Ron Koeman

Saint Fan CaM

now martinez has gone and we get a proper manager in, you wont though will you? your like the 'ammers thinking your bigtime now because you have finished above us for 2 seasons. you've had your best seasons and still achieved......nothing.

there was a premier league you know pre-2012?

EFC are a bigger club than Southampton, FACT. not that it means much, 'bigger than southampton' mind... (small time!!)

What have you achieved since 1995? Nothing. Just the fact you have to register on a Southampton forum shows that we aren't so small time any more and you're jealous of the position we're in, chin up you might make top half next season ;)

Probably the story that ran in the Liverpool Echo today. Bookies odds are generally driven by activity, not necessarily info.*

*this activity may be driven my actual punter info

That article suggested that Koeman was out of reach. Although it did then suggest that they could still get him with a shedload of cash. It also said De Boer is the only one interested but that doesn't stop the deluded Everton fans from thinking they're so big and desirable that can choose who they like.

Plenty of punters will bet on what they're hoping for rather than likelihood.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Edited by Shroppie

There's only three choices;

1) He doesn't sign and leaves this summer

2) He doesn't sign and leaves next summer

3) He does sign and leaves at some point in the future.

The only absolute certainty is that Ronald Koeman, at some point, leaves Southampton.

He's been brilliant for us and I hope he stays forever, but that can't happen folks. So, next to that, I hope Ronald's successor is more successful than he has been. Whenever that comes.......

This is going on too long.

It's not though is it? If you had a contract with still a year to run on it and your company offered you a new one you wouldn't be in a huge rush to sign it would you? Certainly wouldn't cancel or end early any holiday plans you had and you'd probably wait until your first day back before getting down to it. The guys on a break ffs.

It's not though is it? If you had a contract with still a year to run on it and your company offered you a new one you wouldn't be in a huge rush to sign it would you? Certainly wouldn't cancel or end early any holiday plans you had and you'd probably wait until your first day back before getting down to it. The guys on a break ffs.

Yes there's no way to contact board not a phone or anything.

Mirror saying Everton expect "positive developments" now Koeman is back from holiday.

Hopefully not and hopefully he signs for us but if they will literally double his pay overnight that would be hard (stupid even?) to resist.

Everton forum now thinks Koeman would be underwhelming and want Unai Emery.

Edited by Saint Charlie

Everton obviously think they can get Koeman from us in exactly the same way that they got Martinez from Wigan three years ago.

By bandying around money in the papers.

Quite ludicrous really.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes there's no way to contact board not a phone or anything.

What does that achieve? Until something is signed it wont be announced. I tell you what a phone call would achieve... a fan pleasing video from the DOF saying how everything is going fine.

Bookies might be offering a shorter price to get a few mug punters who think something must be going on to lump some money on.

Skybet use their sports news channel to do much the same thing.

This. Out again to 3/1 on Skybet.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Edited by Shroppie