Other Team's Transfers

Beckenham Saint

According to BBC gossip, Leicester are offering £8m for David McGoldrick.

If that really is the going rate at the moment, it puts the £12m for Shane Long into perspective.

Panic buy, if I have ever seen one! Gets silly the closer to deadline day. On a different note, west ham will be fine.

I fear for Leicester, QPR, Palace and Burnley, who I think will be scraping it out at the bottom!

Panic buy, if I have ever seen one! Gets silly the closer to deadline day. On a different note, west ham will be fine.

I fear for Leicester, QPR, Palace and Burnley, who I think will be scraping it out at the bottom!

At the moment, I'll be thankful for Leicester, QPR,Palace and Burnley for scraping it out at the bottom.

People said it was crazy fee for Long, but I said to judge the fee by the replacement Hull sign. Hernandez has scored 17 goals in 83 games in Serie A, which is 0.205 goals per game which is marginally better than 28 in 148 for Long (0.189 goals per game), so on paper, not an upgrade and when you take experience of this league into account, it could be a retrograde move, albeit with £2.5m in the bank.

You could argue it is harder to score in Serie A (given their goals a game is consistently lower than the premiere) So maybe it is an upgrade? time will tell who scores more this season. We need to add that for the change on Long the got a good defender too. I also note Hull were quick to spend the money they got in on reasonable replacements but we are still struggling since the end of the world cup!

Hull City forward George Boyd, 28, is poised to complete a £3million move to Premier League new boys Burnley on a three-year deal, Sky sources understand. :uhoh:

What are Burnley up to.

surely by now everyone has worked out that Boyd, although a decent player, just simply is not good enough for the prem?

Regarding the Manchester United Falcao creaming going on all day: One thing no one seems to be asking is why Monaco are willing to let Falcao go? As i understand it they bought him for 50M last season and then in January he had a horrific knee injury and had an operation and has been out since then even missing the world cup. I think the question that needs to be asked is are Man utd panicking and spending a huge part of their wage bill on a crocked forward which is not in the positions that desperately need strengthening...

Regarding the Manchester United Falcao creaming going on all day: One thing no one seems to be asking is why Monaco are willing to let Falcao go? As i understand it they bought him for 50M last season and then in January he had a horrific knee injury and had an operation and has been out since then even missing the world cup. I think the question that needs to be asked is are Man utd panicking and spending a huge part of their wage bill on a crocked forward which is not in the positions that desperately need strengthening...

Financially Monaco went a bit too crazy, they need to reign it in. Hence the sale of Rodriguez too.

They can't afford him any longer. Got hurt by the fee they have to pay to the league for paying no tax I believe.

And also didn't the owner get divorced or something and have to pay out a ridiculous amount of money. (I might have dreamt that?)

They can't afford him any longer. Got hurt by the fee they have to pay to the league for paying no tax I believe.

And also didn't the owner get divorced or something and have to pay out a ridiculous amount of money. (I might have dreamt that?)

interesting thanks for that.

Rojo to United still not been ratified by the Premier League & Man Utd having major issues with the 3rd party ownership.

Looks like we did well to avoid this one, I know allot were giving the board stick for not getting this over the line quick enough!

I wonder how those would have reacted had we signed him but couldn't register him.

Rojo to United still not been ratified by the Premier League & Man Utd having major issues with the 3rd party ownership.

Looks like we did well to avoid this one, I know allot were giving the board stick for not getting this over the line quick enough!

I wonder how those would have reacted had we signed him but couldn't register him.

Does it have to be ratified by 11pm tonight for him to be eligible to play?

Blind will get a great signing for them. Plays left back, defensive midfield or centre-back.

Relative bargain at £14m.

Blind is a very average player. Don't let 1 pass at the World Cup fool ya. United have massively overpaid for a player who is as quick as a snail. He is nowhere in the Premier League tempo.

I'm not sure to be honest, I would have thought so.

They own his registration but cant get it ratified, it's not something the premier league can help with either according to the SSN Radio reports

Just found out as the deal is done and a work permit secured, the player can be registered with the Premier League after it closes.