Chelsea vs Saints - Match Thread

waylander

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Well that's wank. How did he manage to get that shot away with so many of our defenders in the way?

Because he has exceptional awareness of space, quick feet and quick decision making, qualities only maybe one of our players has 

At least those Bednarek to Chelsea rumours can be put to bed now. Done like a kipper.

Might have to get Diallo into the action early - we've got no mobility in the central areas whatsoever. Chelsea are all over us.

Might have been different if Adams hadn't missed his customary sitter, but I'm told we shouldn't expect any better from a £15m striker.

Bednarek was about as quick as a tectonic plate there. Unfortunately they are far too quick for our CB's. I'm not normally negative, but I see a thumping on the horizon........still, the 9-0 hasn't been mentioned yet

Edited by jimmer42

2 minutes ago, qwertyell said:

At least those Bednarek to Chelsea rumours can be put to bed now. Done like a kipper.

Might have to get Diallo into the action early - we've got no mobility in the central areas whatsoever. Chelsea are all over us.

Might have been different if Adams hadn't missed his customary sitter, but I'm told we shouldn't expect any better from a £15m striker.

I don’t think they were ever really out of bed, just agents having a good night in the sauce.