Ron Koeman

Saint Fan CaM

So this story that Everton would offer him £6M a year (against our £2.5M offer) .... I shouldn't be concerned?

Yes, I agree that Koeman will go on to Arsenal or Barca in 1 or 2 years. But this loadsamoney money offer from Everton may turn his head, no???

Your making the assumption the story is fact.

I thought he was on £2.5m now, so hopefully a new deal would be worth more and will fend off this rumoured offer from the nobody scouse team.

Only thing that concerns is that if he wants to stay, conversations are pleasant and the offer has been with him for a few days then why is it taking him so long to decide?

According to a list of the top 20 paid managers Koeman is on £2.3m. It seems logical that any significant extension (2-3 on top of his final year) would be at a much higher salary, at least double I would suggest. If Koeman has been on holiday it may simply be a case of waiting til he is back in Southampton to sign, I guess the club and him know exactly what the situation is already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought he was on £2.5m now, so hopefully a new deal would be worth more and will fend off this rumoured offer from the nobody scouse team.

Only thing that concerns is that if he wants to stay, conversations are pleasant and the offer has been with him for a few days then why is it taking him so long to decide?

Any announcement will be accompanied by an interview - and currently he's on holiday. Even if the contract is settled it wouldn't be announced until he's back in the country.

Any announcement will be accompanied by an interview - and currently he's on holiday. Even if the contract is settled it wouldn't be announced until he's back in the country.

We need to find out when he is due back in the UK.

Does anybody know what his earlobes look like?

'nobody scouse team' :lol::lol:

what does that make SFC??????

At the moment six places, sixteenth points and a Europa place above a nobody spouse team, and two places, three points and a Europa place above a deluded scouse team.

Maybe with their history Everton could get David Starkey to manage them, more chance of that than Ronald Koeman...

This tweet has made me laugh, am going to remind him of it when Everton finish below us......again......

‏@Dazza_Donna

"@richaskam I will bet my cock we finish above Soton next season, Koeman is a nutter turning EFC down, big money going into EFC now..."

now martinez has gone and we get a proper manager in, you wont though will you? your like the 'ammers thinking your bigtime now because you have finished above us for 2 seasons. you've had your best seasons and still achieved......nothing.

there was a premier league you know pre-2012?

EFC are a bigger club than Southampton, FACT. not that it means much, 'bigger than southampton' mind... (small time!!)

now martinez has gone and we get a proper manager in, you wont though will you? your like the 'ammers thinking your bigtime now because you have finished above us for 2 seasons. you've had your best seasons and still achieved......nothing.

EFC are a bigger club than Southampton, FACT. not that it means much, 'bigger than southampton' mind... (small time!!)

Aww, you're cute.

I think I'll let you hang around for a while.

I don't think many people are suggesting that Saints are a bigger club than Everton. Purely that it wouldn't make much sense for Koeman to make the move there as the difference isn't all that these days. Put aside any bias and think, if you were in his position would you go to Everton? Or would you spend another year at Saints and more than likely get a bigger job offer after? Everton might be able to offer a bigger salary and transfer budget but you sure as hell aren't going to be playing Champions League football anytime soon.

It's not quite a sideways move, more like 80 degrees.

Also, I'd recommend a little more research with regards to the 2012 premier league comment ;)

Welcome ref15. Showing the usual lack of grace that teams living in the shadow of a bigger neighbour seem to always have these days. Why do they always have inferiority complexes? Yes, we know EFC are bigger than us, no one is disputing that. (Should I put FACT here to add some gravitas to the statement?) So what? What exactly was the point you were wanting to make, as you haven't made one yet?

And your putting "there was a premier league you know pre-2012?" suggests that you came to football post 1992 and therefore have a mentality towards opposing clubs that is pretty unattractive, mirroring football in general. It would be nice to get some "proper" old school Everton fans discussing things, rather than a wannabe.

21 years ago you won your last trophy........................... Bit of a drought as well I would say.

And yeah there was a Premier League pre 2012, from 1992 - 2007 Southampton where a premier league club.

