Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

I really can't believe we'd pull this off.

Join you in that thought.

But Jeez IF we did that puts the entire plan in a different light.........

Until you go back to basics, we will get a min of 60mil being back in the PL, so even WITH this "big tent thingy" potential signing we still have more cash in the bank from TV than the PST could dream about

Oh my word lol

This will shut people like me up about our transfer window

Follow this up with a CB and we will be laughing

Will still be bottom after 4 games lol

Think Cortese read your thread, and you p*ssed him off sufficiently enough to get things moving, DD. ;)

He probably won't get a work permit.

If he's got dual Italian citizenship he doesn't need one. For some reason I've vaguely recalled that being the case from his Wiki. Hang on...

EDIT : Nah, I made it up apparently, but same goes if he's got a Spanish passport...

If he's got dual Italian citizenship he doesn't need one. For some reason I've vaguely recalled that being the case from his Wiki. Hang on...

EDIT : Nah, I made it up apparently, but same goes if he's got a Spanish passport...

I can fix that for you and add it to his Wiki profile.

The guy who has reported the latest has followed the activity surrounding him all summer, very reliable source apparently (well, I guess he has to be as he works for Sky sport in Italy)

It still might not happen, but I'm excited about our ambition.

We're going to be the new Middlesbrough; millions spent on players like Juninho and Ravanelli up front, supported by the likes of Curtis Fleming, Robbie Mustoe and Steve Vickers behind them.

And lose in two cup finals and get relegated?

Pinch me I think I'm dreaming.

It's OK, it's not real. I watched The Wall on TCM this evening. Shouldda re-watched the Godfather & the Horse's head. NEVER underestimate the value of a Horses head or a negotiation held on a Yacht 20 miles out to sea off the coast of Monaco....

I read about you on Wikik, we are 20 miles out to sea, I make you an offer you can't refuse..."

Swim home to Bologna with this tied around your ankles.

Simples

Edited by dubai_phil

Dear oh dear, there's gonna be uproar on here when all this is proven to be a load of old bollix.

Don't think anyone's getting carried away, just think we're all getting excited for the ambition on show by Cortese.

And it's an IF its proven to be a load of old ****** not WHEN at the moment, no one really knows either way at this stage

Edited by BlakeySFC

Dear oh dear, there's gonna be uproar on here when all this is proven to be a load of old bollix.

Enough has been written about by a few journalists close to Italian football. It's clearly not BS that we are interested. Getting it done is another thing all together. Fair play to the club was having a crack, no one can complain about that.

***awaits reply about wasting our time and not signing a CB***

Correct. A media leak to get one of the clubs moving who can realistically afford him.

Don't understand why we would bother arsing around and going that far down the line if we didn't have a realistic chance of signing him. Surely we would be better off focusing our efforts on players who will join, not endlessly indulging in contractual foreplay with someone who isn't interested in joining us.