New Manager Gossip & Rumours

saint lard

Just a thought - as betting scams seem to be all the rage these days.

Sky run a Sports News channel AND a sports betting company.

Make up a few ridiculous rumours - get a few dim punters to bet on them, and BINGO, more profits for Uncle Rupert.

Seems almost too easy.

It's mental betting on something that is wholly within the control of a decision maker really. Qualitatively different to betting on a match, for example.

They will, just as they did Tony Adams.

Indeed!

feel bit more relaxed about it now!

Tease... come on, let's have an ITK hint then. Just for fun.

and they now have an agenda against us......

Good point.

This would be just about right for Murdoch and his weasels.

Murdoch, ****? Yeah, probably!

This from Jordan Sibley on twitter -

"Some of the phone calls I have had today and rumours I keep getting asked about =
#facepalm
"

So it's not Carlton Palmer?

Let me tell you where I am.

Regardless of how good hart is as a coach; he did vote against the Skates CVA. He wanted the cheating scum fish ****ers crushed to extinction just like me, and a fair few on here.

I like him.

:lol:

Jonathan Hart and Jennifer Hart used to get themselves into all sorts of scrapes, and they managed to be succesful and win every single situation they got involved in every week.

Could be them as a dream team

>_

lol nice one Hatch!!

When you think about it this is an absolute disgrace. If anyone wastes a bet on Hart they have, in effect, been conned out of their money. Official Twitter states where it originates from and it's not the club. Exactly the same happened with Adams and it must have worked for him in the end cos he got a job, I think, just this side of Outer Mongolia. If we appointed Hart we really would look stupid!

I know its obvious to say but surely Keegan and Shearer have got to be high on the list.

They both want to be in Football management desperately and this would be a win win situation for both after the Newcastle debacles.

Id guess NC already knows who is coming in to be fair..if its Zola then i just dont know how i would feel but hey we are league 1 ..O Neil , lets dream that would be good..... either which way i would be suprised if the contracts are not already signed and they are waiting for the ink to dry for an announcment after tonights game.

Guest flickjax
he has no connections in italy,echo found that out with minimal digging. knows a few agents,hence vannucchi hence waigo hence substandard brazilian

Substandard Brazilian FFS give him a chance

You should probably read (no pun intended) into Les Reed before pouring scorn on his track record.

He was only Assistant Manager at Charlton to Dowie before that he was technical director at the FA (following Howard Wilkinson + proceeding Trevor Brooking) his work since Charlton means that for the position he is employed at Saints there are not many better qualified in England or Europe to do a technical directors role.

delve deeper,useless and hated universally,sacked asap by hodgson

Does the Hart rumour and counter-rumour/denial mean that an appointment is imminent? Today? Tomorrow? As opposed to the "weeks" predicted in the Telegraph or the "foreseeable future" which Dean Wilkins was asked to sign up to?

yeah i dont think he is going to wait much longer! we might know by the morning!

what happened to the online report in the Gazetta re the Itallian bloke and the striker?

there's been a lot on twitter about the pair of them coming. expect to hear something in a few days. the striker will be season-long loan most likely, with a view to sign

there's been a lot on twitter about the pair of them coming. expect to hear something in a few days. the striker will be season-long loan most likely, with a view to sign

The striker you named is at a different club to the manager. The credibility of the rumour is in question, as you said both were at the same club.

There's been an interesting development in the news from Italy. :)

Yep, I've just finished a mug of tea and about to have another. Footie training tonight, Weds, Thursday AND Friday this week. Not bad for lowish level women's footie eh? It's taken quite seriously here...

believr me when i tell you cortese is football ignorant and his toady the football failures reed and hunter and the brighton youth team manager for 8 unsuccessful yrs have really shown their credibility

he has no connections in italy,echo found that out with minimal digging. knows a few agents,hence vannucchi hence waigo hence substandard brazilian

delve deeper,useless and hated universally,sacked asap by hodgson

Good to see you on here Mr Pardew

;-)

Edited by trousers

Paddy Power was on Talksport last night, he said of all the UK markets you can bet on, the next manager is the hardest to win money on. He was talking about the Villa job, but he said people are basically clueless but just lump on rumours. The bookies then have to shorten the odds just in case, meaning more money is lumped on. Most of the time the favourite never gets the job.

Nobody posted that Pardew was getting the boot, nobody was ITK before it happened, and yet there seems to be plenty of people who know why he went and who is taking over.