Lovren joins Liverpool - Official

toe_punt

however I always like to work on the basis of probability

You sure? You think our players over the last few years have been turning down opportunities to play for the biggest clubs in the country and earn astronomical salaries, because they all enjoyed playing with their mates? Are you serious?

The reason all this is happening this summer is because, for the first time in their careers, they proved last season with their performances that they were capable of playing for the big boys. We had a "loyal and committed team" up to now because we were their best bet up until now. When the big boys have come for our players, they've got them. Oxlade-Chamberlain is proof of that

I found this funny

Lovren denied a visa to the states to join liverpools tour

Has to train with the u21 squad back in the uk

Thats taken the wind out of his sails a bit... Very amusing.

I wonder if he had a rather deep and probing body search thrown in for good measure too....

Thats taken the wind out of his sails a bit... Very amusing.

I wonder if he had a rather deep and probing body search thrown in for good measure too...

From some of the rumours over the last year, one might be unkind enough to suggest he would quite enjoy that! :-o

I have a colleague at work that's from Croatia and he was rejected into US during the war in Balkan some years ago. Still today it's 50/50 if they let him in so I guess Lovren might have the same issue - and the reason for this is the war crimes there during the war according to my mate.

Notice he has changed his twitter handle to @DejanLovrenLFC6. Seems to me he's doing his best to ingratiate himself with Liverpool fans as if to negate the hostility from some Saints fans. Ah well, I hope he does amazingly and attracts the interest of Barca/Real which will make both his username and charm offensive a little embarassing.

I bet his former hairdresser in is hacked off they are no longer getting loads of cash from him

She was right. With her original post months ago that he was leaving

Shame he can't have one more haircut in Southampton . Preferably at Sweeney todds and the cut throat razor slipping

I bet his former hairdresser in is hacked off they are no longer getting loads of cash from him

She was right. With her original post months ago that he was leaving

Shame he can't have one more haircut in Southampton . Preferably at Sweeney todds and the cut throat razor slipping

Indeed she was and considering Morgan has his locks cut there as well, then Equinox could be worth a follow on Twitter.

Notice he has changed his twitter handle to @DejanLovrenLFC6. Seems to me he's doing his best to ingratiate himself with Liverpool fans as if to negate the hostility from some Saints fans. Ah well, I hope he does amazingly and attracts the interest of Barca/Real which will make both his username and charm offensive a little embarassing.

Surprised he didn't fit a 'Hillsborough' or '96' into his address as this might have helped win them over.

yes because he has been playing for Liverpool since 2012 hasn't he :rolleyes:

or could it be that he is old account was: @DejanLovren05

and he has transferred all his followers to his new account

You can change your handle at any time and retain all of the followers.

Source: me, after changing my Twitter handle.

yes because he has been playing for Liverpool since 2012 hasn't he :rolleyes:

or could it be that he is old account was: @DejanLovren05

and he has transferred all his followers to his new account

I'm lost as to what point you are making, what you've said is extremely muddled and makes no sense. The account you listed has been in existence since 2012 it hasn't been created in 2014 as you previously said, all he has done is change his Twitter name adding "LFC" to it with a new picture. Its the same account!

I'm lost as to what point you are making, what you've said is extremely muddled and makes no sense. The account you listed has been in existence since 2012 it hasn't been created in 2014 as you previously said, all he has done is change his Twitter name adding "LFC" to it with a new picture. Its the same account!

Wrong.

He's had both accounts since 2012. Just he's now using the 06 one, not the 05 one and he's added LFC before the 06.