Kelvin Gets Testimonial

Gemmel

The club could do worse than to offer a % discount on Europa league pre orders linked to a testimonial ticket (if we qualify)

Probably a bit late now. Think they thought (like most people) that it would sell well. Looking back it probably should have been £10 to maybe get people out.

£14 is still cheap though.

Is Cortese going to make a show? Perhaps he'll come along to be chairman of the promotion team, given that without him there wouldn't have been a promotion team. What with him leaving Saints on good terms with his head held high I'm sure he'd love to come and see his old friends and colleagues, not to mention to be able to say a proper goodbye to the fans.

Aaron Martin and Lee Holmes now confirmed...scraping the barrell a bit.

Whats Forte and N'Guessen up to these days?

Jonno Quick is still banging them in for Oldham.

Dany played for Doncaster up to xmas, but not since. Presumably fell out with Fergie Jnr, who led them to another relegation.

Is Cortese going to make a show? Perhaps he'll come along to be chairman of the promotion team, given that without him there wouldn't have been a promotion team. What with him leaving Saints on good terms with his head held high I'm sure he'd love to come and see his old friends and colleagues, not to mention to be able to say a proper goodbye to the fans.

He'll need those built-up shoes, if he's to keep "his head held high."

He'll need those built-up shoes, if he's to keep "his head held high."

True, if he didn't have them on and he walked around with his head up people might think he was trying to give them a blow job.

Aaron Martin and Lee Holmes now confirmed...scraping the barrell a bit.

Whats Forte and N'Guessen up to these days?

Aaron Martin was quite a big squad player for us, Holmes is obviously there to pad the squad out a bit in the absence of Guly and Chamberlain - although Holmes did score for us in the Championship!

I'd wager every player who played in those two years was invited.

Aaron Martin was quite a big squad player for us, Holmes is obviously there to pad the squad out a bit in the absence of Guly and Chamberlain - although Holmes did score for us in the Championship!

Was he? Apparently he played for us 10 times in the Championship season, didn't realise he played that much!

In my mind Seabourne played more than him - might be wrong.

Holmes didn't score for us in the NPC promotion season. If anything, he's representative of Lowe's glorious failed youth experiment. Indeed, wasn't he Lowe's first signing?

Remember him appearing out of nowhere to start away at Millwall in 2010; but he hardly featured under the new ownership; and don't think he featured at all in our L1 promotion campaign.

Holmes didn't score for us in the NPC promotion season. If anything, he's representative of Lowe's glorious failed youth experiment. Indeed, wasn't he Lowe's first signing?

Remember him appearing out of nowhere to start away at Millwall in 2010; but he hardly featured under the new ownership; and don't think he featured at all in our L1 promotion campaign.

Think he did score, Derby 4-0? Watford 4-0 ? Can't remember.

He made no league starts in either season according to the ESPN site.

It's pretty cheap but people already spend loads throughout the season and probably just don't want to spend more. Also the final game being at home might have an impact. Be surprised if he gets more than 10,000

That's about what I've expected, Adrian, but it looks like more than 15,000 tickets have been sold already and I guess a few thousand more will pay on the day. It's not bad for a player who, although he's considered a nice bloke, many of our fans would have liked to see leave at least 2 years ago. Le Tissier got 32,000 because of who he was; not the price of the tickets.

The lineup apart from 1 or 2 is bloody awful.

Honestly...

Chris Perry?..Aaron Martin..Lee Barnard. (I'm going from memory from what I saw of the lineup)

Jesus wept.

Just to complete the lineup of utterly crap players lets hear it for Danny Fox!!! :lol:

Honestly...

Chris Perry?..Aaron Martin..Lee Barnard. (I'm going from memory from what I saw of the lineup)

Jesus wept.

Just to complete the lineup of utterly crap players lets hear it for Danny Fox!!! :lol:

I think you miss the spirit of the occasion. The idea is to salute a loyal servant.

Honestly...

Jesus wept.

Bit harsh on Barnard that, he was an important player for us in League 1.

Honestly...

Jesus wept.

Disappear will you

Honestly...

Jesus wept.

It's ok, it's only Saints supporters who need to care

Do one fish-fondler..