Official: Sportsbet.io New Shirt Sponsor

Saint86

A few odd things going on at the moment. The shirt sponsor has pulled out, apparently (no confirmation from the club). The pitchside dining experience planned for Saturday and Sunday was cancelled on Tuesday due to “weather and availability”. The Matt Crocker zoom webinar planned for this week was suddenly cancelled yesterday with a stated vague aspiration to rearrange it next month or in October. Something big happening behind the scenes?

1 minute ago, SaintBobby said:

A few odd things going on at the moment. The shirt sponsor has pulled out, apparently (no confirmation from the club). The pitchside dining experience planned for Saturday and Sunday was cancelled on Tuesday due to “weather and availability”. The Matt Crocker zoom webinar planned for this week was suddenly cancelled yesterday with a stated vague aspiration to rearrange it next month or in October. Something big happening behind the scenes?

It's a takeover moving forward. 

I think it's pretty clear something is happening with LD Sports. They have pulled out of Espanyol's kit sponsorship, theres the talk from Hypo above about money etc and the very few training pictures released so far say it all IMO. The training kit usually has an LD Sports logo somewhere on it (the back, front and centre, under UA logo)... its nowhere to be seen. Tomorrow will be very revealing.

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

Probably worth pointing out that a few people I know have alluded to a takeover progressing but I haven't actually heard anything directly from anyone at the club about it. 

Have the non-club people you know given any hint as to who might be taking us over?

8 minutes ago, capitalsaint said:

Have the non-club people you know given any hint as to who might be taking us over?

Americans who were looking at us before corona but that could have changed I really don't know the details and the people at the club wouldn't tell me if I asked. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itchen_dan said:

I think it's pretty clear something is happening with LD Sports. They have pulled out of Espanyol's kit sponsorship, theres the talk from Hypo above about money etc and the very few training pictures released so far say it all IMO. The training kit usually has an LD Sports logo somewhere on it (the back, front and centre, under UA logo)... its nowhere to be seen. Tomorrow will be very revealing.

Why tomorrow? Whats happening

Espanyol are Chinese owned too. I hope the authorities look into this deeply, it's disgusting what bogus owners are able to do.

The PL changed the rules AFTER Gao took us over, so if he tried to take us over now he wouldn't be able to. I think that says it all. Please, please can we have some good news that he's pissing off! Even if we get taken over by someone who has no investment immediately, at least it's not Gao. Chinese involvement atm stinks.

• Like 2