Defectors Watch

adrian lord

However, if the FA Cup winning team has also qualified for the following season's Champions League, then the losing FA Cup finalist is given the Europa League place instead.

From the 2015/16 season, UEFA will not allow the runners-up to qualify for the Europa League through the competition.

:toppa:

This is a joke right?

You not bothering to read what everyone else has posted on this, or the link I put up?

Pretty breathtaking you can post the same thing up several times and still don't understand a word of it.

Edited by CB Fry

This is a joke right?

You not bothering to read what everyone else has posted on this, or the link I put up?

Pretty breathtaking you can post the same thing up several times and still don't understand a word of it.

Just remind me, what happens if the 4th place team win the league cup again?

I'm still not clear about 'from 2015-2016'. Does this refer to participation in this period or to qualification during it?

Ask Munster, he's right across this.

The first matches of the Europa League 2015-2016 season kick off in August 2016. It's on Wikipedia and he's put it in bold so it must be right.

Every time he opens his mouth he proves what an odious little turd he really is. Why doesn't he question Southampton press release people who gave Rickie Lambert a full page fond farewell yet barely managed two lines each for Lallana and Lovren. That reveals a lot about his little superstars and their behaviour towards Southampton FC.

He also forgets the disrespect shown to Southampton by those two making comments and statements about how much they want to be at Liverpool while forgetting they, at the time, were contracted to Southampton.

If you're talking about people topping themselves in the North West, Manchester is the place.

Liverpool is unremarkable on the suicide front - at national average, the surrounding areas are up to 25% lower than the national average.

I would have thought Portsmouth would be highest. Then again, it must be awfully hard to make a noose with webbed fingers.