Arsenal vs Saints Thread

SNSUN

With a 2245 KO time here, I don't particulary want ET and Pens either. Luckily I'm not working tomorrow, but halfway through a bottlle of wine ahead of hitting The Barasti lBar to watch the match later.

I simply hate watching penalty shoot outs. Hell I'm just short of having a heart attack watching other teams who I don't give a rats arse about, watching us might be just too much!!

@SouthamptonFC: #SaintsFC team vs @Arsenal: Forster, Clyne, Fonte, Gardos, Targett, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Tadi?, Mané, Pellè.

@SouthamptonFC: #SaintsFC substitutes vs @Arsenal: K. Davis (GK), Long, Cork, Bertrand, Mayuka, Reed, McCarthy.

m.twitter.com/SouthamptonFC

No Boruc then. Really hope Forster doesn't get injured any time soon...

? Boruc is at Bournemouth...

I love the look of that team. Strong but giving opportunities to Targett and Mané, who can't have trained a lot with the team but is apparently match fit.

Just signed up for that ,says it is commentary only ??

You sure its the match ?

They provide text, commentary and video. Watched the live pre match interview and it was streaming. Great quality

Arsenal.com seems to be based in Indonesia

You can sign up for FREE Membership at Arsenal.Com, no strings attached to watch the game and all video and highlights online.

Quality amazing and registration is instant. (Shame Saints don't have the same deal)

http://player.arsenal.com/

They won't have the rights to show video of League Cup games live in the UK, no club does. It'll be audio only when the game starts.

They provide text, commentary and video. Watched the live pre match interview and it was streaming. Great quality

Arsenal.com seems to be based in Indonesia

On the schedule it says they are showing the full 90 tomorrow,today they are just commentating