Victor Wanyama - Officially Signed

patred44

You have 4 friends on SWF (pathetic!)

I have 125!

Two things, sunshine :)

1) None of my SWF friends are afraid that I'll enter their home and "do things" to them. I daresay there are 125 worried individuals, and that's at least partially backed up by the "Should I accept Glasgow's friend request" threads. That said, I never came to any harm while we were friends, which is why my vetting process has been shortened by a month.

2) I was talking about RL mates. A handful is just right, I reckon. There's loads more people I like and would go out for beers with, but a handful I'd go to if I were ever in the sh!t.

How about this for bed wetting... maybe we're after Wanyama AND Banega because Morgan is off to a big club? Would soften the blow...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Cost cutting, Morgan is off to Man U for £20m and we are only spending half on his replacement, with the rest paying off debts as we are skint like i warned we were last week.

I was from Southampton at the time.....So could we ask they change this to...bunch of English gay boyz from Southampton:p

Ah, that answers my questions as to whether you may have increased the local gene pool or not and were you there 22 years ago?

Edited by notnowcato
so MLG can rest easy..

How about this for bed wetting... maybe we're after Wanyama AND Banega because Morgan is off to a big club? Would soften the blow...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nah, Morgan is going nowhere for at least the duration of his current contract.

Two things, sunshine :)

1) None of my SWF friends are afraid that I'll enter their home and "do things" to them. I daresay there are 125 worried individuals, and that's at least partially backed up by the "Should I accept Glasgow's friend request" threads. That said, I never came to any harm while we were friends, which is why my vetting process has been shortened by a month.

2) I was talking about RL mates. A handful is just right, I reckon. There's loads more people I like and would go out for beers with, but a handful I'd go to if I were ever in the sh!t.

wel said brother :)

I wonder what Window Cleaner thinks?!

He thinks it's just agent bollix

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/06/03/arsenal-in-talks-with-celtic-as-victor-wanyamas-agent-issues-come-and-get-me-plea-on-behalf-of-his-client/

Low profile agent probably working out of his depth.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/extratime-s-l-/details/berater_189.html

Edited by Window Cleaner

i only read comments looking for the "lol why would he go to small backwater club like southampton!" type posts that i enjoyed from hooper link days.

There weren't none tho really! They now seem to recognise us as european giants or something.

why is your login amsterdam when you are in Nairobi? I've been to Nairobi by the way and Mombassa. I cant wait to unveil a big Kenyan flag with "Jambo Victor" written on it.

Only moved here a few weeks ago! I'll keep an eye out for any news on Wanyama.... Add "From the best mzungu's in the world" to your flag - will make him smile... Not been to Mombassa yet (supposed to be beautiful?) and Ottery, don't know about Kilimanjaro Beer - is that not Tanzanian? Everything here in Nairobi is Tusker Beer...

LOL, love that they think Arsenal is a stepping stone. This lad must have a high opinion of his himself if Arsenal are a 'stepping stone.'. On that basis I think this might be quite unrealistic, we might have the cash but I doubt he's going to be interested.

Only moved here a few weeks ago! I'll keep an eye out for any news on Wanyama.... Add "From the best mzungu's in the world" to your flag - will make him smile... Not been to Mombassa yet (supposed to be beautiful?) and Ottery, don't know about Kilimanjaro Beer - is that not Tanzanian? Everything here in Nairobi is Tusker Beer...

In my day they sold said Kilimanjaro beer in Mombassa..:)

In my day they sold said Kilimanjaro beer in Mombassa..:)

Not a bad beer that, either!

Well we get all the Kenyan daily papers in the office and I've checked all the sports pages and not one iota on this; not even "nudge, nudge" speculation and here they're Premier League mad so you'd think the media would have picked up on it, so I'm a little skeptical...

Malindi is beautiful (or at least it was 12 years ago).

Not a bad beer that, either!

Well we get all the Kenyan daily papers in the office and I've checked all the sports pages and not one iota on this; not even "nudge, nudge" speculation and here they're Premier League mad so you'd think the media would have picked up on it, so I'm a little skeptical...

My guess would be agent touting his client around...naming clubs to drum up interest etc..

The next ten days could be interesting..:rolleyes:

As someone pointed out already...a signing tomorrow to keep us going.......Only if the next batch of watches has arrived.:D

COYS

and with reason, they might not get a one-off win against Barca next season and the window of opportunity will be closed.

Will be an article re: Saints and Wanyama on Mirror online later tonight from a certain Alan Nixon

Obviously must be something in it if he's wasting his time on it.

Unfortunately its a shotgun approach with these journalists rumours, small % come through rest made up / exaggerated / true but fall through.

Still can't help reading ones linking us with good players though makes summer more exciting.

Think few of his actually prove itk