Palace FA Cup Round 4 build up

Shroppie

No need to expand. Next season or in a couple of seasons time when we're back to an average mid table / bottom half team we won't sell out every game.

Thats an extremely negative and unambitious way of looking at things. Anyway if someone wants to continue this... bump up a stadium expansion thread rather than use a match thread.

Edited by Matthew Le God

No it's a realistic way of looking at things. When we're back to an average club. We'll only sell out the Utd, Chelsea games. Really is no need to expand. If were still top 6 over the next 2 or 3 consecutive season then yes look at expanding but not now.

Even when we were relegated from the Premier League finishing 20th in 2004/05 we averaged 30,610 and sold out more than just two games as you think we would.

Anyway as I said... if someone wants to continue this, bump up a stadium expansion thread rather than use a match thread.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Is Elia eligible to play?

He couldn't play against Ipswich at St Mary's because he wasn't registered in time for the game because of how the transfer window and FA Cup weekend fell this year in terms of dates. If you aren't registered for the original FA Cup match then you can't play in the replay.

Elia is able to play vs Crystal Palace in the 4th round.

Gutted, my son asked if we could go this weekend as his club has been cancelled and he loved the last match - logged on just as it was selling out.

are their age rules for the bar hospitality ? is it suitable for a 12 year old ?

12 is fine took my 6 yr old grandson in Hospitality for the Ipswich game, he loved it.

As the game gets closer there is a sense of excitement amongst many of my Saints supporting colleagues. The disappointment of the surrender by Pochettino at Sunderland last year which saw us knocked out at the 5th Round is still fresh in many minds. There is a real prospect of progressing to the 5th Round again this year but now with a team that is capable of competing with anyone left in the competition and with a manager who wants to win matches.

Picked my tickets up earlier. While I was waiting 2 people came to buy some. One was a dapper old American gentlemen who was particularly fed up when told it was sold out.

If only we had a 40k capacity stadium so fans like him could get in.

Picked my tickets up earlier. While I was waiting 2 people came to buy some. One was a dapper old American gentlemen who was particularly fed up when told it was sold out.

If only we had a 40k capacity stadium so fans like him could get in.

Did the club ticket office not tell him he could buy a ticket for £27 in hospitality?

Nope. Ticket office chap just said "sorry Sir, it's sold out" which is a bit crap if there are still hospitality tickets left.

that is clearly ridiculous on two fronts, the hospitality is so cheap it works out less than a normal ticket so the ticket office should be letting everyone who asks about it, and particularly here the Gentleman in question sounds like an ideal candidate to frequent the VIP seats.

that is clearly ridiculous on two fronts, the hospitality is so cheap it works out less than a normal ticket so the ticket office should be letting everyone who asks about it, and particularly here the Gentleman in question sounds like an ideal candidate to frequent the VIP seats.

Doesn't it. I did wonder at the time but thought maybe hospitality had sold out too. Poor from the ticket office.