You know, I'm 30 now, the biggest thing I can remember Everton doing is qualifying for the Champions League, once, ahead of Liverpool and stopping them qualifying, and then going out before them anyway.

I literally have no memory of you winning anything at all.

Who are you again?

What have Everton won then? The top 4 place back in 2003, where they were quickly dumped out in the qualifier. And they haven't been near since.

I honestly never had a problem with Everton, a traditional British club - but their fans are a bunch of fannies by the looks of it, just because they now have a billionaire in charge.

note - so do we.

Hello numb nuts bin dipper...you are really funny...

Oh Dear...Must be half-term....

According to Deliotte our revenue is slightly lower than yours...but only around 16 million euros less..so far from being a sleeping giant, like it or not, you are just another also ran hundreds and hundreds of millions of Euros worth of revenue behind the big boys!

So you are like the MLG of Everton forums then? The sad **** that signs up to other forums to tell them how big their club is? :lol::lol:

You've embarrassed yourself kid. Best thing you can do is jog on really. The league is improving and you're being left behind. If it wasn't for Lukaku's goals this season you'd have been right in the ****.

Some good fishing from ref15 and he has his desired bites.

So you are like the MLG of Everton forums then? The sad **** that signs up to other forums to tell them how big their club is? :lol::lol:

You've embarrassed yourself kid. Best thing you can do is jog on really. The league is improving and you're being left behind. If it wasn't for Lukaku's goals this season you'd have been right in the ****.

Facepalm.

What is it with Everton fans . That plank Mike Parry was the same on " The Two Mikes ' . Yes, Everton are a bigger club than Southampton and yes they've won much much more than us . But here and now 2016 why would anyone swap saints for them . Anyone with ambition will wait for a Chelsea , Atsenal , Man c or even Liverpool ? It's really not an upgrade unless they're going to chuck stupid money at him . Personally, if a bloke only signs because you have to over pay massively as it's only about the money , I wouldn't want him.

Anyone else struggling to get a result from Google Translate on this one?

Of course. Its just you did exactly what he wanted you to.

Well I hope the guy enjoyed it. He deserves some happiness in his life as he seems very angry and bitter. Probably due to being a second rate club in your city though I suppose.

Anyone else struggling to get a result from Google Translate on this one?

Comes out like:

"Martinez is gone now and go for a proper manager, maintain, if so? You as the 'ammers your bigtime now think that because you have finished us for 2 seasons. He has had his best seasons and still got nothing .......

there was a first league you know pre-2012?

EFC is a big club Southampton, FACT. Not that it means a lot, "greater than Southampton" Spirit ... (small time !!)"

I don't really get it but I like the idea that we finished them for two seasons.

Well it's good to know they are not all like this muppet. I have a good friend who is an Everton fan and he fully recognises that the only possible thing Everton can offer Koeman over us at the present is more money. Their bigger history and larger trophy cabinet means jack sh*t in the here and now.

Of course, the talk is that he would be offered a huge transfer fund if he went there. But why on Earth would he opt to bail out from a club where he has spent the last two seasons building his own team to join one that is not playing in Europe next season, will probably lose its best players this summer, and will still struggle to attract the really top players no matter how much money they offer? I really can't see it myself.

Unlike you, I'm old enough to remember Everton being pretty useful and almost being regarded in the same manner as Leicester this season.

Now wind your neck in (look it up on Google if you don't understand that reference) and f**k off, silly little inbred scouse c*nt.

Unlike you, I'm old enough to remember Everton being pretty useful and almost being regarded in the same manner as Leicester this season.

Now wind your neck in (look it up on Google if you don't understand that reference) and f**k off, silly little inbred scouse c*nt.

LOL why bite? He is a troll on a wind up and he has reeled you in leaving you to resort to swearing whilst he s******s at you for falling for it.

Job done I guess.

Edited by Saint Charlie

LOL why bite? He is a troll on a wind up and he has reeled you in leaving you to resort to swearing whilst he s******s at you for falling for it.

Job done I guess.

I've heard that the thing that excites trolls most is the number of times that people comment on how many times others have bitten... ;)