Weekends Other Games 21/22

Twiggy

I can't decide on what is the best result for us in the Man U V Liverpool game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both their starting 11s coming down with some form of crippling illness would be a solid result. That and Rodgers falling off a very high bridge.

What do we fancy in the Liverpool Man Utd game tomorrow? Got to be a draw surely, leaves us chasing Utd in 4th and 4 points behind. Anything but Utd really.

United win for me please. Give up on 1,2,3,4 and make sure we finish above Brenda and Poch.

Top 4 isn't realistic for us anymore, hoping for a United win today. Liverpool need a good beating so Sky's ****athon over them can end. Rogers, the genius whose team bottled the title last year and have been nowhere near it this season. I would love it if we finished above them and Spurs, love it.

1-0 to United

They are destroying them.

Bit like we did and swansea the other day. But United have mata and co to take advantage

I'm sure the managerial genius that is rogers will sort this

Wasn t it Mata who missed against us?

Looks like LvG has finally got this premier league lark. Even fellaini looks like the player they thought they bought.

This has been coming for liverpool for some time. They got away with it first half at ours and at swansea off the top of my head.

Arsenal next week won't be much better for them. They are bang on form and have better players