we'll provide the toasting forks. As to gorillas? They have more than their fair share on the terraces.

]

I can't help thinking there is something very fitting about P*****y merging with a club called 'Moneyfields'! Quite an attractive option I would have thought having no money of their own to go digging somewhere else for some? Money doesn't grow on trees but down that way it grows in the soil.

I can't help thinking there is something very fitting about P*****y merging with a club called 'Moneyfields'! Quite an attractive option I would have thought having no money of their own to go digging somewhere else for some? Money doesn't grow on trees but down that way it grows in the soil.

absolutely! Moneyfields also comprises of two pitches so they can base their training operations from there too, they could also encourage some sort of youth scheme too - after the last couple of seasons of clotteril telling all the kids they are useless/never gonna make it this is an area which is generations behind most clubs. They will need some money to do this though and currently they wont be trading past the january firesale. If the Pompey supporters trust can negotiate retaining some of the iron works and wood from Nottarf they could generate some revenue through scrap merchants. Sure, Chanrai will want to scrap as much of the Fratton arena himself however the locals could get in there first. They might also be allowed some of the gravel on gadymacks car park to help build one at moneyfields.

Im not sure if Moneyfields is good enough to satisfy the Football Leagues stadium requirements which might be an issue. It has a seated area which holds a couple of hundred but most of the perimeter is just a metal bar.

This could be a stumbling block and they would have to look to Havant & Waterlooville, however that would be less desirable than Moneyfields as it isnt in the peoples republic of portsea

in other news, Voldermort is backing his headbutting captain!

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/great-matches/appleton_backs_his_skipper_after_police_action_1_3361271

AvadaKedavra.jpeg