Fraser Forster Joins on 4 Year Deal - Official

Wrensup

And again with the insults. Guess my initial view on southampton fans few years ago was correct after all
Those that seem to spend their entire lives posting here are unlikely to be representative of Saints fans in general.

Those that seem to spend their entire lives posting here are unlikely to be representative of Saints fans in general.

Yes I know. Was just getting at him/her who has decided on attacking me. Met quite a few very nice ones in last few years

If Chelsea are keeping Cech and Courtois,arguably 2 of the best keepers in world football at the moment at the club I am sure we can keep Forster and Boruc,plenty of games to be had by both imo

It all in the presentation. If threy're both used nearly equally at 34 maybe Boruc will be happy to only play half the games

It all in the presentation. If threy're both used nearly equally at 34 maybe Boruc will be happy to only play half the games

I would still imagine Boruc will play 10-15 games this season depending on injuries etc etc,a decent cup run could even be 20+ games

And yes him sitting on a bench he will get bored especially if with a 10 million signing unless Forster is horrendous he knows he won't step foot on pitch to play

Nah, come on Artur, that number 1 shirt is yours unless you stuff it up. Competition is healthy - fight for that first team place :)

Edit: Plus additionally, due to the injuries from last season, I think the competition is even more healthy as Gazzaniga isn't ready and Kelvin on his way to retirement (and hopefully staying with the club to coach long term??)

F**k me..

First time in years we are setting ourselves up with genuine depth in one position, and everyone starts sh*tting themselves.

Why shouldnt Boruc stay ?

Because Irene said so - and (s)he knows cos (s)he lives in his sock drawer

You weren't called a stalker. People were speculating about why you posted so much about Boruc.

I was called a stalker and I'm highlighting I wasn't amused by it. The word stalker did not require to be used. A simple do you know him or are you speculating was all that had to be asked.

I simply posted a opinion on the boruc situation now club have signed Forster.

I was called a stalker and I'm highlighting I wasn't amused by it. The word stalker did not require to be used. A simple do you know him or are you speculating was all that had to be asked.

Erm no you weren't called a stalker. Read what was written.

Also being called a stalker by someone who's trawled through your post history to find out what opinions you've expressed was worth the admission fee.

Do you know him or are you speculating?

Fairplay I think Artur will stay unless he can get the same wage somewhere or will wait until Jan and see if Legia want him for slightly less then he will go to them.

I don't believe legia is on the cards for a good few years yet but maybe with family situation it suit but I doubt it

I know him

Excellent, then please tell him we love him, we would love him to stay and help us win the FA Cup. We really hope he stays because we need 2 quality keepers.

If he decides to leave, we will be sad, but we will still love him. Thanks.

Excellent, then please tell him we love him, we would love him to stay and help us win the FA Cup. We really hope he stays because we need 2 quality keepers.

If he decides to leave, we will be sad, but we will still love him. Thanks.

This, definitely this!

He is well 'loved' by many Saints fans and he should definitely hang around to win the FA Cup for us! We can but dream, hey?

I'd like to see AB stay. I'm surprised that KD is still here and even more surprised that PG hasn't been sold or loaned out.

Wasn't Boruc without a club when he joined us? Now he seems to be wanted by a couple of clubs if rumours are to be believed. He's turned out ok given that he didn't get off to the best of starts with us. Dropped after kicking a water bottle at fans and getting into a verbal altercation with fans who were chanting 'you're only here for the money'. He's a character and you need that around the place.

I'd like to see AB stay. I'm surprised that KD is still here and even more surprised that PG hasn't been sold or loaned out.

Wasn't Boruc without a club when he joined us? Now he seems to be wanted by a couple of clubs if rumours are to be believed. He's turned out ok given that he didn't get off to the best of starts with us. Dropped after kicking a water bottle at fans and getting into a verbal altercation with fans who were chanting 'you're only here for the money'. He's a character and you need that around the place.

Reminds me of Budgie - not sure why, just does.