League Cup Final Build Up Thread

View From The Top

the famous southampton went to rome to see the pope,

the famous Southampton went to rome to see the pope,

the famous Southampton went to rome to see the pope and this is what he said,**** off,

Who the **** are man united,

When the saints go marching on.

Edited by rick1976.4.38

Looking forward to my journey.

10:03 leaving from Worle - gets in around 12:30, seat has been booked for a couple of weeks now :D Stroll over to Marylebone to get an overland to Wembley and will be there for about 1ish. Shouldn't be too crowded the way I'm travelling but I may be accompanied by more mank fans than Saints!

According to SSN there is only one team playing today - may as well hand them the trophy now.

It's going to be a long 8 hours....

Needed Puel to come out with a few controversial statements and wear a Claudio Ranieri T-shirt at his press conference to get us noticed the cult of the "special one" will be in full effect today.

Yep - just put 5 extra in at Eastleigh still rammed as the 5 were packed already!

Didn't realise they were 5 carriages with another 5 added there, thought there'd just be 10 from Soton...could be a mistake on their part, if they end up with empty carriages at eastleigh and people stranded at central.

Didn't realise they were 5 carriages with another 5 added there, thought there'd just be 10 from Soton...could be a mistake on their part, if they end up with empty carriages at eastleigh and people stranded at central.

The Eastleigh one was full before we even joined our 5 on - people trying to get on at winch - no chance.

According to SSN there is only one team playing today - may as well hand them the trophy now.

It's going to be a long 8 hours....

Mail (because it is free) saying this is the start of Jose dynasty. Seems that Utd have top half dozen stories but in fairness, we are mentioned but you have to go to the 43rd story.

Mail (because it is free) saying this is the start of Jose dynasty. Seems that Utd have top half dozen stories but in fairness, we are mentioned but you have to go to the 43rd story.

Similar crap was printed about Tommy Docherty's young team and the world they were about to monopolise in 1976 before the match

Got half an hour to go before setting off, and TalkShîte has had to be turned off. Lots of clips of José, not a single one of Claude. Man Utd this, Zlatan that. Rooney this. Pogba that. I think we all know the media wanted Liverpool to be there rather than us.

One person that hasn't been mentioned at all, is Boufal. I think he is fit and he has the talent to do what ever he wants.

I'd love it if we won, just love it. Not just for Saints, but to give one big **** off to the media.

See you all there.

I just jumped in front of the huge queues at Soton 500+ by showing my weekly chandler's ford ticket and said going there and just went to platform for London ..and now on with a seat Sorry :0

Front carriages didn't leave Soton full nobody standing...Then parkway not many waiting so they got nice standing (I would advise to try and get on there if you can)

Eastleigh then packed it to sardines

And nobody will be able to get on at Winchester

Only 5 carriages though complete joke

The trains back after I can only see alot of problems it won't be logistically possible to fit everybody on :/

I just jumped in front of the huge queues at Soton 500+ by showing my weekly chandler's ford ticket and said going there and just went to platform for London ..and now on with a seat Sorry :0

Front carriages didn't leave Soton full nobody standing...Then parkway not many waiting so they got nice standing (I would advise to try and get on there if you can)

The trains back after I can only see alot of problems it won't be logistically possible to fit everybody on :/

:lol:

COYRS!!! I'll be watching from Cyprus which is where I live know. Unfortunately couldn't get over for the game, would have loved to have been there. Make us proud saints fans and the team will do the business. We got help from above today, 6 years today I list one of my best friends (my grandad) who took me to saints games for 15 years when I was living in Soton. Have a great day lads!

My train started at Basingstoke and it's not rammed...have got two seats to myself. Although that could be something to do with my human hygiene problem to be fair...

Three selection questions for Puel as I see it:

Caceres or Stephens?

JWP, PEH or Classie alongside Romeu and Davis?

Boufal or Redmond?

Rest of the team picks itself

Forster

Cedric

CB

Yoshida

Bertand

Romeu

Davis

CM

LW

Gabbiadini