God I'm bored...

If the ST details don't come out today I will be outraged.

I am leaving my house to do things this weekend and if I haven't paid for my ST by then I will bally well have to spend the £400 burning a hole in my pocket.

...There hasn't been any decent news in ages. We need something dripped out, it is a Friday after all. Where's our new kit? Who are we signing? Season Ticket Prices? New Beer? Stadium improvements?

Saints, just give us something to get excited about!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Rumour is season tickets prices will be set at £125. If true is this not news worth waiting for?

Wether its right or wrong the bottom line is that details should have been released by now.

Did I read that only 2 clubs had yet to have tickets on sale, and thats probably changed by now !

The practicalities are that people start going off on holidays soon so they will either spend that money or have a rush to get the dosh together when they come back and find they only have a week or two left to buy their seats.

Unless Markus is giving all existing ST holders a freebie this year of course ! ;)

BTW the £125 is only for people who have had season tickets since 1885 when the club was formed :)

The practicalities are that people start going off on holidays soon so they will either spend that money or have a rush to get the dosh together when they come back and find they only have a week or two left to buy their seats.

FFS.

How about this for an idea... put the money somewhere safe and don't spend it?

The truth can now be told.

A completely made up Press Story

In an unexpected backlash to the recent "Anti-Foreigner" sentiment on internet forums Saints Supremo Nichola Cortese has taken the unprecedented step of refusing to sell Season Tickets for the 2010/11 season.

When contacted he said "Our club stands on the verge of great events in the coming years and I want all 51,000 fans who managed to get to Wembley to feel they have an equal chance of getting to see a game this year.

We believe this new Politically Correct stance of equality will see the end of the bitter "uberfan v plastic" divide which has so held back the development of this club in the past.

I of course wish to dismiss the speculation that by removing the Season Tickets and the discounted price they offer is in anyway being done to offset the loss in revenue from the lack of commercial sponsorship on our Home Kit this season, and is in no way required to sign the 4,976 new players that the all important internet section of our fan base feels we need to walk this league next year"

...There hasn't been any decent news in ages. We need something dripped out, it is a Friday after all. Where's our new kit? Who are we signing? Season Ticket Prices? New Beer? Stadium improvements?

I would think that almost everyone would be on holiday now, with pre-season training starting again in a few weeks. I'm sure that potential new signings

are also on holiday ..and things will start to happen when NC has organised the deals, and AP is back to be photographed with them in their new shirt.

I guess that's why we are all trawling the threads on this site, waiting for the next big signing before the ticket prices are revealed.

This is a change from most summers past when we have been waiting to see how many of our best players would be sold.

:confused::confused:

FFS.

How about this for an idea... put the money somewhere safe and don't spend it?

Well thats bloody rich considering you were the t*t talking about £400 burning a hole in your pocket !!

You may well have said it to be ironic but some people are actually like that !

FFS

Edited by beatlesaint

Wether its right or wrong the bottom line is that details should have been released by now.

Did I read that only 2 clubs had yet to have tickets on sale, and thats probably changed by now !

Unless Markus is giving all existing ST holders a freebie this year of course ! ;)

BTW the £125 is only for people who have had season tickets since 1885 when the club was formed :)

No idea if this has any truth behind it but I notice that below the Murty article in the Echo someone has commented as below.....

K.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

legod7, totton says...

3:21pm Fri 21 May 10

I e-mailed the ticket office last week about season tickets.

Just had a reply "An announcement is coming out on Monday. Season tickets on sale from Tuesday"

No idea if this has any truth behind it but I notice that below the Murty article in the Echo someone has commented as below.....

K.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

legod7, totton says...

Just had a reply "An announcement is coming out on Monday. Season tickets on sale from Tuesday"

Well Monday would make sense.....they cant leave it much longer anyway.

Shhhh, after this, I am gone. :-(

Hurrah! On second thoughts he's quite amusing for the odd disbelieving laugh in a "is he really that bigotted?" way: and interesting from a historical perspective because he reminds us of 19th century attitudes and how most of us have moved on a bit.

Hurrah! On second thoughts he's quite amusing for the odd disbelieving laugh in a "is he really that bigotted?" way: and interesting from a historical perspective because he reminds us of 19th century attitudes and how most of us have moved on a bit.

Yeah, I love that his postings are of attitudes slightly to the right of Genghis Khan! Even he would be saying "oh, Stu, you can't say that!"

This forum really is full of liberal democrats.

Enjoy your vegetarian dinners

After the last few Summers it makes a nice change for things to go quiet - and then there's the World Cup!

A settled summer is just what we need. Ok, so nobody in yet, but nobody out yet (that we don't want to lose) and that is key. Fonte, Lambert, Lallana, Morgan, must stay, and rumours aren't appearing in the press, so that's a positive sign.

It looks like today is another non news day concerning Saints....I thought we would have heard something now........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So much so, that we even have a thread speculating that it might be us trying to sign Simon Francis from Southend, just because it concerns an unnamed League 1 club and we're rich!!!

K.

legod7, totton says...

No truth in the above whatsoever then...?